Chapter 16

❣ Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While checking yourself in the mirror you smiled, your eyes pointing on the two small dots inside of your neck. It was hard to believe that something that seemed so scary and unnatural could feel so amazing. You hadn’t known what to expect from his drinking your blood, but the feeling that had been rushing through your body had been some you had never experienced before. It had seemed as if you had become one with your soulmate, as if you had had the same soul. While humming a song you brushed your hair up into a ponytail on the top of your head. You couldn’t remember the last time you had felt so good after such a horrible situation. Eventually the four of you had been able to make your way out of the forrest, but it had taken another full hour for you to find the car. It had been a very good move of you to let Baekhyun drink from your blood, otherwise he never would have been able to wait for so long. You wondered how your parents would have reacted if he would have lost his self control in front of them. It would have ruined everything. Now that your muscles were warmed up from your hot shower you felt much better. Actually you didn’t see this whole situation as something bad anymore, because you had done a very big discovery. 

 

 

Though in the back of your head you were still worried about what had happened. You had thought that it would be over now that you had killed the man who had attacked and taken Baekhyun as his hostage in his house. But it almost seemed as if it was only the beginning, as if the worst was yet to come. How long were you still going to be able to keep your parents safe from this whole situation? Were you going to be able to keep all of this a secret from them and to leave them out of it. The more they knew about all of this the more danger they were in, so for now you wanted them to know as less as possible. You and Baekhyun would have to look for a way to get to know more about this. Maybe it wouldn’t be such a bad idea if you would meet his parents. After all they could help you to figure out who was behind all of this and try and find a way to stop them. Maybe there would also be a way for you to find out more about yourself in this whole adventure, to get to know more about your parents. Baekhyun had told you that at least one of your parents must have been an unnatural creature, since you had a special soulmate and you were able to speak inside of his head. But this special intuition you seemed to have, did that have something to do with it as well? You reminded yourself that you had to ask him about this later. 

 

 

A giggle escaped from your lips as you turned off the light in the bathroom and stepped into your room, twirling while closing the door behind you. There as a deep feeling of happiness that had settled inside of your chest, it was a great sensation. “Someone looks very bubbly tonight.” A soft gasp came from you as you heard the voice coming from inside of your room. When you looked up you saw Baekhyun sitting on your bed, a soft smile playing around his lips as he watched you. Even though he had been very against your plan of letting him drink from you he still looked very calm and peaceful while sitting there like that. You noticed that you liked the combination, him on your bed inside of your room, you wished you could see that every day. “Yeah, it seems like it.” You said as you got over the shock of your boyfriend appearing out of nowhere. Without any hesitation you walked over to him and your heart seemed to jump inside of your chest when he opened his arms for you, an invitation for you. He had closed the window behind him after he had gotten inside, but you didn’t even notice any difference in temperature. You crawled onto his lap and enjoyed the feeling that was caused when he wrapped his arms around you and held you in his embrace. You were sure that you had never been so close to loosing your mind as you were right now. 

 

 

“Did you enjoy your shower?” He asked as he noticed your messy ponytail and your not so flattering pajamas. But for one reason or another you didn’t care that you didn’t look y in front of him. The two of you had already shared much more intimate things with each other than that, like thoughts and blood. You hummed as an answer and when you looked at him you could see that his eyes were wandering towards the two small wounds inside of your neck. They were so tiny that your parents hadn’t even noticed them after you had taken off your scarf. “Are you sure you’re feeling okay? I mean, if I hurt you than I’d rather have you telling me so.” As he brought up the topic he looked so worried and honestly scared. It seemed as if he was afraid that it would have been a shocking situation for you and you didn’t want to have him near you anymore. Little did he know that it was the best thing you had ever felt in your life. “No, you didn’t hurt me. I actually really liked it, it felt…amazing.” While staring at you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter