Chapter 6

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The minute you walked through that door all the students that were standing in the hallway turned their head and stared at you, their mouths almost fell agape. It didn’t have much to do with you, after all you were still the same ordinaries person you had been before. The reason why everyone was shamelessly looking at you was because of the guy standing next to you, holding open the door open for you and waiting until you and had stepped inside to close it. Everyone had thought that yesterday had been just a mistake, that it had been a coincidence that the two of you had arrived together at class yesterday. But no one had expected him to show up by your side again today, and surely not while opening a door for you. He had just officially lost his chance of a good image at this school, only because he was hanging out with you. ‘I hate it when you think things like that. You shouldn’t bring yourself down like that.’  He came to walk next to you again and joined you as you made your way over towards your locker. They didn’t even try to hide it that they were shocked to see that the hot transfer student was with you and you were slightly starting to feel uncomfortable underneath their glances. This was the exact reason why you had wanted to stay out of this, because you knew it would cause you to get in the centre of the attention. 

 

 

There was a pressure building up inside of you because you couldn’t escape from all these stares. “You know, we could share a locker if you want to. I barely keep anything in mine and in that way I could see you much more often.” Baekhyun said as he held open the steel door and leaned against it. He didn’t even seem to notice all the people that had gathered around you, he ignored all of them. It was as if he only had eye for you and it made you feel a little better. If he was able to ignore all of the things that were going on around him than you could as well right? You thought about his proposal but it made you frown as you grabbed one of your books out of it and held it against your chest. “But we see each other all day, we have class together and you even drove me over here. You’re not going to have the time to miss me.” You muttered, trying to keep your voice down so that no one else would be able to hear what you were saying. If anyone would figure out what was going on between the two of you they would probably loose it. Besides, no one would believe the soulmate story, even you still didn’t. When you reached out to close out locker your hand landed on his, which was wrapped around the iron. Instantly your body reacted to him and your breath got stuck inside of your throat while the blood rushed towards your cheeks. 

 

 

Since you were no longer able to move yourself Baekhyun was nice enough to close the locker for you before letting go of your hand. “You won’t tell me that you don’t feel this?” His eyes changed into a bright brown color as he reached his hand out towards your face and rubbed one of his fingers against your cheek. He was right, you couldn’t ignore the feelings he was giving you. Even if you didn’t believe the soulmate story he had told you, then you still believed that there was something special going on between the two of you. Every touch seemed to be much more intense, something no one had been able to do to you before. “Stop pushing it away and let it in. It’ll all get much easier once you accept it.” You were very aware of the gasps that were resounding through the halls and were made because of you. Baekhyun was touching you in a loving way, in a way that a boyfriend would touch his girlfriend and no one wanted to believe that was what you were. “You should give me some time to get used to it.” Was your answer, because after all you had never been this close to another person before. This was a kind of relationship you had never been in before and you were scared. You were afraid that you were going to find out that you weren’t good at it and that you were going to mess it up. If this would go too fast then there was a big chance that you would panic and that you would run, because that was what you always did. 

 

 

“Hey, I want you to feel comfortable, I would never rush you into anything.” With the same hand he had touched you earlier he combed a piece of hair behind your ear. Your heart jumped inside of your body and you felt as if you were about to explode. There was so much need inside of you, to be touched by him and to touch him in return. You didn’t really know how to express yourself to him, and surely not how to act. But he didn’t seem to mind, it was almost as if he accepted you the exact way you were. ‘Of course I do, you’re my soulmate, you’re perfect for me.’  Before you knew it you slapped him against his chest, and he pretended to be hurt by him, but you were sure he barely felt it. “Get out of my head.” You grumbled but he only smiled, as if he even liked it that you were annoyed by him. It was as if you couldn’t do anything wrong to him and noticed that you enjoyed that. It gave you confidence, you couldn’t remember the last time anyone had ever liked you the exact way you were. After rejecting his idea to share a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter