Chapter 18

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nervous was not exactly the right word for you to describe how you were feeling. But they had insisted that you would come and you didn’t dare to refuse. Though Baekhyun had continued to tell you that you shouldn’t go before you were one hundred percent ready. It reminded you of the situation you had been in when he had firstly met your parents. Actually this shouldn’t be making you this stressed, after all Baekhyun was your soulmate and he would never leave you, even if his parents wouldn’t like you. But still you cared about their opinions and it was important for you that they wanted you to be with their son. ‘You can still change your mind. You don’t have to come if you don’t want to.’ It didn’t matter that he was in his house and you were in your room. The past few days your connection had become stronger, since the two of you spent more time with each other. You got to know each other better, felt things of each other that only the two of you could understand and knew each other’s deepest thoughts. He had learned how to trust your intuition and had told you that that was your gift. Once you’d find out who your parents were and how you had to handle your powers then maybe you’d be able to fully develop them and to use them. It made you curious, about who you could be and what you would be able to do once this would all be over. 

 

 

But the most important thing right now was to figure everything out and to make sure that the people who were after you would be eliminated. Only then the two of you would be able to be with each other and to make sure that the people around you were safe. But until then you’d always have to look behind your backs, you’d always have to be careful and on the look out for anything that could happen. You had no idea how much they knew about you and how far they were willing to go to separate the two of you? Though you knew that Baekhyun’s parents knew more about this whole story and in order to end it you would have to figure out what they knew. They were the only ones who were able to help you. Even though Baekhyun had assured you that he and his parents would take care of it you still didn’t feel at ease. There was something he was keeping from you and you could tell that he was trying to keep you out of this situation. He didn’t want you to get hurt and you got that, but this was just as much your case as it was his. In order to know how safe you actually were and if he was being careful you needed to know what was going on. But each time you tried to bring it up he would brush it off and tell you that everything was under control and that he was taking care of it, that you had nothing to worry about.

 

 

But every day you started to worry more and more, about your parents safety and about Baekhyun’s. If something would happen to him then you wouldn’t be able to move on without him. You wished that he would find you strong enough to help him out but he wasn’t letting you in. ‘Your brain in working on overdrive, what are you thinking of?’ A small smile crept onto your face as you looked at yourself into the mirror and checked your make up once more, wanting everything to be perfect. For the past few days you and Baekhyun had been practicing so that you could finally learn how to block him out of your thoughts. Actually it had been very easy, you just had to imagine a big wall around yourself, as if you had build it brick by brick and it could never get damaged. The hardest part was for you to think of it and not to forget to pull it up. By now you were so used to the fact that he was able to hear everything you were thinking that you could barely imagine it that he couldn’t mess with your head. For him it was even more frustrating, especially during moments like these, when he could feel the energy coming from you and he could feel that you were thinking of him, but couldn’t exactly tell what it was. The fact that you weren’t answering him was probably adding even more stress to that, but you wanted to make him suffer a little. 

 

 

‘Now you’re just being annoying. I know you can hear me!’ A giggle escaped from your lips as you grabbed your phone and your bag before walking out of your room. It was great to know that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter