Chapter 14

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I’m telling you that this is a very bad idea.’  You tried again, hoping that this time you’d be able to convince him. But there was no way that he was going to ruin his chance to get to know your parents better and to make them like him. Besides, he would never leave the two of them behind over here without any protection at all. Since the accident your parents hadn’t been so greedy about having strangers around. And even though Baekhyun was your neighbor and they had seen him before, they didn’t really want him near their daughter until they knew for sure that he was safe. If they only knew what his secret was, he would never get into your house ever again. But you weren’t planning on telling them anything, if it were you then you wouldn’t even be here right now. But your soulmate hadn’t been able to refuse the friendly request of your parents to get to know him a little bit better. And the perfect way int their eyes to do such thing was by making a cosy walk in the forest together, for away out of sight from other people, far away from where it was safe. You wondered if they had learned anything about this accident at all. Didn’t they understand that there was someone after you and that you should actually in crowded placed with lots of alibis? ‘You’re thinking too much.’  

 

 

With furred eyebrows you looked up at him and he smiled innocently at you. He had told you that there was a way to block him out of your head, maybe you had to remind him of the fact that he still had to learn you how that worked. But he didn’t seem like he was planning to do that any time soon. Though, you two also had some other things to think of at the moment. Like who were these people who caused your parents to get into a car crash and who hated the fact that you had found your soulmate. You were sure that it had something to do with that guy that had tied Baekhyun up in his own room and that had tried to choke you. ‘Maybe there are more of them? Maybe they are working together?’  You suggested, trying to see if you could get to know anything more. Could his parents possible help you out? They had fled for these people, had left their son behind in the thought that he would be able to stand up or himself. If they had run then there must be something else they knew, something you and Baekhyun didn’t know. Every small piece of information was important, if that meant that you could protect your family. 

 

 

‘I don’t know. Ever since you killed that vampire that broke into my house there haven’t been any more attacks. Maybe he was working alone?’  You hadn’t thought about it in that kind of way before. But he was right, ever since he had disappeared out of the picture no one had still been trying to hurt you or your family. The thought that you had taken a life from someone and had killed that man made you shiver once more. Even though you knew you had done the right thing you wished that you could have done it differently. The feeling of a protective arm around your shoulder made you look up in surprise, and your eyes met with those of Baekhyun. You hadn’t really expressed to him about the way you felt, but it seemed clear to him. Even though you had never wanted to be a part if all of this, you were already in the middle of it and there was no more way back. ‘Let’s just take one step at a time okay?’  He said and you nodded, smiling at you nuzzled closer against his side. You were happy that your parents were walking first, after all they knew this place much better than you did. You would have felt so awkward if they would have been watching you all the time. 

 

 

Two days ago you had told them about your close bound with the son of the new neighbors. You hadn’t told them how deep that connection actually was and you had also left out a few facts which weren’t that important for them to know. All they knew was that you had fallen for him and that you were officially dating. After they had found out that you were serious about this whole thing they had immediately wanted to meet him. Your mother had been thrilled, and hadn’t been able to sleep because she had been so nervous to meet to her daught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter