I have WHAT?!

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

(Time to insert POVs!)

 

--MinHae POV--

 

"Omma, what is it?" I asked. She sounded soo serious. I hope she won't say that I have a long lost sibling or something!

 

"You have a brother." O____O *awkward silence* *crickets*

 

Then I completely gone insane.

 

"I HAVE WHAT?! WHEN? HOW? WHY?!" what?! I was shocked! All this time I thought I was an only child!

 

"MinHae, he's your father's son from his teenage days.." her voiced trailed off. "He accidentally got someone pregnant when he was drunk waay before he got married." O____O *awkward silence again* *crickets again*

 

"How old is he? Oh my goodness Omma! Is her mother still alive?!" I asked.

 

"We'll explain when we get back home. And oh, he'll be staying with us, tell ChaeWon to clean the 4th room. We'll be home soon," she said.

 

"Okay Omma. Bye. Take care," I said then hung up.

 

What the heck? Really? I HAVE A BROTHER. Well, a half brother. But gosh. I hope he'll be nice, because I'll be nice to him, maybe. If he doesn't, i'll be forced to use my martial arts skills.

 

"MinHae, who was that? Are you alright?" SungMin asked me.

 

"It was Omma. Sh-she said that I have a bro-brother," I was stuttering. Ugh.

 

"You have what? I thought you're an only child?" he asked.

 

"I thought so too. But omma said that he's appa son. He accidentally got a girl pregnant when he was still a teenager," I looked up and noticed that the boys were looking and listening at me.

 

"Omo~ Well, I hope he'll be nice to you, since you're really nice." I soooo love you Eeteuk oppa!

 

"I hope so too."

 

"When will you see him?" DongHae asked. *fangirl squeal!* Kyaaaaa~

 

"Maybe tomorrow or sooner."

 

"I hope we won't be a burden to you," Sungmin said.

 

"No oppa. You're my visitors. You can stay here as long as you want," I smiled.

 

"Awww~" then they all smiled.

 

"Kyaaa~ >o<" I can't help it. They're toooo cute! Omona~ WHAT KIND OF ELF AM I TO JUST IGNORE 5 MEMBERS SMILING INFRONT OF YOU?! Aaaaaah! *squeal*

 

Then after I heard someone called me, maybe SungMin, everything went black.

 

 

--SungMin POV--

 

She was telling about her long lost brother, then I went, "I hope we won't be a burden to you."

 

"No oppa. You're my visitors. You can stay here as long as you want," she smiled. Omona~ Kyeopta!

 

"Awww~" then we all smiled at her. She just stared us like OMG OoO and then she was gonna fall, and I called her, then she just fainted. Yes, she FAINTED. Aigoo, this ELF.

 

Then DongHae went, "OhMyGosh! Did she died? Waaaaaah! Nooooooo!" then he suddenly cried. Ah~, that's our DongHae.

 

"No my Fishy, she just fainted. No worries," said the anchovy while patting the fish's back. Aww, EunHae!

 

Then LeeTeuk went, "We should call the doctor, AND her parents."

 

"I think so too," I got my phone and realized that I don't have her parent's number. Ah! Wait a second, HanNui's here!

 

"HanNui-ssi! Do you have her mother's phone number?" I asked.

 

"Nae, I'll call her," then she brought out her phone. It's an Apple phone. No not the fruit. XD Maybe it's that iPhone4s. Aish. These kids. Soo rich. When I was their age I'm still gonna clean the whole house before I get something. Ugh. It's also unfair because SungJin, my BABY Brother(he hates it when I call him Baby), he just ask omma something and he gets it right away. I hate it. Aish. Well, at least I have money now and I can buy whatever I want. *evil laugh* xD

 

I just listened to her talking while staring at MinHae. She was just pretty. She fainted, but now she's sleeping. Aish this ELF. We shouldn't have smiled at her. Haha.

 

However, DongHae had stop from crying, 'cause Hyuk comforted him and told him some things. Aish. That cry baby.

 

LeeTeuk hyung was sitting beside me, with a worried face. KyuHyun, well, he was nowhere to be found. Maybe in our room. Ugh. That evil maknae. Aish.

 

"Oppa, omma JiEun said that if we can, maybe we should take care of her for a while 'cause they'll be back tomorrow. They're still doing some things with MinHae's brother," she said.

 

"Alright," I said then turned to Teukie hyung. "Hyung, will you help me carry MinHae to her room?"

 

He nodded and we easily carried her to her bed.

 

We just let her sleep and left her room.

 

 

"You think she'll be alright?" Teukie hyung asked me.

 

"I hope so."

 

"HanNui-ah, does she often faint?" I asked HanNui.

 

"Yeah. Whenever you guys did something, like, what you did earlier."

 

"Oh, by the way, are you an ELF also?" DongHae asked.

 

"Nae. But not really a hardcore fan, I'm more of a Primadonna," she smiled.

 

"Oh, a PrimaELF?"

 

"Nae."

 

"Do you know HongKi?" EunHyuk asked.

 

"Of course she knows you idiot. She's a primadonna, how can't she not know their vocalist? Aish," DongHae answered.

 

"Gee, sorry. I was just ASKING," EunHyuk said then left to go to their room, stomping his feet.

 

"Aish! Hyukkie!" DongHae shouted then followed him.

 

"Are they always like that?" HanNui asked.

 

"Sometimes," Teukie said.

 

"I'm sorry!" I heard DongHae said.

 

"Blah blah blah blah," I heard EunHyuk said.

 

"Aish those two." I said.

 

"Well, we should go to sleep, it's already late." Teukie hyung said.

 

"Alright. Good Night oppas," HanNui said then bowed.

 

We bowed then went to our rooms.

__________

Double update! :))

There, she has a BROTHER. Who could he be? :))

 

FINALLY. Our Finals are finished and we have 4 days left before summer! WOOOOOH!

VACATION TIME! :) Expect some updates this week, well, if i'm not much busy.

(BUSY DURING VACATION?)

Yes, I'm busy during this vacation. I'mgonna attend some lessons. Level 2 drum lessons, taekwondo lessons, piano lessons, volleyball training, our Leadership Training and Campus Journalism. See? Busy right? xD

I won't promise you that I'll update DAILY,but I promise you that I'll update WEEKLY. 

 

ALSO, sorry for my grammatical errors, I'm not a professional writer, so, there. xD

 

You can also suggest of whose MinHae's brother is gonna be, 'cause I can't decide who. xD

MORE SURPRISES ON THE NEXT UPDATE :) Please comment, subscribe and enjoy! :))