I am an ELF

I'm LUCKY and I know it

"Omma, can you please buy me this shirt? Please??" MinHae said to her mother as she showed her a picture of a Mr. Simple shirt.

"How much is it dear?"

"1700php. It's from Korea and it's an official shirt," she said, smiling at her mother.

"Sure dear. I'll tell your dad. You know how to order right?"

"Yes omma. So, can I order now?"

"Go ahead."

"Thanks Omma! I love you!"

 

Yes, she's lucky to have supportive parents. Ever since she became an ELF, her parents supported her. They bought her albums, merchandises, let her attend gatherings and even watch Super Shows! A lot of people told her she's lucky to have parents like that. She knows it and she's proud to have parents like that.

She has almost ALL of the official SJ goodies. From albums to concert DVDs and photobooks, lighticks, wallets, bags, shirts, etc. Her room is filled with SJ stuff, a lot of pictures and posters. Even her room is blue, which is the official fanclub color of Super Junior.

Now that Super Junior's 5th album was released, she can't wait to have her albums. She ordered ALL THREE VERSIONS from KOrea so she should wait for it to deliver at her house.

 

"Choi MinHae... Mr. Simple shirt Verion C.. 09*********.." she muttered as she was typing an order form.

Then she received a text message from a friend, who's an ELF too.

"MinHae!! Have you heard the news?"

"What? What news? What's happening?" she replied.

"There's a rumor that one member is here!"

"OMG! Waaah! Seriously?! Oh My God. I hope it's true! I must find him! Oh, wait. Who's the member?" she replied back.

"I don't know yet. We must find out! We must look for him! We must have an autograph! We must HAVE him!"

"I shall search the whole country just to find him! Aaaaaah!"

"Yeah, gosh. Who could it be?"

"Anyone! Anyone in SJ! I just wanna see him! Omona!"

"Well, I hope it's DongHae or KyuHyun! I'd definitely hunt them down! Hahaha!"

"Oh yeah. That'd be awesome! Yu'll easily find Hae. XD"

"In the depths of the sea. LOL"

"Hahaha! Yeah!"

 

That ended their whole spazzing conversation. Yes, that's how they spazz. That's NATURALLY how fangirls are.

 

She kept thinking about the rumor.

 

I hope it's true. I realy wanna seeone of them now, she thought.

 

She searched for articles about the spreading rumor, and she has hope that it's true. It says on one article that SJ is taking their vacation and is currently relaxing in different countries. She even saw a tweet, with pictures of Hae and Teuk swimming.

 

I really wish they're here.. she thought.

 

After some hours searching and updating, her mom called her to eat dinner.

 

"Omma, appa, I received a news from HanNui, she said that one of the member are here. I wanna look for them!" she said, starting a conversation while they were eating.

"Oh, you should find him, so I could have a handsome son-in-law," her father joked.

"Oh yeah appa, I'd definitely give you a perfect son-in-law,"she giggled.

"I hope it's HeeChul, i'd love him to be my son-in-law," her mom also joked, mentioning her favorite member.

"Omma, he's on the army, there's no chance he's on a vacation here."

"Oh, right," she said.

"Oh, by the way, omma asked me if we could go to the beach tomorrow, they'll gonna cook lunch," her father said, referring to her halmeoni.

"Sure, I would love to. I wanna go swimming," she said.

"Great, get you clothes ready, we're gonna go there early," her father said.

"Okay appa."

 

Their dinner ended up nicely, but she still can't forget the news.

 

___________

A/N:

Okay, so here's the first chapter ^_^

I'd defifnitely wanna have parents like that. Owww~

 

Comments are loved.

Please subscribe! 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!