Overnight (Part 1)

I'm LUCKY and I know it

They first changed into clean clothes, then went to the kitchen to help in cooking their dinner.

 

"Oppa, you want to go the the living room? You might get bored her," she said to Sungmin, who was watching them chop the vegetables.

"No, I'm fine here, and besides, I wanna help too, can I?" he asked.

"You sure?"

He nodded. Then he took over and chopped the vegetables.

 

MinHae was so impressed. She was watching Sungmin cutting the vegetables and he did it perfectly. He also helped her halmeoni to cook and they got along pretty fast. He was even singing "Cooking? Cooking!" while her halmeoni was dancing to the song.

 

"Told yah I can do it," he said to MinHae after cooking.

"I know, I saw the whle thing," she laughed.

"Your halmeoni's cool. I never thought she actually knows Cooking? Cooking!" they both laughed.

"It's just because her granddaughter is an awesome ELF and spreads SJ virus in her family," she chuckled.

"Who's awesome?"

"Me."

"Oh, me, I know," he laughed.

"Do your parents loves US too? 'Cause they noth know me," he curiously asked.

"Of course, they go with me on Super Shows."

"You attended Super Shows?"

"Of course."

"All of it?"

"Yes."

"But they didn't held our first Super Show here right?"

"Yeah, but we went to Seoul to watch."

"Really?" he was wide-eyed.

"Yeah, we really did."

"Cool!" he exclaimed.

"MinHae-ah! Sungmin-ssi! It's time for dinner!" her mom shouted.

"Let's go. I wanna know what you cooked tastes like."

They both headed tp the dining area. The food smells great and looks delicious too. She put some on her plate and tasted it.

 

"This soooo delicious!"she exclaimed.

"Told yah,"  they all laughed.

"Let's eat!" she said.

 

They ate dinner peacefully. MinHae ate a lot because of the delicious food. She can't help it. She just ate 4 scoops of rice! Sungmin was a good cook.

If this was good, how great can Ryeowook cook? Oh my goodness, she thought.

 

After they ate, they went to the living room. They were watching Sungmin's drama,  "President". Sungmin didn't want to watch it, he kept on laughing the whole time, but he laughed most at his parts.

 

"Yah, what's so funny? You're good in acting you know," MinHae said.

"I-it's just that, i-it's a-awkward a-and funny w-watching yourself," he said while laughing.

"Okay, but could you please keep it down? We can't concentrate," she said.

 

They were in the next episode when Sungmin stopped laughing.

"At last!" she exclaimed.

Then they all laughed.

 

"Sungmin-ssi, you're a good actor, I'm impressed," her father said.

"Kamsahamnida," he replied.

"You're a singer, dancer, an actor, what more?" her father asked.

"Well appa, he can also play the guitar and he's also a DJ," she said.

"A musician and a DJ too! You're almost perfect Sungmin-ssi," her mom said.

He just smiled at their praises.

 

"Since it's a weekened tomorrow, can I go to the mall?" she asked her parents.

"Sure, but be sure you'll go with HanNui," her mother said.

"Omma, HanNui is on vacation with his brother."

"Then you can't go," her mother said.

"But I can go by myself!" she protested.

"You might get caught in a accident."

"I won't. I'll be careful."

"No. You still need a companion."

Then she looked at Sungmin with pleading eyes.

 

"Oppa, can you go with me tomorrow? Please?" she made her best puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know, I can be recognized there," he said.

"You'll wear a disguise, please?" another set of more pleading puppy dog eyes.

"I'm not sure," he said, scratching his head.

"Please, please, please?"

"Okay, I'll go with you," he said in defeat.

"Thanks oppa! There omma, can I go?"

"Nae, and Sungmin-ssi, be careful arasso?" her mother said.

"Nae," he nodded.

"Oppa, you should wear a bunny or a pumpkin costume tomorrow," she said laughing.

"I don't want to! I'd look hideous on that," he said.

"Then you should wear a hat, a mask and sun glasses," she suggested.

"Yeah, I do that sometimes," he laughed.

"MinHae, you should go to sleep now, it's already late. And Sungmin-ssi, do you want to stay here for the night? It'd be okay with us since iy's already near midnight," her father asked.

"Okay, kamsahamnida," he nodded.

 

________

A/N:

So this is end of part 1. I'm sorry but I can't update part 2 today, 'cause it's still not yet finished.

I didn't update this past few days because of the news last January 1.

Of course, all of you should know thta Siwon, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk went here in the Philippines and shot their CF yesterday in Manila. Sadly, I far from Manila so I didn't had a single chance to see them. *sobs* I was updating of what's happening till night. I didn't had the chance to write. Anyways, since they're back in Korea now, I have the chance to write. xDD

I wrote this one this afternoon, and since I was sleepy, this happened. (Sorry)

 

And also, bad news, we'll gonna resume our classes tomorrow, soo, I'll be kinda busy with my studies. But I'll try to uodate this FF as soon as I can. I'll promise to update this every weekend.

THAT IS ALL.

 

FEEL FREE TO DROP SOME COMMENTS! THANK YOU! *90 degree bow* >:D<