Incident

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I didn’r remember very well about the area in Seoul. I just ran to where my feet move. Until I stopped at a small restaurant. I was pretty tired and need something fill my stimach which had been filled only mineral water. So I decided to take a rest. I ordered ddokbokki and a glass of mineral water. I didn’t like to eat a lot at night. Then I ate while considering the embarrassing incident that had just happened. I was more embarrassed if I recall. I felt quite satisfied, so I went back to my apartment. But hell. I didn’t know where I should go, I was still a new. Only taxi should I rode. But a girl like me was too dangerous if I had to walk alone. Until a drunken man approached me, “hey pretty girl. What are you doing this time og night on the street ? You’d better come with me, we’ll go to my house”, said those stranger. “Excuse me, please don’t bother me”, I said. Really, I was totally afraid. I continued to resist, he was still forced me, he even touched me. I was about to cry, I was in danger.

            Those man fell and limp in front of my eyes. He was drunk and unable to lift his body up. A young man was hitting him, a blow that could cripple a drunken bully. I was so frightened, I just able to closed my eyes and sat up while shaking.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I just finished my show. That was a great show even there was a little incident happened. I rapidly walked out from the building before all my fans getting crwoded and ran to catch me. Metres away from the building, I saw a girl looked got disturbed by a man, a drunken man. I took a look, but while after, those man was getting worse. He started to touch those girl. Nothing I thought except ran nearer and punched him. He was drunk, so he was unable to lift his body up. But those girl, just then, she sat, like powerless.

            I saw she was shaking while closed her eyes, maybe she was too frightened. “Are you okay ?”, i asked her. “Aaa ! Don’t bother me ! Please, let me go !”, she cried and maybe she was still terrified and thought that I was those drunken man who bothered her before. “Calm down, those man now unable to move. Stand up”, I said. She then raised her head and realised that I wasn’t those man. I saw her feet weren’t strong enough to stand up, so I helped her, brought her to a small restaurant nearbu and gave her a bottle of mineral water.

            I realised something. I felt she was so familiar after I stared at her. “Excuse me, aren;t you the one who stopped the show before ?”, I asked. “H-How do you know ? Were you there too ?”, she answered with a shock and embarrassed. “Yap. You’re easily recognizable. Everyone wear white, black, or brown as the dress-code but you wear a red tee and blue jeans. That was very different right ? Honestly, I was the one who played the piano. Actually, those incident was very disturbing”, I said. “Pardon ?! I-I’m... S-Sorry...”, she said while increasingly embarrassed. “May I ask you ? Why did you make such a noise that could interfere with that ?”, I asked. “I..I just... don’t like the music, then I went out”, she replied, I was like, shocked. She didn’t like the music ? That was a bit silly. “You don’t like music ? So why did you come then ?”, i asked again, she made me confused. “I...I was just had nothing to do so I came”, she answered and hung her head down. “Alrighrt. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Cho Kyuhyun”, I said. “I..I’m Hwang Tiffany”, she replied in a slow tone. “Sorry, I have to go. It’s late, I should go home. Thank you very much”, she said and left.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I managed to get a taxi and returned to my apartment safely. Arriving at the apartment, I immediately shower and rest. In bed, I was just thinking. “Fortunately there was those young man. Cho... Kyu..Kyu ? What’s his name ? I even didn’t remember his name. Geez, should I have to do this life alone ? The first day of college is still two days away”, I said and then fell asleep.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I just arrived at a hotel near the theater building. I went straight to my room. Although I also lived in Seoul, but I must stayed at a hotel near the theater until the show finished. I was so tired as well, I laid down and stared at the ceiling of my room. “Why did she cintinue to appear in my mind anyway ? Her eyes were pretty, she has beautiful pink lips, she didn’t look like she use any make-up. Her black and long hair, she’s so beautiful ! Wait ! What I was thinking ?! Erm.. What’s her name ? Hwang... Ti.. Ah, never mind. What happen with you Kyuhyun ?”, I thought.

            I woke up the next day. Once awake, I immediately prepared for the show. I was up a little late so I ran to the bathroom rapidly.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I didn’t want to idle my day so I decided to go to my new campus. After I got ready, I went by taxi. About 20 minutes later, I arrived at the S University. I didn’t want to waste my time just to look around the campus. I immediately found the libarary. I would go to Post Modern Music department. So I looed for the books that I would need. I didn’t forget to to take care of my library card. “Excuse me, I’m Hwang Tiffany. A new student of Post Modern Music. Can I borrow the guide book ?”, I asked the desk-woman. “Oh course, dear. Omo, you’re so polite and lovely. But you have to make your card first. Jsust get it from the student section next to this library”, she said with a smile. “Thanks a lot ma’am”, I said and walked toward the room which had been referred.

I entered the room. I asked to register by filling in the data. Then the man asked me to wait about fro 1 hours for the card printing. Just then, 1 hour later I came back to the library and gave the card. “Ah, pretty girl. You’ve come. I’ve just checked the manual that you want, but the book is being borrowed. He promised to return the book the day after tomorrow. So when was your first day taken in, at 7 am. Because of the abouve hours it would be no longer exist”, she said. “Ah, really ? Well Erm... Just call me Tiffany, ma’am. I’ll be back again”, I bowed and left.

I was more than 20 years old. So I decided to make my driver license of Korea. Earlier, in U.S.a, I had been tought by my uncle to drive when I was 18 years old. So no wonder, when I finished filling the data and did my driving test, I manage with ease. So I got my driver license ! I returned to my apartment and rest

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I was busy for my show. I heard, today’s audience was twice from yesterday. I was more busy lately. But I was very happy to entertain audienced who came. 3 hours had passed, the show was over and I went back to my hotel. On my way back, I was recalled by those pretty girl. A goddess that I met yesterday after the show. “Cho Kyuhyun ! Why are you keep thinking about those girl ?”, I shouted at myself. “Is it beacuse she pas so pretty ? Aish, you better rest. Tomorrow, you still have to do the last show, and then you’ll have to back to college in the next day”, I said to myself.

TIFFANY’s POV

            When morning came, I was awake and prepared for breakfast. I was making toast with cheese and put some vegetables. I liked to maintain health, I would do everything and avoid anything to maintain health. After ate breakfast, I walked to the balcony which located not far fromm the living room. I could see the beautiful scenery of the blue sky. After that I returned to the living room and the TV. I cintinued to change and pressed the channel butten. Nothing good. Until I stopped in a TV show featuring preformance which I visited days ago. I saw those young man, Cho...Kyu... something. He played the piano beautifully, and it turned out if I didn’t leave the building, he would listen to those singing with a beauty voice. Even the audience burst into tears. Then those young man still play other musical instruments, and sang with a beautiful voice that gave a spirit and a sense of its own on the audience.

            Something seemed to went back into my heart. I thought, the music was so elusive. But still, I couldn’t fond of music. I was only capable of looking at the singer in focus by the camera. “Is he someone who helped me before ? He has a good side that’s visible even when he appears in front of crowds”, I said it by myself. I just felt so tired, but still had a sense of curiousity that hadn’t lost. ‘Who is my room-mate’. Why didn’t she come ?

            I decided to look around. I didn’t to impudent the room of my room-mate. I looked around in the living room. But I found something strange. I found some photos of those young man on the table, who I just saw on TV. Who helped me that night. Cho... Kyu... I didn’t remember his name well. But, “Is my room-mate  a big fan of those young man ? Or does she have a relationship with those young man ? Maybe they date, or maybe... Enganged ?”, I thought while I saw the pictures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U-Yeah ! How was it ? tell me if it getting worse... Or give me your advice ._.v

I worked hard on it, but it just turned like this -____- Soon the facts, would come ! Haha~ 

I'm so excited since it's HOLIDAY ~~~ Yahoo ^^

Don't forget to COMMENT(s) and S U B S C R I B E !! Thanks ^-^