Tease~

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

LUNCH

 

JongHun Oppa's still sleeping. Should I wake him or not? He must be starving now.

 

I went to his room and found him sleeping. I went beside his bed and stared at him.

 

Ah. My brother's really handsome. That's why HanNui's like that. His nose is perfect. His facial features and his skin tone. Ugh. Why so white? Aish. I wonder what's his mom like? Is she still alive? Ah. Poor oppa. His life must've been hard since appa was not in his side when he grew up. But it's okay, he's with him now and he has an AWESOME sister. *smirk*

 

And oh! He's on a band right? I better show him first our music room! He'll be soooo happy! I have lots of guitars! :))

 

Ah. Also, since I'm an ELF, would he accept it? Well, of course. But I should also support his band right? Ugh.

 

"Oppa, wake up," I said in a hushed tone.

 

"Oppaaaaa," I poked his cheek.

 

"Hoonie oppaaa!" I shouted.

 

"Mhmm?" Ugh. Finally!

 

"Lunch is ready!!" I declared.

 

"Can I eat later? I'm really sleepy," he said groggily.

 

"You sure? The oppas eat a lot, there'll be no food later."

 

He quickly shot up. "Go. I'll just change my clothes." I nodded.

 

I went downstairs and saw them staring at me.

 

"What?" I asked them curiously.

 

"Nothing," Sungmin said then they all turned to their food and eat.

 

I was gonna sit when the our door flew open.

 

"Omma! Appa!" I shouted then ran towards them.

 

"Hey sweetie! So, how are yah? Is your brother nice to you? And oh! SJ!" Appa said then turned towards the boys.

 

They stood up and bowed. "Annyeong Haseyo," they said in chorus. Appa just nodded.

 

"I'm Ee-"

 

"No worries. I know you all," he smiled. "Did MinHae treated you well?" Appa asked. They just nodded.

 

Then he noticed HanNui. "Oh, HanNui! I heard that you have a husband? And that husband of yours happens to be my son?"

 

"U-uh, Appa, I'm just his fan," she blushed.

 

"Yah. You like him, do you?" she nodded.

 

"MinHae! Do you want your bestfriend to be your sister-in-law?"

 

"Oh! Ne! As long as she'll buy ANYTHING I want," she laughed.

 

"Yah! I don't have money!" she said.

 

"Neither do I!"

 

"You have lots of it!"

 

"If you'll marry my brother then you'll have lots of money!"

 

They just laughed.

 

We also started to laugh. Then I looked at HanNui. She was sitting still. She looked like a statue who saw a rat. She was staring at something. I looked at what she was looking at.

 

Yeah. You're right. She just saw MY oh-so-drop-dead-gorgeous brother.

 

"See? Look at HanNui now," appa said then we all started to laugh.

 

"Yah!" she shouted.

 

"Why are you laughing?" my HANDSOME GREEK GOD LIKE brother asked curiously.

 

"'Cause Han--"

 

"I choked! Haha. Ha." HanNui cut me off. She was freaking blushing! Hahaha. This creature. XDD

 

"So JongHun, do you know all of them?" appa asked him.

 

"Nae," he bowed. "They're SJ sunbaenims," he looked at the boys, they just smiled. "Here's my GORGEOUS sister," he patted my shoulder, I just laughed. "And here's her bestfriend, who I heard that I'm her husband," he laughed. Oh boy. HanNui's blushing like crazy!

 

"You should date," omma suddenly said out of the blue.

 

"Andwae!" she said.

 

"You're cute," JongHun teased.

 

"You look good together," Leeteuk oppa said.

 

"Yeah, you really should try going out," SungMin said.

 

"Why don't you just marry each other and live happily ever after?" KyuHyun said. We all laughed.

 

"I just got here and I have got to marry someone? Oooooh!" JongHun said.

 

"I'm too young!" HanNui shouted.

 

"You're eighteen!"

 

"I'm still a teen!" :P

 

"You're age's already legal!"

 

"Eeeeeh!"

 

"Let's just eat. I'm hungry," JongHun said.

 

Then they all shut up and started to eat. After I finish mine, I went to my favorite room in our house, my- I mean OUR music room.

 

I entered it.

 

Aah. Pink stuff. Would JongHun like these? Haha. I bet he'd go crazy when he sees this. But I really hope he would like pink and doesn't replace my pretty pink instruments.

 

I stared at my guitars. The blue and pink one. Soon there'll be more. My brothers a guitarist after-all. And also, would his band come here and visit him? I hope so. I'd like to meet the "gorgeous" FT Island, specially their drummer, I find him veeeerry interesting. Keke.

 

I went over to the shelf where I put my music sheets and such. I want to play one of FT Island's songs.

 

SJ, CN Blue, LED Apple, oh! FT Island :))

 I got my music sheets, that is compiled with FT Island's songs.

 

Oh, severely. This one's a new song.

 

I got my blue guitar, my amplifier, set the volumes and sat on the chair. I looked at the sheet that was infront of me.

 

I started playing Jidokhage.

 

Oooh. This one's great. Haha.

 

Then I heard a murmur. "Shut up~"

Aish who cares if they hear me.

 

"Jidokhage neomu jidokhage neoreul saranghaetnabwa, neol bbeonae giga, naegen, jugil bodado, himdeun, jidokhal ilin geot gata.."

 

"Dude, you're sister's awesome," I heard someone again.

 

Wait- Why the heck do they hear me? This room's soundproof!

 

I looked at the door and found it slightly opened. I went over and opened it. They stumbled down in my feet.

 

"Aish! If you wanna hear me playing, just say so! Not sneaking or things like that."

 

"Kaaaaay!" then they spread accross the room and sat.

 

"Oppa! I wanna hear you play!" she said to her brother.

 

"I'll play if you'll play with me."

 

"Okaaaaay." I was about to get the blue guitar when he suddenly get it.

 

"I don't want the pink one." I just pouted.

 

We settled down and decided what song to play.

 

"I need you love you," her brother started. His voice is a little bit bad, but it fits the song. Haha. Sorry bro.

 

Then the BOYS started clapping.

 

"Wooooh! The Choi sibling!" EunHyuk oppa shouted while laughing.

 

We spent the day on that music room.

___________

WOOH! After a month!

Sorry for the looooooooong wait. I currently have WRITER'S BLOCK. Ugh.

I don't know what to write so, there. I hope I'll have some ideas for the next chapters..

THANKS!