Tomorrow?

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

"Aaah, what's the problem ap-- Sungmin oppa?!" MinHae blurted out after seeing Sungmin sleeping beside her.

 

"Mmm," Sungmin muttered, then went back to sleep.

 

'Why the heck is Sungmin oppa sleeping beside me?' she thought. Then she looked around. She realized that it wasn't her room.

 

"Omo~!" she shouted, but it didn't wake Sungmin up.

 

All she remembered was they were watching a movie and she felt sleepy. 'Ohmygoodness! I slept on his room!' then earlier, she felt something heavy on her waist. She thought it was her appa, but when she looked at him, it wasn't.

 

She immediately looked at herself. 'Ah, good thing nothing happened. What if, omona! No, Sungmin oppa won't do anything, he's good.' she thought.

 

She immediately removed Sungmin's hand from her waist, then stood up and went to her room.

 

She took a bath first then went to the music room.

 

She sat infront of her piano and played one of her favorite SJ-M songs, Blue Tomorrow.

 

She started to sing, and remembering their performances with Hankyung.

 

After playing, she felt her tears started to fall.

 

"Bogoshipda Hankyung Oppa."

 

She remembered all the times when he's with SJ. When the members thought him korean words, when ELFs were cheering for him, when people around him cared for him and especially when HeeChul became his bestfriend.

 

Being an ELF, who witnessed them through their very first performance, is hard as a rock. There were many problems that occured. Tears of sadness and joy that they have shed. But still, through all what happened, Super Junior remained strong for each other, for their family and friends, and especially for their girlfriends, their EverLasting Friends.

 

She was crying till she finished the song, and didn't even felt that Sungmin already entered the room.

 

"Oh! Why are you crying?" Sungmin rushed to MinHae.

 

"I re-remembered H-HanKyung Oppa," she replied.

 

"Oh. Do you miss him? Because I miss sooooo much."

 

"Of course, I watched all of your shows with him, even when he left," she was sobbing again.

 

"Don't cry, I'll cry too."

 

"Don't. I'll stop now."

 

"Good. Don't cry anymore, arasso?"

 

"Arasso," she said then he kissed her on the forehead. OoO

 

She stood up.

 

"Oh, MinHae, will you go with me to the mall tomorrow?" Sungmin asked her.

 

"Nae. What time?"

 

"After lunch, I'm gonna buy something."

 

"Arasso."

 

"Breakfast's ready~!" she heard her mother called.

 

"We better get to the dining room. Omma's gonna go wild again," she said then they left the room.

 

 

They were eating breakfast in silence, then MinHae decided to break it.

 

"Omma, can I go with Sungmin Oppa tomorrow at the mall?"

 

"Sure," her mother replied.

 

 

After lunch, they went to change their clothes and went to a Korean Restaurant.

 

"Omo! Gimbap! Yum!" she said in delight when her favorite food was served to them.

 

"Is that your favorite?"

 

"Nae."

 

"I thought it was chicken?"

 

"This is second," she said, then shoved her 3rd gimbap in .

 

"Woah, you eat that a lot. Last time I ate like that I almost choked to death."

 

"I'm Choi MinHae. I'm amazing," she laughed then put another gimbap in .

 

After some minutes, her friend Suzy who sells Kpop merchandise came.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo Unnie!" she bowed.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo Noona," Sungmin greeted then bowed.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, who's this young lad here?" Suzy asked, curiously staring at Sungmin, who's still in a 90-degree-bow position.

 

"Unnie, promise you won't tell this to ANYONE, please?"

 

"Nae."

 

"He's Sungmin."

 

"Sungmin?!" she shouted.

 

"Ssssshh! Don't shout! Nae, he's Lee SungMin from Syupeo Junieo. Please, don't tell."

 

"N-Nae. You owe me an explanation."

 

"Nae."

 

"Ah, unnie, this is my payment for my shirt."

 

"And, here's your shirt," she said and brought out a shirt from her bag!

 

"Weeee! Thanks again unnie."

 

"You're welcome."

 

"Come, let's eat," MinHae offered.

 

"Sorry MinHae, I still have to meet someone, maybe next time."

 

"Okay."

 

"Annyeong MinHae. SungMin-ssi, nice to meet you," she bowed then left.

 

MinHae went to their table and well, spazzed. She spazzed infront of SungMin like he was also a fanboy.

 

"Omona! Another shirt! Woooh! OMG!" she said while opening it.

 

Sungmin was just staring at her. Then, his phone rang.

 

"Ah, MinHae-ah, I'll answer this, I'll go outside first. Don't leave okay?" she nodded and he went outside.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" he said.

 

"SungMin-ah, all set for tomorrow?"

 

"Nae. She'll go with me tomorrow."

 

"Good."

 

"Ah, hyung-ah, better wear disguises or we'll get caught."

 

"Of course. And, where are we gonna stay by the way?"

 

"I don't know. We'll just arrange that tomorrow."

 

"Okay."

 

"Bye hyung. Have a safe trip."

 

"Nae. We will. See you tomorrow."

 

_______

Who's it gonna be? Hmm. You'll find out soon. :))

I just need to finish the next chapter now, but I can't. I'll try to post it TOMORROW :D 

 

And yeah, I changed the title. xD  I think the previous title wasn't that much catchy, so yeah. xD

PLEASE DO COMMENT :D