Home~

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

The next day, they're gonna go home. Sungmin packed his things the other day because he'll go with them. MinHae's parents immediately agreed when she said that he wants to come with them. They bid goodbye to their grandparents then left.

 

The trip took hours. MinHae got bored and decided to play the albums she bought. Of course, her parents didn't refused and inserted the CD. It's her Super Show 3 CD.

 

At some parts Sungmin laughed, because of how dorky and at the same time cute he sounded like. He said that he remembered when they held their SS3 in their country, when Henry said that the ELFs there are loud.

 

Her parents also joined their conversation, because they were both with MinHae during the concert. They were laughing while recalling all what happened during the SS3.

 

"Remember EunHae's performance? I screamed a lot there, specially when I saw their abs, my gosh," she said, spazzing and all.

 

"Yeah, and you were slapping me all the time," her father said then laughed.

 

"And, and, you're performance, oh my gosh, I almost wanna kill those girls, eerrr," Sungmin just laughed.

 

"And you almost break your lightstick because of his performance," her mother laughed.

 

"Really?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Yeah, she was near to breaking it, good thing I saw her. She was saying a lot of curses about those girls," her father laughed.

 

"Aish! Why does it have to be seductive? They were touching you and you liked it!" she said sarcastically.

 

"Of course I liked it, I'm a man too you know," he chuckled.

 

"Aish. I still can't get over of that performance," Sungmin just laughed at her actions.

 

Then All My Heart, one of her favorite SJ songs, played.

 

"Aww. One of the most amazing songs I've ever heard in the history of my histories."

 

"Yeah, me too," her mother agreed.

 

"Igeon jinshimiya baby..." MinHae sang.

 

Soon, they were all singing the chorus part, yes, even her parents. Then EunHyuk's part came up, and only MinHae was the one rapping.

 

"Baby boo my heart little figure.." she rapped.

 

"Yah, how come you can sing that part and I can't?" Sungmin said.

 

"It's because I'm awesome," she proudly said.

 

"Then you should audition and become a trainee, then you'd be the greatest artist in the world."

 

"I don't want to, I still wanna be a Pilot."

 

"A pilot? Seriously?"

 

"Ne. I can do that. I think it's awesome."

 

"I know. Oh heck. If you become a pilot someday then you should be our private pilot," Sungmin said.

 

"I'd love to," she giggled.

 

After minutes of chatting and all, MinHae fell asleep. Since she was on the other side of the car and Sungmin was on the other, she just rested her head by the window.

 

Then, they passed by a hump on the road, and MinHae went to the other side, she almost fell, but Sungmin immediately went to her side and rested her head on his shoulder. Then he noticed her father looked on the rear-view mirror, he just smiled.

 

 

It's almost 9pm when they arrived at their house. They've gone through traffic so they arrived late. Sungmin woke MinHae up.

 

"MinHae, were here, wake up," he said, shaking her arm.

 

"Mmmm," she just said. Then Sungmin thought of a plan.

 

"MinHae! DongHae said that he'll arrive here tomorrow!" he shouted, trying hard not to laugh.

 

Then she shot up which made Sungmin startled.

 

"He is? Is he gonna stay here? Oh my gosh! Aaaaaaaaah!" she shouted.

 

"Ah. That was ear blasting," Sungmin said as he touched his ears, "Good thing you're now awake. Aah, Lee Sungmin, you're so brilliant," he complemented.

 

"Yah! He isn't really coming? Aish!" she shouted then pouted.

 

Sungmin just laughed at her childish behavior.

 

"Come on, let's get inside, your parents are waiting you know."

 

They went inside the house. It was really huge. You can really tell they're rich.

 

There were chandeliers everywhere. From the living room to dining room. There were a lot of paintings on the walls. He saw a huge family picture at the living room. He then knew that she's an only child.

 

Then he noticed SHOCKINGLY HUGE pictures of them, yes, Super Junior. It was their cover pictures from their 1st album to their recently released album. It was on a picture frame, and you can tell that it was cleaned everyday.

 

They ate dinner, they went to the dining room to eat.

 

After dinner, they did all their necessary things to do, then they went to their rooms to sleep.