Swimming

I'm LUCKY and I know it

"Come on MinHae, let's go swimming," Sungmin said and held a hand.

 

She quickly grabbed it. They walked again and find a better spot for swimming. Then they stopped by a cleaner place.

"Wow," SungMin said, "The water's so clean!" then he immediately removed his shirt and slippers, then plungged into the water.

 

She was shocked again. Well, she saw a lot of videos and pictures of SungMn topless, but this one's real. She thought she's gonna faint of something, but she just stood there, staring wide-eyed at a TOPLESS Lee SungMin. She touched her lower lip because she might be drooling or something, good thing she isn't.

Why the heck is he that freaking hot?! she shouted in her mind.

 

"Like what you see?" the voice of SungMin interrupted her thoughts. She saw him smirk, so she smirked back.

"Why the heck did you took your shirt off?" she asked.

"Why? Only a few people are passing by, and I know I have a nice body, why would I hide it?" he smirked again.

"I don't, it's just that a certain hardcore E:F is standing in front of you and is woorying about having a heart attack anytime," she said.

SungMin chuckled, "Come on, the water's great," he went to MinHae, grabbed her and dragged her.

"Oooo! It's warm!" she said, then looked at SungMin, "or maybe.." then she run to another spot.

"Yah! I didn't do that! Yuck!" SungMin said, "It's warm when I went here before I dragged you here!"

"Alright," she said.

"You know how to swim?" SungMin asked.

"Of coyrse, my grandparents live near here so I often go swimming."

"Is that so? Let's have a race then," he challenged her.

"Sure, to where?"

"You see that rock there?" he said, pointing to a huge rock on the shore, "you should pass that."

"Game!" she shouted.

"Hana, dul, set!"

 

Then they swam off, SungMin was leading, then for seconds, they're both side by side, then after seconds, MinHae passed first.

"Woah, y-you're an e-excellent s-swim-mer,"  SungMin said, catching his breathe.

"I know," MinHae proudly said.

 

Then SungMin splashed water on MinHae.

 

"Yah! What was that for?"

"That's your prize for winning," he laughed.

"And this is your prize for losing!" she also splashed water on him.

 

There's a lot of splashing and laughing. Then, MinHae lost her balance and fell. SungMin rushed to help her.

"Are you all right?"

"Nae," she laughed. Sungmin helped her stand up.

"That was kinda, fun," she said to him, while smiling.

"Yeah, this is the first time I had fun," he paused, "without the hyungs, managers, paparazzi and stuff," he said smiling shyly. MinHae also smiled.

"This is also the first time I went swimming with a fan!" he exclaimed.

Then he looked at her, "Gomawo~," he smiled.

"Oppa, I think I need to go, my parents must be waiting for me."

"Well, can I go with you then?"

"Sure, they'll be in total shock," she smiled sheepishly.

 

They rose from the waterand they got their things. Sungmin put on his shirt and carried his things.

They entered the back gate of the beach house. MinHae was smiling non-stop, SungMin was excitedly looking ang admiring their place.

"It's beautiful here! Lots of pretty flowers," he said, reffering to her halmeoni's plants.

"Omma! Appa! Halmeoni! Harabuji! I'm here!" she shouted.

 

Then her mother went out and was in shock when she saw SungMin.

"Annyeong Haseyo, SungMin imnida," he greeted and bowed politely. He smiled at her mother.

"MinHae, i-is h-he--?" her mother asked in disbelief.

"Nae, omma, he is," she said, smiling like crazy.

"What's happening to --, woah," her father said.

"Annyeong Haseyo, SungMin imnida," he greeted and bowed politely at her father.

"I-is he--?" he also asked.

MinHae and her mother nodded at him.

 

"Well, come on in!" her father welcomed SungMin.

 

_______________

Last update of the day!

I'll try to update tomorrow, 'cause we're going somewhere. xD

COMMENTS PLEASE, THANK YOU! :**