Chapter 19

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom, you should give her some air.” Baekhyun said as you slowly started to wake up. Honestly, you were feeling horrible but not because of any physical injuries. Strangely enough you couldn’t feel any pain in your neck or any other place where that guy had touched you before. Though he had held you very tightly and you were sure that the wounds inside of your neck should feel painful. But the only thing you could feel was a sort of numbness that was hovering over you, as if your body was heavier than usual and your muscles were refusing to move the way they should. Your mind though was completely turned upside town and you couldn’t really figure out what had happened and what hadn’t. Well, not a very good first impression on meeting the parents of your boyfriend. Just when you had thought that you were about to get some answers and things were going to get cleared out something like this had to happen. “Babe, can you hear me?” His voice came from right next to your ear and you figured that he could hear that you were slowly gaining consciousness again. The darkness that had been pushing you down was slowly disappearing and you were able to get a hold of reality again. 

 

 

When you blinked your eyes you were glad to find out that it was dark around you and that you didn’t need to fight any light. Baekhyun’s appearance was able to keep you calm, otherwise you would have freaked out already. Your head was throbbing while your sight changed from blurry to sharp and you were able to see the face of your soulmate who was hovering over you clearly. It was strange how happy you felt to see him, to know that he was with you and that he was worrying about you. You immediately noticed that you weren’t at home but that you still recognized the room which was surrounding you. Out of shock you popped yourself up on your elbows and wanted to sit, but Baekhyun hushed you before pushing you back against the mattress and keeping you there. Clearly it was too early for you to start moving again, or at least that was what he thought. Right now you started to feel more and more frustrated and angry at the person who had done this to you and you could barely still keep it in. He must have seen the way that your expression darkened because he tried to calm you down as he brushed a piece of hair out of your face. 

 

 

“How are you feeling?” He asked softly, his voice as calm and smooth as could possibly be. But you knew that this wasn’t how he was really feeling, he was probably even more angry than you were because someone had attacked you, he was just able to hide it while you weren’t. Though, if he would get pissed right now then you wouldn’t be able to control yourself, he had to be strong for the both of you now. “Disgusting.” You said as you thought about it. How were you feeling? It wasn’t like you were in pain, except for a slight head ache that was starting to pop up behind your ears. But still you were feeling weak, as if you had been knocked out for days and had been seriously injured and your body had used all its energy to heal you. Baekhyun had some explaining to do and at this point you wanted to grab those people who were against you even more than you had wanted before. If they thought that they had won and that they could do everything they wanted then they were wrong. It was your turn to teach them a lesson, to take the lead and you were going to make them pay for what they had done to you and your family. “Was he one of them?” You asked, as your head began to hurt harder each second. Baekhyun didn’t seem to notice that you were in pain as he reached out for your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. 

 

 

“Yes, he is another one who is against us. But I don’t understand, I never saw him before, I don’t even know who he is. I don’t get why he would want to attack you if he has nothing to do with this situation.” He seemed lost in his own thoughts as a heavy feeling was trying to pull you under. You closed your eyes in the hope that it would make you feel better, but you could feel yourself slipping out of your own grip, it was a very scary feeling. What was Baekhyun trying to tell you? That he had no idea who you were up against and why these men were trying to get to you? If that was true then you had nothing, and catching these guys would become a very hard thing to do. Where should you even begin? They only showed up if they wanted to be seen. “___________, are you okay?” Your heart was beating inside of your ears and sweat was forming itself on your skin as you fought against the darkness that was surrounding you. You couldn’t tell what it was but somehow your body was telling you that it was okay to give into it, that it was only going to make things better. “__________, can you hear me? Say something.” He was speaking louder, trying to reach you but you felt as if you were swimming into a deep pool of water and the noises could barely reach you. A big gasp formed on your lips as the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter