You're SUNGMIN!

I'm LUCKY and I know it

"What the--" the guy said.

"Yah! Ajhussi! Can't you see where yu're going?! You just ruined our sand castle!" she shouted at the guy.

"Of all places why do you have to build a sand castle here?" shouted the guy, "and I'm not an ajhussi!"

"Oh, I am sorry. I'm sorry that we build a sand castle here not there!" she pointed somewhere.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But please, I need to go somewhere," the guy said.

"Uhm, excuse me, but I think you should've at least help us make a new one!"

"All right!" the guy shouted.

 

After that, she stared at the guy. Then she realized...

 

"Oh My Goodness! You're SUNGMIN!" she shouted.

"Yeah, I am," the guy said, staring at her I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR shirt.

"Oh My God. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I-I just got c-carried a-away, I-I," she stuttered. How can't she?! Standing in front of her is SUPER JUNIOR'S LEE SUNGMIN!

 

She panicked. She doesn't knw what to do. She kept telling him how sorry she is.

"Oh, so you're an ELF eh," SungMin said.

"Uh, n-nae, o-oppa," she nodded, still stuttering.

"May I know your name?"

Oh My God! SungMin asked my name! she shouted at her mind, still panicking.

"Ch-Choi MinHae.."

"MinHae, hmm, what a nice name," he half smirked, half smiled at her.

How she wanted to faint right ont he spot. Lee SungMin smirked at her!

So this is how it feels like! she thought.

"MinHae, sorry for ruining your sand castle and for shouting at you. I'll help you make it again," he apologized.

"It's okay oppa," she said.

"No, it isn't. I shouldn't treat people like that. Jeongmal mianhae," then he made a full 90 degree bow that made her collapse in the sand.

 

She didn't fant, but she collapsed. She's still concious, so she still knows what's happening. Her heart was beating so fast, like she was running for her life.

SungMin bowed at her at a full 90 degree angle! How can't she collapse with that?

 

"MinHae-ssi, are you all right?" SungMin hurriedly went to her.

"Nae oppa, b-but please, don't do that again, especially to ELFs because things like this could possibly happen," she chuckled.

"Ah, arasso," SungMin smiled.

Oppa, wae so cute!" she shouted.

"Because I'm born cute and I'm the King of Aegyos," she smiled at her, this time, he did some aegyo.

 

"Oppa, please, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack," she giggled.

"Are all ELFs like this? I just smiled and you think you're gonna have a heart attack," he laughed.

"Nae oppa, ALL OF US do, so please, don't pull aegyos in front of me," she said.

"Oh okay," he pouted.

"Uh, it's not like that oppa. Please don't pout, it's okay to smile."

SungMin smiled again, she felt like her heart was bouncing up and down, pounding faster and faster every second.

"So, let's make this sand castle again," he said.

"Nae," she nodded.

 

YunHo and ChangMin, came rushing with buckets in their hands.

"Where did you to went?" she asked.

"Omma called us a while ago, when you where shouting at him," Changmin pointed at Sungmin.

"Oh, I didn't noticed, mianhae. So, let's make another one! Oppa will help us," she said, smiling.

"Hyung, what's your name?" YunHo asked SungMin, who was in shock, but smiled at the kid.

"I'm Lee SungMin," he smiled.

"From Super Junior?!" YunHo, was wide eyed in shock.

"Nae, I am. And hat's your name kiddo?"

"I'm YunHo and he's ChangMin," YunHo said.

"Such interesting names, are you from TVXQ?" SungMin joked.

"Aniyo, but omma's a fan of them," ChangMun said.

"How old are you?"

"We're both 7 years old. We're twins hyung," he said.

"Oh, you don't look a like," he chuckled.

"I kow hyung, I'm more handsome," ChangMin said.

"I am!" the other shouted.

"I am!" Changmin shouted back.

The two kept shouting saying "I am", and saying that they're handsome than the other.

"Sssshhh you two, you're both handsome," MinHae said, smiling at the twins.

"Really?"

"Yes, really," she smiled.

 

The twins smiled, and started filling the bucket with sand.

"They're adorable!" Sungmin squealed.

"Nae, oppa," she said.

"So, let's start making this," he said.

 

She nodded at him. They started making a sand castle again. MinHae's staring at SungMin the whole time.

_________

I realized that I didn't posted this. xD OMG. It's still on Hide Chapter and saw it today. xD Sorry 'bout that.