His Room~

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

"MinHae-ah! SungMin-ah! Dinner is ready~!" her mother shouted from downstairs.

 

They immediately went down to the dining room. Seeing the food, MinHae squealed.

 

"Omo~! Chickeeeeeen!" she said in delight.

 

"What's with chicken?" Sungmin curiously asked.

 

"It's her-"

 

"Chicken is the most delicious food in the whole wide world! It's like, heaven, pink and Super Junior mixed!" they all laughed at her.

 

"What? It's true!" they laughed again. "Aish~" she pouted.

 

 

While eating, MinHae's phone rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" she said.

 

"Oh, ne--Arasseo--Yes, I'll give it tomorrow--Oh? Yaaaaaaaay!--Gomawo!" then she put down her phone. They were looking at her like OoO.

 

"Who is that?" her dad asked.

 

"It's Suzy Unnie," she replied.

 

"What did you bought now?" her dather asked, after getting familiared with the name.

 

"SJ shirt. Omma said she'll buy me one," she smiled.

 

"Arasso."

 

"When will you pay for it?" her mom asked.

 

"Tomorrow."

 

"How much is it again?"

 

"1,700."

 

"Okay, i'll give it later. Do you have someone to go with tomorrow?"

 

"Ani," then I looked at Sungmin with pleading eyes.

 

"What?" he asked innocently.

 

"Will you go with me tomorrow?"

 

"Sure," then he smiled. The smile that can kill millions of girls.

 

 

After dinner, she took a shower then went to her room.

 

She can't sleep. She tossed and turned, played sleepy songs, watched TV and even bump her head on the wall, thinking that she might knock herself out, but when it didn't work, she thought that it was stupid.

 

She opened her laptop, read some fanfics, watched MVs and some shows, but she still can't sleep. She was in the middle of watching something when her phone suddenly rang.

 

It was a text message from Sungmin.

 

From: Ming Oppa

 

Can't sleep?

 

'How'd he knew?' she thought to herself.

 

"How'd you knew I can't sleep?" I replied.

 

"Uh~ It's because I can hear you? And I can tell that you're bumping your head on the wall 'cause I can hear it clearly," he replied back.

 

"Ah, mianhae. Did I interrupt your sleep?"

 

"Ani. I can't also sleep. You can come over here if you want," she squealed after reading his reply.

 

"Uh, neh. I'll go there."

 

She immediately fixed her hair and looked at herself. She was on pajamas. But she thought that it's okay because it's night time.

 

She went outside her room and knocked at Sungmin's door. Their rooms are just next to each other.

 

"Come in," she heard him said.

 

"Annyeong oppa," she said shyly.

 

"Come here," he said, patting the sapce beside him. She gulped. 'No, he'll do nothing. He's an idol MinHae! Not the type who'll you. Duh.' she thought to herself.

 

"Do you have some CDs? Let's watch a movie," he suggested.

 

"Ne, what do you wanna watch?"

 

"Anything. Just choose something."

 

"Okay, be right back," she said, then rushed to her room to get some CDs. She went back to Sungmin's room and played the movie.

 

It was Twilight. Random right? It's just because she was in state of panic!

She was seating on a bed, beside a guy, whom she was fantasizing at eversince, and a member of the world's biggest boyband! How can she not panic at a time like this? Ohmygoodness.

 

After a few minutes, she finally recovered. They were watching the movie seriously. They'd sometimes changed seating positions, then back again, then change.

 

MinHae started to get sleepy, and her eyes were now droopy. Sungmin felt it and he was readying that MinHae might fall on the bed or bump her head on the wall.

 

She suddenly fell asleep. She fell on Sungmin's shoulders.

 

He gently laid her on his bed. He doesn't have the energy to carry her to his room. Maybe her parents wouldn't mind, because he won't do anything to her.

 

But heck, how can he control himself? MinHae's a pretty lady, she's y and all, but he has to control himself.

 

"Stupid hormones," he muttered.

 

So, to prevent himself from doing something, he just slept on the sofa on his room.

 

After some minutes, he still can't sleep. He's just not comfortable having a girl sleep on his room, on his bed, and just a meter far from him. It's just, Oh my goodness.

 

He stood up, put on his headphones and listen to some music. He then started to yawn, signalling that he's now sleepy. He removed his headphones and turned of the music.

 

When he was about to doze off, he heard MinHae muttered, "Oppa, saranghae..."

________________

Sorry again for not updating, and for this boring chapter. UGH.

I really can't think of anything to write.

Well, Writer Block strikes. T_T

I hope y'all perhaps like this one, even if it's not likable enough. xD

Comments are loved ^^