My brother is HERE?!

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

--MinHae POV--

 

"I'm gonna kill YOU and YOUR parents and I will GET all your precious possessions. It belongs to ME and ME ONLY!" he shouted at me while pointing to my face.

 

"There's NO way you're gonna do that! I.WILL.KILL.YOU.WITH.YOUR.PRECIOUS.." I said then spitted on his face. I can't move because of the freaking ropes that was tied on my hands. Not to mention the CHAINS that were on my feet! It hurts so damn much!

 

"Too bad my dear sissy, you ain't gonna do that," I looked at him then suddenly he pointed the gun at my father.

 

"No! Don't kill him you freaking BEAST!" I shouted at him.

 

"Why won't I?" he said in sarcasm.

 

"Because I..." I was freaking lost for words.

 

"You what?!"

 

"I'll tell you to the police!" WTF?! Aish MinHae! You and your stupid mind!

 

He laughed in sarcasm. "Say goodbye to your precious father," then he shot at him.

 

 

"NOOOOOO!" I woke up with tears in my eyes. I was breathing heavily and I was sweating.

 

It was just a nightmare! Ugh. Thank God!

 

"MinHae!! What happened?!" the boys and HanNui rushed inside my room.

 

"Nothing. I just had a nightmare," I calmly said.

 

"Are you sure? You okay?" Leeteuk asked worrily. I just nodded.

 

"Ah, MinHae, JiEun omma told me that they'll arrive here by dinner time," HanNui said.

 

"With my bro-brother?" she nodded.

 

Oh boy. I wish he wasn't what I think he is.

 

"Ah, MinHae, you should eat breakfast, you don't look so well," Sungmin said.

 

"Go ahead. I'll go down later."

 

"Okay," then they left my room.

 

I looked at the clock on my bedside table. 8:00 am. Woah.

 

I remembered what happened last night. I know it's freaking crazy. They smiled, I fainted. Haha. That's me. I often faint because of them. Like during the first Super Show, I fainted when Eeteuk bowed at us while he was crying during Marry U. My mom was like crazy and was panicking. Good thing Teukie oppa didn't saw me, or else I'd be more embarassed.

Also during SS2, when I catched EunHyuk's towel. Ohmygosh. That towel was full of his sweat, but still, I treasured it even though it was freaking stinky.

 

Also during SS3, when HeeChul oppa waved at me. Ohmyheart. My oh-so-innocent heart. It was heaven. Yes, it was just a wave, but heck, I felt like I was floating above the clouds. XD That soo freaking memorable. When I fainted, omma told me that there was an ELF that catched me and panicked like crazy. He was practically saying that I was dead. O.o Then recently, during SS4, when DongHae freaking talked to me. Well, he just said "Annyeong Haseyo" then left. But, of all people there, it's me that he talked to. Who wouldn't faint at that? Goodness.

 

Okay. Sorry for randomly telling you my fainting times. It was really memorable you know. x) Because, who would faint at a concert? XD

 

I shurgged those fainting memories and left my room. I went to the dining room and found 6 people eating.

 

"Ah, MinHae-ah, let's eat," HanNui said.

 

"Nae," I sat at the chair beside Teukie.

 

 

After eating breakfast, we went at the living room to wacth TV.

 

"Ah, MinHae-ah, can we see your SJ room? Sungmin kept on blabbering about it and I got curious," Leeteuk said.

 

"Uhm, nae, kaja," I said.

 

"Kaja, kaja," EunHyuk sung while dancing that part form Mr. Simple.

 

"Here it is," I said, then opened my most favorite room.

 

--Leeteuk POV--

 

"Here it is," she said, then opened a blue door.

 

All I can say was Oh-My-Shisus. It's like a shrine or a museum or something. Now, this is an ELF.

 

She almost had everything in her collection. She has our albums, DVDs, shirts, lightsticks, balloons, posters and a lot more goodies.

 

This girl's lucky to have such awesome parents.

 

"Eeteuk oppa," she went up to me, "Can you sign all of my albums? Please?" she said, giving me her puppy dog eyes. I can't resist those cute eyes! Awww!

 

She also asked the other members to sign her albums.

 

First she gave me her copy of our First album. It had Sungmin's autograph on it. I signed it, then passed to the other members.

 

We signed all of her albums. What a lucky ELF. First we stayed at their house, then she has signed albums. Wow. Just, wow.

 

A lot of ELFs are wanting to be with us right now, but what can I do? I'm already here. But if I can, I will go to all of their houses and stay there. I want to thank them one by one for loving me and Super Junior.

 

When the album signing was finished. She squealled with all her heart that nearly made us deaf.

 

"Oh My Gooooooood!" she shouted.

 

"Yah, MinHae-ah, you nearly made us deaf!" EunHyuk shouted.

 

"Sorry! It's just that I'm soooo happyyyyyy!" she squealled again.

 

"MinHae!" 2 voices shouted.

 

"Sorry," she said, bowed then left the room.

 

We followed her, and found her standing still, not moving. We rushed to her to see who it was.

 

--MinHae POV--

 

I left the boys and HanNui at my SJ room. I was gonna go to the kitchen when I saw a very unfamiliar person.

 

He stood at the front door, looking at the interior of our house. I looked at his face. He was freaking handsome. I stared at him and just stood here, not moving a single muscle.

 

I heard them rushed to me and looked in curiousity of who was I looking at.

 

"Is he her brother?" I heard someone asked behind my back.

 

My brother? Is he really MY brother? Oppa? Are you really my brother? But where are omma and appa? They should be with him right now.

 

Then he suddenly looked at me.

_________

Is the guy her brother? HMM :)