Oh My Goodness~

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

"MinHae!!! We need to go!" Sungmin shouted at the half-asleep MinHae.

 

"Mhmmm," was just all she muttered.

 

"We need to go now! Wake uuuuup!" he shouted again.

 

"Ugh. I'm up."

 

"Come on!" he grabbed her.

 

"Yah! I still haven't took a bath!"

 

"Do it later! We need to go!"

 

"What's the rush? Is it really important?" she said while getting clothes from her closet.

 

"Yes! Ppali!"

 

"Alright! Wait!" she shouted from inside the bathroom.

 

He waited for her outside. He's hurrying because he was planning something. He's gonna surprise her.

 

"Kaja!" she shouted that made Sungmin startled.

 

"Well, it's about time, let's go," he said then immediately dragged MinHae to their car.

 

 

They were in the middle of somewhere, when MinHae noticed something.

 

"Yah. I thought we're gonna go to the mall? How come we're going the other way?"

 

"I'll just have to meet someone then we'll go to the mall."

 

"Aish. Okay."

 

MinHae was getting curious. The place was familiar. They're going to the airport?!

 

She started making conclusions of what's Sungmin is planning.

 

'Is he gonna pick someone up? Maybe his fellow members! Omo! But I think they're on other countries. Ugh. Maybe he'll take me to Korea! No way. ELFs will kill me if they see him with me. Oooo! Maybe he'll take me somewhere! No. Aish! MinHae, just wait okay?' she thought.

 

 

They've arrived, and what she thought was correct. They were at the airport. Who is he gonna meet?

 

She was bored and sleepy. She fell asleep while waiting for Sungmin.

 

Meanwhile..

 

"Hyung ah!" Sungmin excitedly shouted then jumped on his hyung.

 

"Yah. Don't shout! ELFs might hear us!" Leeteuk said.

 

"Mianhae hyung. Oh! Hae-ah! Myeolchi!" he ran pass his hyung and went to hug the couple.

 

"Yah! Fishy, can't breathe!" EunHyuk shouted when he saw DongHae struggling for his oh-so-dear life.

 

"Where's my Kyu? I thought he's--- Kyuuuuu!!!" he shouted with delight as he ran to the evil maknae.

 

"Yah. I missed you too and you're sweaty," he responded.

 

"Why only the four of you?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Well, YeWook is currently somewhere, SiWon is slightly busy, as always, HeeChul is, well, somewhere, ShinDong is currently with his family," Leeteuk explained.

 

"Oh. Good thing Kyu's here," he said then hugged his other half.

 

"Well, kaja! MinHae's waiting. If that girl gets bored she'll torture me," he said.

 

"A girl? Torturing you? Oh my. A guy who's perfectly great at martial arts is gonna be tortured by some girl," KyuHyun said sarcastically.

 

"Yah, that girl's a bully. But also, she's too pretty and too nice that all of you can't resist her charm. Even me." he explained.

 

"Oh. So now you're falling for her and you're gonna leave me?" KyuHyun said.

 

"No! I'm not falling for her and I love you more than anyone," he said and kissed him at the cheeks.

 

"Yah! Stop the eeky thingies. It's disgusting," Teuk said.

 

"You're just envious because KangIn hyung's not here," Kyu said sarcastically and put his tongue out.

 

"Okay. No one will talk about my YoungWoon here, I'll miss him more."

 

"Teukie misses KangIn hyung. Teukie misses KangIn hyung," KyuHyun teased.

 

"Yah! Where are your manners!" Teuk shouted at him.

 

"At the trashcan. I threw them away," Kyu said sarcastically.

 

"Why you--"

 

"Oops! Let's go! MinHae's waiting!" Sungmin interrupted.

 

The leader and the maknae exchanged evil glares.

 

 

They finally reached the parking place, and found MinHae sleeping when they opened the door.

 

"Oooh! She's sooo cute!" DongHae exclaimed.

 

"Yeah! Tsch!" HyukJae said then slapped Hae. He rubbed his shoulder.

 

"Let's not wake her up, she needs rest. I forced her to wake up. Yah Cho KyuHyun!" Sungmin said.

 

"What the heck? Why are there a lot of people? Yah Lee SungMin! How dare you to wake me up again! You are so---- Oh My Goooooooooooooooosh!" she half awakenly exclaimed.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo MinHae-ssi," the four of them greeted. MinHae looked at Sungmin with a questioning glance, then he just nodded.

 

"I'm Lee---"

 

"OhMyGosh! You're LeeTeuk Oppa! EunHae oppas! And omo! Sungminnie oppa's baby!" she squealed in delight and didn't let the leader finish.

 

"I'm not a baby! Yah Sungmin! What did you said to her?!" KyuHyun shouted.

 

"That you're my baby," Sungmin said wide eyedly.

 

"Fine. Ugh."

 

Then MinHae suddenly slapped herself.

 

"What are you doing you babo?!" Sungmin said.

 

"It's because I think, this is dreamland," she slapped herself again, this time harder. Then she bumped her head on the window.

 

"You're gonna kill yourself! Your parents will kill me!" Sungmin stopped her.

 

"You're not in dreamland, we're really here. Kaja. I'm hungry." EunHyuk said then went inside the car.

 

They all seated inside the car. Sungmin's the one driving again. Teuk's beside him. DongHae's beside MinHae. EunHyuk and KyuHyun were seated at the back. They were playing something which involves slapping things.

 

"MinHae-ssi, is it okay if we stay at your house?" Teuk asked.

 

"Of course oppa!"

 

"But is it okay with your parents?"

 

"Of course! They know you!" then followed by shocked reactions.

 

Soon after, they arrived MinHae's house.

 

When they entered the front door, all of them were shocked of who she saw seating patiently at their living room.

________

So sorry for the late update.

I am seriously having writer's block and I can't think of anything to write, so, this is it. xD

I'll try to update as soon as I can 

PLEASE DO COMMENT :D