Chapter 2

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School, it wasn’t exactly your favorite place to be, but it also wasn’t like you had a much better thing to do. You weren’t the kind of person who had so many friends and who had so many other and more important stuff to take care of so that you could stay home or skip class. Besides, it wouldn’t be worth getting into trouble for, because if your parents would find out that you hadn’t gone to school then you would have a serious problem. The hardest thing for you was getting yourself out of bed, especially now that the weather was getting worse. Inside of your bed, underneath the blankets, it was so cosy and warm. You just didn’t want to get up, besides, you loved to sleep. Sometimes you would press snooze at least five times just so that your alarm would stop ringing and you’d be able to sleep a little more. The only negative part about that was that you’d have to hurry to be on time, just like you had to hurry today. It was a very hectic morning, your parents were both sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying their breakfast, while you were sprinting around the house in order to get everything in your bag that you needed. After you finally found your math book you pushed it inside of your bag and went towards the bathroom, hoping that you’d still be able to safe your looks before you had to leave. 

 

 

If you’d only give it five more minutes then you would be late, you still needed ten minutes to walk towards school. As you looked into the bathroom mirror you noticed that it was already a lost case scenario, you’d never be able to fix your hair in this little time. With an annoyed growl you grabbed an elastic band before tying it up into a ponytail, at least it wouldn’t be in the way today. On the way down you grabbed your coat and your scarf and fought them to make sure that everything was on point when you got downstairs. You weren’t really in the talking mood, honestly you never were this early in the morning. You’d be happy once you would be sitting behind your desk and there would be no one else you still had to worry about than your teacher and yourself. You hated it when people were too happy and bright in the morning, you just couldn’t handle it. When you speed walked into the kitchen your parents were already looking into your direction. They did know the reason why you always had to hurry in the morning, but they never said anything about it. You were an emotional person, you could get frustrated or upset very fast, so they knew they had to be careful with it. “I have to go.” You said and pressed the both of them a kiss of their cheek before sprinting towards the front door. 

 

 

As soon as you opened the door, the cold air hit into your face like a snowball. Last week the weather had still been great, and from one moment to the other it had changed and summer had become winter. While hugging your coat closer to you, you closed the door behind you and made your way towards the pavement. A sound caught your ears and as you looked up you could see how the son of mister and miss Byun also closed his front door behind himself. When he looked up your gazes crossed and for a small moment you felt as if you were warming up on the inside. You blinked your eyes in confusion before telling yourself that you had to get out of here before he’d ask you if he could walk with you. But almost as if he knew that you weren’t up for company he didn’t even ask, and waited to walk behind you until there was a safe distance in between the two of you. Why did you have the strong attraction to be near him, while all you could really do was run away from him? Maybe it was just because you weren’t used to the fact that you wanted to be near a guy of your own age. Normally you found boys childish and immature, you didn’t think that you would ever like someone like that. But for a matter of fact, you didn’t even know this guy, how could you possibly feel the pull you felt towards him? The worst thing was that he probably thought of you as an idiot, because you didn’t know each other. 

 

 

He was only trying to be nice to you, he even wanted to stay with you during a black out because he wanted you to be safe, you, a stranger. But you couldn’t get near him because y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter