Beach House~

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

He woke up early the next day. He decided to go to the seashore since MinHae is still sleeping and he does that every morning 'till he arrived there. The sun is up, but it's windy and cold.

 

He sat on the sand and watched the clear water moving as the wind blows.

 

He was thinking of some things when his phone rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" he said to the person on the other line.

 

"Sungmin-ah, how's your vacation?" Teuk was on the other line.

 

"It's great hyung. I met an ELF. Her family knows us too!" he told him excitedly.

 

"Really? That's great. Does she went crazy and stuff?"

 

"Nu uh. When we first met she shouted at me 'cause I ruined their sand castle," he laughed at what happened yesterday.

 

"Wow, she's one tough ELF. But surely she didn't noticed you when she was shouting," Teuk laughed.

 

"But still she got angry, but I helped her. I even stayed at their house overnight," he laughed again.

 

"Woah. That's good as long as you wouldn't do anything stupid."

 

"Of course hyung. I won't. I'm a good boy," he laughed.

 

"Arasso. Well, I got to get going, I've got something to do, bye."

 

"Okay hyung, bye." he ended the call and sighed.

 

Then he heard footsteps. He turned around and saw MinHae coming towards him.

 

"Oppa, who's that you're talking to earlier?" she asked.

 

"Oh, it's Eeteuk hyung," he said.

 

"Eeteuk Oppa? Oh my goodness!" she squealed.

 

He laughed at her.

 

"What are you squealing for?"

 

"Oppa, it's Eeteuk oppa! It's leader oppa!"

 

"Okay, so that's what ELFs react about Eeteuk hyung."

 

"Yes, we ELFs love him very much."

 

"We know. We love him too," he smiled.

 

"Oppa, aren't you gonna go to get some clothes?"

 

"Oh right, we better get going."

 

They started walking by the shore. They were silent, thinking of deep things while secretly stealing glances at each other. When MinHae tried to look at SungMin, he also looked and that made them look at each other. They both laughed and realized that they were stealing glances from each other.

 

"What are you looking at?" they said in unison. They both laughed.

 

"Come on MinHae, or else your parents are gonna kill me," he said.

 

They got to SungMin's rented beach house, and MinHae looked amazed.

 

"Wow Oppa, you rented this? Gosh. It's beautiful here!" she said, while staring at the flowers at the garden.

 

It was really beautiful there. HeeChul recommended him the place that's why he chose it. His hyung really knows how to choose.

 

"Oppa! Ppali! Go ahead and take a bath already! I'm just gonna roam around here," she said, pushing SungMin inside.

 

"Arasso, arasso, just don't break something!" he said, while getting in the bathroom.

 

"Nae!" she shouted.

 

She roamed around the beach house. She went at the back of it and saw a basketball court. There's also a car parked near it, she thought it must be SungMin's. She explored the house. There were a lot of antique things inside, she didn't even dared to touch it. She went inside the rooms, and she found SungMin's room. Because of curiosity, she looked into his bag.

 

"Oooh, Oppa really loves pink," she said to herself.

 

She saw a pink photo album. She took it and looked at it.

 

"The Last Man Standing. Syupeo Junieo," she said, reading the title.

 

She looked inside it. At the first part was the picture of their Mr. Simple cover. On the other page was their Teaser Photos. The next page was a picture of their comeback performance. There were a lot of pictures, including their selcas, their performance in MAMA 2011, pictures from GDA, and some pictures of HeeChul in the army. She thought that that was given by a fan because there's a message at the back.

 

Then, SungMin suddenly went out the bathroom. Good thing he was wearing clothes. His hair is wet ang he smelled and looked, HOT.

 

'Ugh. He's tempting. OhMyGosh, what am I saying?!' she thought.

 

"Oh, so you saw that. It's pretty, isn't it? A fan gave that to me," he said.

 

"Yeah. It's pretty. You should show this to the other Oppas."

 

"Of course I will," he smiled, "Let's go?" he held a hand, I grabbed it and stood up.