Unexpected Visitor~

I'm LUCKY and I know it

 

The person, seating at the couch was the least person that she expected to come at their house at that time.

 

As they entered the house, she stood still, like a statue, and the person was staring at them with wide eyes and she thinks she's gonna burst any second.

 

"Oh! Annyeong Haseyo! EunHyuk imnida," EunHyuk greeted.

 

"Eu-eunhyuk o-oppa?" she said, stuttering, pointing at EunHyuk.

 

"Nae. MinHae, is she your sister?"

 

"A-ani, she's my bestfriend," she said. HanNui looked at her with a you'd-better-explain-to-me-or-i'll-kick-your- look.

 

"Oh. What's your name?" SungMin asked.

 

"Kim HanNui," she said.

 

"What a cute name! Kyeopta~" EunHyuk blurted out.

 

"Kamsahamnida," she bowed slightly.

 

"HanNui-ah, stop being formal. From now on, treat us like your ordinary friends," the leader said as he flashed his smile that made his dimple appear.

 

"O-oh. N-ne," she replied, stuttering.

 

"Oppas, come, i'll lead you to your rooms."

 

"Hyungs! You have got to see her SJ room and music room. It's amazing there. It's like a museum or something," Sungmin exclaimed.

 

"Not really. But I'd sooo love it if you sign my albums. Pwease?" MinHae said, giving her cutest puppy dog eyes.

 

"Sure. But on one condition." LeeTeuk said.

 

"What?"

 

"You'll have to show us our rooms and let us sleep until tomorrow."

 

"Sure. But isn't sleeping 'til tomorrow a little bit exaggerated?"

 

"Just kidding."

 

Then she showed them their rooms.

Of course, EunHae will be on one room that's next to Sungmin's room, KyuHyun will stay on SungMin's room and LeeTeuk was all alone in one room next to MinHae's room.

 

"Yah! Why am I alone?" he pouted.

 

"Sorry. KangIn hyung's not here," KyuHyun said and put out his tounge. :P

 

"Where are your manners! You'll be punished for a week!"

 

"K fine," he just blurted.

 

"Yah! You brat! Get over here!" then the two started to chase each other.

 

"I'm gonna get you, you evil brat!" LeeTeuk shouted.

 

"No you won't. You're slow 'cause you're old," he teased.

 

"I'm not THAT old! Yaaah!"

 

"Hyung! Be careful! You might break something in here! Things here are very rare and antique!" SungMin shouted.

 

That stooped them. But MinHae and HanNui was still laughing at them.

 

"Oh.My.Gosh. I've never been this happy in my whole life!" HanNui said.

 

"I know!"

 

Then her phone rang.

Bwara Mister Simple Simple..

 

"Yeoboseyo?" she answered.

 

"MinHae-ah, how are you and Sungmin there?"

 

"We're fine, why?"

 

"Nothing. You might get bored there."

 

"Omma, I have some-"

 

"CHO KYUHYUN! I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET YOUR LIFE!" Teuk shouted.

 

"Who's that? Did I just heard someone saying KyuHyun?"

 

"Ah. Omma, that's what I'm gonna say. Hyuk, Hae, Teukie and Kyu oppa are staying here! And also, HanNui's here!" she squealed.

 

"Really? That's nice dear. So, did you get a room for them?"

 

"Nae! They're all near mine," she said happily.

 

"Okay then. Be sure you'll eat okay? Taje care sweetie."

 

"Nae omma. Love you, bye," then she hung up.

 

"Was that JiEun omma?" HanNui asked.(Yes, she calls MinHae's mom omma)

 

"Yup. I told her you're here," then looked at the boys.

 

"Ooooh!"

 

"Aaah. Baegopayo~" EunHyuk just blurted out. They all stared at him, including DongHae.

 

"What? Aren't you too?" he said.

 

"What do you wanna eat?" she asked.

 

"Ah, gimbap!"

 

"Gimbap it is!"

 

Then she called one of their house helpers(she doesn't want to call them maids 'cause she thinks it's offensive even if it isn't), then led them to the dining table.

 

"Woah! Teukie hyung, check this out," DongHae said as he looked at the posters of them.

 

"Woah. O__O" the four of them stared wide-eyed at the 5 HUGE posters on the wall.

 

"Oppas, do you know that that was all cleaned everyday? This girl doesn't wanna let any dust on your pictures," HanNui revealed.

 

"Woah. You sure are lucky," Hae said. She just blushed and smiled shyly at what he said. WHUT? HOW DO YOU THINK SHE'S SUPPOSE TO REACT? ALL CALM AND NORMAL? GOODNESS. HE'S LEE DONGHAE! 'THE' LEE DONGHAE!

 

"MinHae, you're blushing," HanNui whispered. Then she snapped outta her thoughts.

 

"U-uh, y-yeah?" she really doesn't know what to say to him!

 

"MinHae-ah, the food's ready," their house helper, ChaeWon said.

 

"Oppas, let's eat!" then they sat.

 

Oh.Boy. Have you seen EunHyuk eat? He's like, a bear or a little boy that did't ate for a whole month!

 

MinHae was still on her first plate, EunHyuk was on his third! Gaaah. He's hungry all right.

 

"Yah, myeolchi, table manners please," LeeTeuk said.

 

"But I'm hungwy!" he answered with a whole gimbap stuck on his mouth.

 

"No buts."

 

"But!" then the leader glared at him. Suddenly EunHyuk ate gently, but he looks like he really wanted to eat more. They just laughed it out and finished eating dinner.

 

The boys went to their rooms and poor Teukie wants a roommate. MinHae just laughed and he sighed. Then a hand grabbed her to her room.

 

"Speak," HanNui said. Then she told the whole thing.

 

"Oh.My.Goodness." was all that she said.

 

Then her phone rang.

Bwara Mister Simple Simple..

 

"Yeoboseyo?-Oh, omma!"

 

"I have to tell you something.." her mother said.

___