I. The Incident

Mamamoo's Mishaps

"Come on 넌 is 뭔들!!!"
The crowd roared as Mamamoo finished the song
 "Thank you Singapore" ~Hwasa
 "We Love You All!" ~Moonbyul
 "Have a Lovely Night"~Solar
 "Goodbye Singapore"~Wheein
The girls exited the left of the stage and the started to mingle over their last show for the comeback. While they walked through the hallways.
 "I'm so tired, my throat aches"~Solar
 "Has Moon been keeping you up late"~Hwasa
Moonbyul punches Hwasa's arm and pulls Solar in close to her giving her a peck on the cheek 
 "I don't know has Jung been for you?"~Moonbyul
Wheein shyly puts her head down and giggles. Hwasa lifts Wheein's head up and brings her in for a kiss. As they passionately kiss, all the girls stop. 
 "Oooooooh"~Moonbyul and Solar
As Hwasa and Wheein pull away they smile and laugh. 
 "Well while we're on break we'll be able to do that     a whole lot more"~Hwasa
The girls continued through the hallway and exited the building. They were greeted by a few of their fans when they exited the building headed towards their tour bus. A Bodyguard was keeping himself between the girls and the fan's. Moonbyul made it to the bus first followed by Solar. Hwasa and Wheein tailing behind. Wheein seeing a fan who wants her autograph walk over to guy and tells Hwasa.
 "Go On, It'll be only a few seconds"~Wheein
Hwasa nods, and lets Wheein go as she trots along towards the the bus.
"AAAAAAAH!!!!" a scream pierces the night sky as Hwasa turns around as she sees the fans scramble. She sees their body guard tackle someone down and she sees Wheein clutching her stomach as she turns towards Hwasa showing her hand covered in blood before collapsing on the floor. 
 "WHEEIN!!!!"~Hwasa
Hwasa sprints towards Wheein as the other girls get off the bus to try and help. Hwasa reaches Wheein and holds her as she cringes in pain. It appears she was stabbed twice in her abdomen. 
 "It.........hurts...so......"~Wheein
Wheein passes out from loss of blood
 "No No No No"~Hwasa