Chapter 10

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first reaction you had was to run over to him while you were trying your hardest to fight the feelings of pure disgust and anger that were washing over you. Who had done this to him? You swore that if you would find them that you would make them pay for what the had done. His wrists and legs were tied with chains and there were several wounds covering his skin. Whoever had done this, they had known what they had been doing. They had planned to make him suffer, not to kill him and they had clearly succeeded. Now you understood why he hadn’t been replying to any of your calls or why it had seemed like a dead end when you had tried to communicate with him. At this moment he was unconscious, probably because his body had no longer been able to fight against his injuries. You could barely force yourself to look at him, it was almost as if you could feel the pain the wounds were causing yourself. He was shirtless and in a normal situation you were sure you would have enjoyed the sight, but this was not something you liked to watch. There were several scars made deep inside of his skin, which were dripping with blood and there were a few strange burning marks on his shoulders and arms. Sweat was dripping down the sides of his face, as if he had been fighting back with all the power he had had inside of him and his skin was pale. 

 

 

Worry came over you and you leaned closer to him to feel if he was breathing. There was a soft airflow so luckily you had been on time to find him alive. “Baekhyun, wake up.” Since you didn’t want to cause him even more pain you placed your hands on his cheeks, one of the only placed where he wasn’t hurt at this moment. When he didn’t react to your words you softly patted his skin, trying to wake him up. You would never be able to get him out of here if you had to carry him, he would be a dead weight. You heard your brains squeak as you tried to think of what to do and just when you thought that you’d have to leave him here to get help the skin in between his eyebrows frowned and he groaned. A gasp came from your lips as he lifted his head and blinked his eyes a few times. As soon as he noticed you standing in front of him his muscles tensed and the chains rankled as they stopped him from moving. “___________.” His voice was hoarse, as if he had been screaming for a very long time or hadn’t had anything to drink for days. You brushed your fingers over his jaw in the hope to get that fear out of his eyes, but it seemed there to stay. “What did they do to you?” You asked softly as you stepped to the side and began to look at the locks of the chains. There had to be a way that you could open them. 

 

 

“___________, you shouldn’t be here right now. Please, get out of here.” He said, concern and panic filling his voice as he looked at what you were doing. You pulled at the heavy chains, trying to break them, but he had probably already tried that himself and he was still much stronger than you. Realizing that wasn’t going to work you looked around through the room and saw a small closet standing in the corner, maybe there was a key somewhere. “I’m not leaving without you and then you can finally explain to me what’s going on.” You said and you weren't able to stop this time. Now that you had seen what had happened to him and that he was in danger as well you wanted to know everything about this. He was no longer going to be able to hide this from you, not anymore. The sound of him growling filled the silent room as he tried to pull at the chains, trying his hardest to break free, but it wasn’t working. He was probably impaired because of what they had done to him, so he would never be able to get loose like that. “You don’t get it, they could be back any moment and I will not allow you to be inside when they do. Go back to the hospital, check on your parents, they need you right now.” It was a very smart move from him to use your parents against you right now, but there was no way that he was going to win this fight. He must have noticed that, because he let out a very loud sigh while shaking his arms again. 

 

 

After searching through the drawers you finally found a key and with a feeling of victory you sprinted back over to him and showed it to him. “I think I can get you out of this.” You said before tiptoeing and reaching out for his wrist, putting the key in the little hole of the bracelet. His breath got stuck inside of his throat and you heard it because your head was right next to his. “You shouldn’t get so close to me right now, I won’t be able to control myself.” He whispered, a dark tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter