Chapter 11

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a moment you couldn’t do anything else than stare at the man you had just killed. Guilt washed over you as you tried to convince yourself that you had done the right thing, that you had done it in order to safe the good person in this story. But when you thought about that you realized that all off a sudden you weren’t that sure about that anymore. Who was that guy who was standing in front of you? All of a sudden you did no longer know what you had to think. With a shaky breath you slowly lifted your eyes to look at Baekhyun, who was standing a few steps away from you. You were so grateful for the distance between the two of you while earlier you hadn’t wanted anything else than to be close to him. You had come here to safe him, because you had had the feeling that something had been terribly wrong. How come that you hadn’t noticed that that something had been standing in front of you all this time, that he had been holding you in his arms, that he had been kissing you? A feeling of true disgust came over you as you realized what all of this meant, your soulmate was a vampire, he was dead, he was a monster. For a small second you could see a hurtful expression travel over his face but it disappeared as soon as it had shown. You had forgotten that he was able to hear everything you were thinking, but at this moment you couldn’t bring yourself to care. 

 

 

Had this whole thing been a lie? You should have known that this was going to happen, that this had all been too good to be true. No love story could be as perfect as yours had been, there always had to be a down side to everything. And in your story that was that your soulmate was a vampire and that he hadn’t even had the guts to tell you the truth and that you had had to find it out by yourself. If you hadn’t went to look for him, if you hadn’t walked into this house and had found him here then who would have known how long he still would have waited to tell you this important detail about himself. You had been stupid to believe that you had been lucky to have a soulmate, that you had found your one and true love. What had it given you? At this moment the only thing you could feel was anger and pain, because you had trusted him and because you had caused yourself to feel things that you shouldn’t have. You dropped your arms next to your sides and you noticed that your hands were shaking, the adrenaline was still doing its work inside of your body. Thankfully Baekhyun had made his vampire features disappear, there was no sign left of his long fangs and his blood shut eyes. You weren’t sure if you had been able to look at him if it had been otherwise. 

 

 

“This is why I didn’t want to tell you yet, because you don’t trust me enough yet. I wanted to tell you when you were ready, so that you…” Instead of letting him finish you spitted out your words into his direction, that was how angry he was making you. “So that I what?! Wouldn’t care that you are a monster? Wouldn’t care that you have taken advantage of my trust and my low self esteem? Do you actually think it would have mattered if you would have waited?” Your voice was still hoarse because you had been attacked earlier, but even though your throat was hurting you didn’t care. You wanted him to realize how badly he had messed things up and how upset and angry you were. “You should've told me as soon as we met! Because at least then I could have been able to prevent myself from ever talking to you in the first place! Do you actually think I want to have anything to do with something like you?!” You could see that your words were hurting him, that they were cutting through his heart like knives. But then what were you supposed to say, that you were okay with all of this and that you accepted it all just because he was your soulmate and he was bounded with you? It didn’t matter how deeply connected you were to him, this couldn’t be the idea of how love was supposed to be. 

 

 

All of a sudden you felt so in front of him, he had heard your thoughts, you had let him inside of your head. You had trusted him completely, you had walked into this blindly and had totally forgotten about everything that could go wrong. Now here you were, standing across of your so called soulmate, who was a vampire and who you felt extremely attracted to. “You were craving for me weren’t you? All those times… You wanted to drink my blood.” You said as you cro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter