My brother is WHO?!

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

Bwara Mister Simple Simple...

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered my phone.

 

"Oh, aegi, we'll be home after an hour or two. Your brother's already there. I told him not to worry 'cause you're nice."

 

My bro-brother's here?! Soo that means..

"U-uh. Nae omma. Be safe. Bye." I hung up and went downstairs.

 

I looked at him and he looked at me. He's freaking handsome. Gosh. Then I realized that I saw him before. I don't know how, when or why, but I've seen him from somewhere.

 

"Omo! JongHun oppaaaaa!" I heard HanNui squealled.

 

That's it! He's Choi JongHun! From FT Island! He's HanNui's bias!

 

Wait--what?! MY HALF-BROTHER IS FT ISLAND'S CHOI JONGHUN?! The FREAKING GORGEOUS CHOI JONGHUN?! I can't believe this. O.o

 

"Annyeong Haseyo," I greeted him and bowed a full 90 degree angle.

 

"Oh, Annyeong Haseyo," he responded then bowed also.

 

"Are y-you my brother?" I asked.

 

"I think? Are you MinHae?" he's still unsure and so am I.

 

I nodded. "Okay. Yes, I am your brother, I'm JongHun."

 

"I'm MinHae, obviously you know it already," I laughed.

 

"Uhm, I suppose your friend over there," he said, looking at HanNui, who was practically looked like a victim, "is a Primadonna," he said then laughed.

 

"Yeah. She's a crazy one."

 

"And I suppose you know that I'm from FT Island?"

 

"Yes. She told me TONS of things 'bout yah," he just nodded.

 

"Uhm, I know it's quite awkward, but, can I hug my sister?" he said and I just nooded. I hugged him.

 

"Aaaaaaaah!" I heard HanNui squealled and just laughed.

 

"Awww~" I heard the boys said. Then JongHun suddenly looked at my visitors.

 

"You have celebrities for visitors?"

 

"Nope, I just met them accidentally," I laughed. He looked at them again and bowed at his sunbaes.

 

"So, obviously, this is our house. I'll tour around it whenever you want. Let me lead you to your room."

 

"I'll just grab my things."

 

"No, I'll just tell ChaeWon to put it in your room. She's our house helper and one of my friends," I smiled.

 

"Ooooh! My sister's so cute!" he said and I just freaking blushed. Ugh.

 

I led him to his room.

 

"So, here's your room. I hope you would find the bed comfty."

 

"So, do you wanna take a tour around or you wanna take a rest first?"

 

"I'll just rest first. Gomawo," he said.

 

"If you need something just call me, okay?" he nodded. I left his room.

 

I hurriedly went to my bestfriend, who was, I think, still in state of shock.

 

I was freaking right. She was laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling. The boys were just staring at her with disbelief.

 

"Wow. Just wow," Sungmin muttered.

 

"What happened to her?" I asked.

 

"Well, first she went JongHun Oppa! Then she had gone completely insane. I thought her head's gonna fall off!" Hyukkie stated.

 

"And she's all 'My bestfriend's brother is my husband!' and 'He's visiting me!' and 'Waaaaaaah'." Leeteuk said.

 

"Well, she can't help it, she's a Primadonna and he's practically her bias."

 

"Says the one who fainted when we smiled," Sungmin muttered.

 

"Yah!" then they laughed.

 

I went to HanNui. Oh boy, she looked insane. I really mean it. She looked like an insane person that saw a ghost that said Boo.

 

"HanNui, are you alright?"

 

No answer.

 

"HanNui, are you alive?"

 

No answer.

 

I got up and went to my room. The boys looked at me with curious faces and I just smirked at them.

 

I got my things which I call "Emergency HanNui-Got-Freaking-Insane-And-She's-Not-Responding-To-Me Kit".

 

I opened it and got what I needed. The guys saw me and smirked. Of course I smirked back.

 

"HanNui-ssi, are you alright?" I asked with a soothing tone.

 

"HanNui-ssi," then she suddenly looked at me. Perfect.

 

"Omo! JongHun oppa! I'm perfectly fine!" she shot up.

 

I took my 'disguise' off. "Mission Accomplished!" I shouted.

 

Curious of what I did? Well, y'all know that she's a JongHun biased and she said that I looked like JongHun(Well, he's my brother but that's before!) and I decided to disguise as him to wake HanNui up when she's like a concious dead person.

 

"What happen--"

 

"YOU'RE BROTHER IS MY HUSBAND?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WWHHHHYYYY??" she said.

 

"I also didn't know that he was my brother. Not until you shouted JongHun oppa."

 

"Hooooowwww?? But it's great because I have a lot of chances to marry him," *imagine a person who looked insan laughing hysterically*.

 

"You're crazy."

 

"I know."

 

I looked at the guys again.

 

"I always thought you looked like JongHun-ssi. Now I know why," Leeteuk said.

 

"Do I really? HanNui told me that A LOT."

 

"Yes, like a girl version of him. He's smokin' HOT you know. Not to mention he's freaking handsome. Oh sh*t, I sound gay," EunHyuk said then laughed. I laughed with 'em.

 

"So, where's he now?"

 

"At his room, sleeping, I think."

 

"JongHun.Is.In.A.Room.Sleeping. OMG. I should him," HanNui said and laughed.

 

"Yah! Don't my brother!"

 

The guys just laughed.

 

I still can't believe what's happening. It's a triple LUCK. First, I met Sungmin. Second, he brought 4 of my biases. Last, my brother's a rockstar. Things are just getting better and better!

 

I hope they'll not be as busy as Super Junior. I want to bond with him as long as we can. I want to know him more and get close with him.

 

I always wanted a big brother or a twin brother. Before I thought that I'm not lucky because I'm alone, without any siblings. But as time flies, I realized that I really am lucky. I'm lucky to have awesome parents, I'm lucky to have an amazing family, I'm lucky to be an ELF, and I'm lucky because I met the people I wanted to be with and I met my brother.

__________

Woooh! Here's a double update for you guys :)

There. Her brother is FT Island's leader, Choi JongHun.

Sorry for those who expected SiWon to be her brother.  It's because, there's Uki(by: BamxAngiee), so there. xD

For those who don't know JongHun. He's FT Island's y leader, y guitarist, etc.

And since I'm also a Primadonna, I wanna include some cameos of FT Island.  and also, since JongHun's her brother, he'll be showing up to most of the chapters.

To all my readers: I love you. Thank you.:) :*

I would appreciate all of your comments even if I don't really reply to it. Our net connection and I can't open all your accounts. >_<

Still, I thank you all :)

Here are some pictures of JongHun :))

 

*dies of handsomeness*