Chapter 3

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People were giving you weird glances, just as you had expected them to do. You had seen this coming, and still you didn’t feel prepared when you stepped into your classroom with Byun Baekhyun by your side, the new and extremely hot transfer student. People were going to gossip about this, and you hated the thought. But for one reason or another you didn’t mind it as much as you had expected to, maybe that was because you weren’t alone. You walked towards your spot in the class while Baekhyun walked towards the teacher to introduce himself. Soon everyone was going to know that this hot stranger was your neighbor and you didn’t know if you should like that. While taking a deep breath you sat down behind your desk and put your bag down next to your feet. The eyes that were pointing on you seemed to drill right through the shield you had built up around you. You did everything in your power to ignore them, but it was making you nervous. Normally people wouldn’t even notice you if you’d walk into the room, and now they all had to look at you. Was it that weird that it had been you who had been walking in with the new guy? It probably was. If he hadn’t been that good looking then they probably wouldn’t even have given this much attention to it. 

 

 

When the teacher asked for everyone’s attention you felt relieved, at least now you could breath again. Even though something told you that you should keep yourself out of this you still couldn’t help yourself when mister Kim introduced the new student. You looked at him from under your lashes, secretly, in the hope that no one would catch you staring at him. But everyone else in the room was too busy staring at him. No one was able to keep their eyes off of him and you could imagine him becoming the newest target of every single good looking girl in this school. Everyone would want to date him, want to talk to him and get to know him. It would be a privilege to be friends with him and he would push the current kingka off of the throne and he would become the newest popular guy of this town. He was new, mysterious, a challenge, someone to conquer. He definitely wasn’t the kind of person you wanted to be seen with and you surely weren’t the person he wanted to be around. “Hello everyone, I’m Byun Baekhyun, the new transfer student. It’s nice to meet you.” To your surprise his eyes bored straight into yours as he spoke, almost as if his words were only for you and he didn’t even notice there was anyone else in the room with you. 

 

 

Your eyes widened as your breath got stuck inside of your throat. What was wrong with this guy? He had so many chances, so many opportunities, why would he waste them on you? Was it because he was your neighbor? Had his parents demanded him to be nice to you because they wanted to have a good band with the people who lived in the house next to theirs? There was a storm raging inside of your head, you could no longer form any logical thoughts. The other students of your class also seemed confused, but didn’t know how to react as Baekhyun made his way over from the front of the class towards the back. You cursed inside of your head when you noticed that the only free seat in the room was the one next to you. When he came closer to you your body reacted instantly and your muscles seemed to tense. There was something wrong with this guy. That thought scared you, you had no idea why you suddenly had such an idea popping up inside of your head. But you just knew for sure that there was something you didn’t know about him, something he was keeping from everyone. Did that make you any less interested in him, surely not. It even made you even more interested in him, you wanted to know what his secret was. 

 

 

But were you going to stick to him long enough to figure it out? Probably not, he would be tired of you in no time. He only wanted to hang out with you because he didn’t have any other fiends yet, but that would change soon. The smell of his cologne made its way towards you when he sat down on the chair next to yours. For one reason or another it seemed as if he was sitting very close to you, closer than the other students were sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter