MinHae's MANSION~!

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

The next day, they all woke up early. Sungmin requested MinHae to tour him around their museum-like house.

 

"So, what do you wanna see first?" she asked.

 

"Your music room."

 

"Sure. You'll surely love it."

 

They went upsairs which lead to the music room. MinHae said that that room was soundproof so that she can play whenever she wants.

 

"Oh my gosh. It's like, bigger than our recording room!" he exclaimed, while looking at the music room.

 

"Really? I thought it was small. But yeah, this is my favorite room."

 

"Woah. It's all pink!" he exclaimed, while looking at her instruments. MinHae just laughed at him.

 

"Oh, oppa, stay here, I'll just get my drumsticks."

 

"Sure."

 

She left the room. Sungmin just looked the room in amazement. She has a cute pink Hello Kitty bass guitar, a dark pink acoustic guitar, a pink and blue electric guitar, pink drum set, there's also a pink grand piano and two violins, a pink one and a blue one. Heck, she's rich alright.

 

She decided to play the guitar. He got her acoustic guitar and played a song.

 

Then MinHae entered the room, holding her brand new drumsticks. He saw him playing the guitar. He suddenly stopped.

 

"Let's play a song, what do you like?" he said.

 

"Do you know FT Island's Like Birds?" she asked.

 

"Of course, let's play it."

 

MinHae sat by the drums and Sungmin's gonna use her electric guitar.

 

"Hana, dul, set," MinHae counted.

 

Then they played the song.

 

After they played it, they went outside.

 

"What's next?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Oh' you'll loved this room as much as I love it," she dragged him to a room with a BLUE door.

 

There's a voice code before you'll enter. She said something, then the door opened.

 

Well, this room is a shocker.

 

"Oppa, welcome to my SJ room. Tada," she said.

 

"Woah. Just, woah," he said as he was looking around.

 

The room was full of her SJ collections.

There was a shelf full of their albums, DVDs, photobooks and drama DVDs. All walls are full of pictures of them, posters and all. On some table, her complete set of lightsticks are spreaded. There was also clothes hangin on the wall. She had a SJ varisity jacket, a lot of SJ shirts, Super Show shirts, and a lot of shirt collections. She had the complete set of their merchandise. Wallets, bags, ballers, lanyards, headsets, bracelets, bagtags, mugs, necklaces and all other stuff. She also had SPAO shirts, caps and other more. She also has some replicas of some clothes of the SJ members. She's one lucky and rich ELF.

 

"You bought all of these?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Nope, just some of them. My parents bought it for me."

 

"You're one lucky ELF."

 

"I know."

 

Before they leave the room, MinHae remembered something.

 

"Yah, Oppa, you said you're gonna sign all my albums?" she said, smiling.

 

"Oh, yeah. Can I have a marker?"

 

The room was full of her SJ collections.

There was a shelf full of their albums, DVDs, photobooks and drama DVDs. All walls are full of pictures of them, posters and all. On some table, her complete set of lightsticks are spreaded. There was also clothes hangin on the wall. She had a SJ varisity jacket, a lot of SJ shirts, Super Show shirts, and a lot of shirt collections. She had the complete set of their merchandise. Wallets, bags, ballers, lanyards, headsets, bracelets, bagtags, mugs, necklaces and all other stuff. She also had SPAO shirts, caps and other more. She also has some replicas of some clothes of the SJ members. She's one lucky and rich ELF.

 

"You bought all of these?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Nope, just some of them. My parents bought it for me."

 

"You're one lucky ELF."

 

"I know."

 

Before they leave the room, MinHae remembered something.

 

"Yah, Oppa, you said you're gonna sign all my albums?" she said, smiling.

 

"Oh, yeah. Can I have a marker?"

 

 

She handed him a marker. She signed ALL her albums. Even some posters and some things.

 

"Oh my goodness. I can't wait to show these at school! They'll surely envy me!" she smiled slyly.

 

"Aish you girl. Just don't tell them I'm with you because, it's gonna cause a huge trouble."

 

"Arasso. But I'm still gonna show these to them," she laughed.

 

Then they went to MinHae's room, which is also shocking.

 

It's huge, it's like, the same size as a dance studio. As expected, there's also a lot of SJ posters and picture. But there's one picture that stood out among the rest, which also made Sungmin laugh like crazy.

 

(I LOLed like crazy because of this! OMG! xD)

 

It's their pre-debut picture, all 15 of them. All of them had weird faces, specially KyuHyun, who still doesn't have a double-eyelid that time. Sungmin laughed at KyuHyun's face.

 

"H-his face i-is e-effin h-h-hilarious," he said while laughing.

 

"I know, haha. And oppa, what happened to your hair?" she laughed again.

 

"Yah! At least I'm still cute!"

 

"Well, yeah. At least your hair's not like Teuk, Yeye and Hae oppas. It's just, omg." she laughed at their hairstyles.

 

"Oh! I didn't noticed that! Just look at DongHae! And OMG, Teukie hyung! MinHae, do you have a picture of this on your phone?" he asked.

 

"Ne."

 

"Can you send it to me?"

 

"Of course."

 

They opened their bluetooths. MinHae's searched for the picture. Then she found it.

 

"Oppa, I found it. Is your bluetooth on?"

 

"Ne."

 

She then searched for his bluetooth name.

 

"Oppa, there's three names here, which is yours? Sungminnie, KyuMin is REAL, and ilovePEInk."

 

"Uhm," he scratched the back of his head, "KyuMin is REAL," he said shyly.

 

"So! KyuMin is really REAL! Ohmygosh!" she squealed, while sending the photo to Sungmin.

 

"Aniyo! It's just for fan service!" he defensively said.

 

"Not listening~" she said.

 

"Aish. Alright," he said in defeat.

 

"Oh yeah! KyuMin is real! Can't wait to post it online!"

 

"No! Don't! Kyu will kill me!"

 

"Okay. But still, KyuMin is reeeaaaalll~" she said in a sing-song voice.

 

She continued teasing him the whole about the KyuMin thing. Her parents even heard it and teased Sungmin too. Aish was just all he said.

_________

Soooo sorry for the boring chapter. Ugh. I can't think of a topic. Aish. help? :))

And aso, sorry for the wrong grammars and typos, I did for, an hour or 2 I think? xD There.

PLEASE DO COMMENT and subscribe! :**