Chapter 12

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With your teeth you bit down on your lip as you sat down in the middle of your bed and tried to calm yourself down. Right now at this moment everything seemed normal again, as if nothing had ever happened. Though that wasn’t completely true, because you had changed, you were no longer the same person you had been before all of this had started. It was weird that one person was able to change you like that, without really trying to. Lip biting had become a nervous habit you had built up during the past few days. It didn’t matter what you did or tried, you felt uneasy, stressed out and you were shaken. Your parents had notice your strange behavior but they thought it had something to do with what had happened to them. Yesterday the doctor had released them from the hospital and they were home again, so that at least that part of your life had returned back to the way it was. Your parents were going to be fine and after a few weeks nothing but a dark memory would be left of the accident they had been part of. But maybe that memory was going to be the hardest part about this whole situation to handle. It had been five days since you had lastly seen Baekhyun, almost an entire week without him and it was staring to get to you. 

 

 

It was almost impossible for you to believe that your body could react in this kind of way because of him being away from you. Even after all that you had found out and after all you had been able to think about during the past few days, you couldn’t hate him, no matter how hard you tried. Even though he hadn’t answered you when you had sent him a message inside of your head you were sure that the had received it, and you were sure that he was going to show up. After finding out what he was you thought that it was best for the two of you to never see each other again and that you just had to forget about him. But now that you had given it some thought you realized that he was the only person who could give you the answers you really wanted. Maybe if he would tell you his story then you’d be able to push aside all these preconceptions you had against vampires. The only things you knew about them was everything you had seen on TV, everything you had read in books, but that didn’t mean that it was truly like that. If you’d only try hard enough then maybe you’d be able to give him another chance, because you really wanted to. For one reason or another you hated the thought of him not being in your life, so the least you could do was listen to him. 

 

 

While looking through the room you wondered if there was something else you still had to do before he’d get here. You had no idea what you were going to say or how you were going to feel if you’d see him again, but right now you could no longer ignore the strong longing you felt for him. You had no idea why you had brushed your teeth a few minutes ago, but you wanted to be prepared for anything. You had told yourself that you had to keep your leg stiff, that you shouldn’t give into him too soon. He had lied to you, he had kept very important information from you and he shouldn’t be forgiven so easily. You didn’t want him to think that you were a toy that he could mess around with just because you weren’t the strongest girl on this planet. If he wanted to be your soulmate than he had to earn it and he hadn’t made a very good start. It had caused you a lot to push yourself towards the limit to trust him, but that could also be taken away twice as easily. You couldn’t love someone if you didn’t know if what they were saying was the truth. If Baekhyun wanted to be with you than he would have to give one hundred percent of himself, or else he had to leave. But would he still let you go, after he had done so much effort to find you? 

 

 

“__________?” The sound of his voice made your heart skip a beat as you stood up from your bed and turned around into the direction of the sound. The relief and calmness that came over you when you saw him standing only a few steps away from you seemed to overflow you and before you could stop yourself you walked over to him. You surprised the both of you by grabbing his face in between your hands and pressing your lips on his desperately. You heard Baekhyun inhaling sharply as he tried to figure out what to do, but he couldn’t stop himself from kissing you back. His arm wrapped around your middle as he pulled you closer against him and you were happy to find that his need to be close to you was just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter