Overnight (Part 2)

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

"I'll go to the beach house first thing in the morning so that I can take a bath," he said.

"I'll go with you since you're gonna accompany me to the mall," she said.

"Okay, thank you."

 

Her mother showed him the room he'll stay in.

 

"Kamsahamnida, sleep tight," he said to her mother.

 

Her mother left, and they were left alone. Sungmin was standing at the door. There was silence all over.

 

"Oppa, I'd just wanna say thank you. This was the best day in the history of my existence and my ELFhood."

 

"Thank you also, for treating me like a normal person, not an artist, but a friend."

 

Then MinHae started tearing up. Sungmin was startled, but he comforted her.

 

"Why are you crying? Don't cry," he said in a soothing tone.

"It's just that I'm so happy," she said.

 

"Awww, but please don't cry, I'll cry too, and DongHae, and Yesunggie hyung and Wookie," he said.

 

"Okay, I'll stop crying, I don't wanna see all of you cry," she said, laughing.

 

"Smile?"

 

Then she flashed a smile, which made Sungmin's heart flutter.

 

"Oh, by the way, what's your number?" Sungmin suddenly asked.

 

"It's nearly midnight and you're asking my number?" she shockingly asked.

 

"Just give it," he said.

 

"Okay, it's 09*********. Why'd you get it so sudden?"

 

"You'll find out later, but now, I think we need to sleep, your parents might get angry at me."

 

"No they won't. But okay, I'm gonna go to my room now. Good Night oppa."

 

"Good Night MinHae."

 

She suddenly kissed him on his cheek. Then she waved at him and went to her room.

 

'Oh my goodness, I just kissed LEE SUNGMIN!' she shouted at her mind.

 

She was all smiling while she entered her room, and it didn't even faded. She texted HanNui that she'll call, 'cause she wanted to tell her everything but she can't. She just wanted to share what she feels right now.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" her friend on the other line answered.

 

"HanNui! Oh my goodness! I think I'm gonna burst into millions of feathers right now!" she exclaimed.

 

"Why? What happened to you?"

 

"I'm just sooooo happy right now!"

 

"Why? Did you saw the member whose on vacation here?" she got caught off guard there, but she continued speaking.

 

"I wish, but something great happened!"

 

"What?"

 

"I met someone and I'm going to the mall with him tomorrow and he's sleeping at the room beside me now!" she exclaimed.

 

"Who?" her friend curiously asked.

 

"I wish I can tell you, but he said don't tell people about him."

 

"Maybe he's a criminal!"

 

"No! He isn't! It's just that he just wanted to be free from his parents and want to have a vacation on his own," she lied. She felt bad about it.

 

"Aww, bad and great, oh MinHae, i needa hang up, my brother's gonna kill me if I don't sleep right now, talk to you tomorrow!"

 

"Okay, bye, Good Night!"

 

"Good Night!" then she hung up.

 

She looked at her phone. There's a text messgae from an unknown number.

 

From: 09*********

 

MinHae, are you still up?

 

It didn't say who it was so she didn't answered the question.

 

To: 09*********

 

Who is this?

 

She replied back. After a minute she received a message.

 

From: 09*********

 

Super Junior's Aegyo King. ^^

 

"Why aren't you sleeping?" she replied.

 

"I can't sleep," he replied back.

 

"What can I do?"

 

"Maybe, sing a song for me?"

 

"But I have an ugly voice."

 

"It's okay, just try."

 

Then Sungmin called her, "Ready?"

 

Then she started singing, "Haneuri bitnaneun byori.." she sang Kang MinHyuk's Star.

 

She continued singing until she heard some soft snores from the other line. She finished the song.

 

"Good Night oppa," she said then hung up.

 

Now she's the one who cannot sleep. She's thinking of what happened the whole day, and of how lucky she was. She has a great family who's supports her, and now, she met one of her idols and especially one of her favorite members in Super Junior. She thought she might be the luckiest ELF, luckier than those who are replied by stars on twitter. This one's different, because she really met the adorable, the one and only LEE SUNGMIN.