When I Was Sick

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            About 2 hours ago, Kyuhyun oppa left because he had a very sudden schedule. I w felt so lonely and bored even couldn’t do anything. My condition improved after my rest. I decided to go for a walk and left the room. I didn’t really know where I went, I followed where my legs moved. “Tiffany ! What are you doing ?”, suddenly someone said. “Eh ? Doctor ? Erm.. D-Donghae oppa ? You startled me. I just wanna get some fresh air”, I said. “Really ? Then just follow me to the garden”, he said and brought me somewhere. That was the park which located behind the hospital, I guessed. That was great ! The place was totally beautiful ! “What do you think about this place ?”, he asked and smiled. “G-Great”, I said and smiled broadly. “T-Tiffany... You.. Are... So pretty”, he suddenly said, made me blushed. I guessed, my face was so red like a cherry. “T-Thanks”, I smiled.  “Have a sit”, he said and pointed at a wooden chair. I did it. “Uwah~ The air is so fresh here. But somehow, I want to get out of the hospital. 3 days I didn’t go to college. How many lessons that I’ve been left behind ? And I didn’t clean the house too”, I sighed. “That’s it. Now just think about your health. Remember, you mustn’t eat late and don’t get tired”, suddenly Donghae oppa said. “I-I got it”, I said.

            “O-oppa... You’re still 24 years old, right ? How can you become a doctor at such a young age ?”, I asked curiously. “I acccelerated sincce junior high school. Medical school and I was only 8 years and practises”, he said. Wasn’t he cool ? “You’re such a genius !”, i said. He smiled and suddenly ruffled my hair. “Oppa ! Don’t do it !”, I was so embarrassed and indeed I wasn’t accustomed to be treated as such except by my family. “Fany-ah. Actually, who is the young man who kept looking after you ? I think I’ve seen him”, he asked. “He’s my room-mate in the apartment. He’s also a famous musician, Cho Kyuhyun”, I replied. “Eh ? Room-mate ?! You... You stay with him ?”, he looked so surprised then I nodded. “Erm.. oppa. I have to go now. Bye”, I decided to leave and waved then he smiled back.

            I got into my room. It had been 5 hous. But he even didn’t come back yet. Didn’t he say that he would be back in 3 hours ? “Fany-ah!”, I turned. Taeyeon ? “Taeyeon !”, I smiled. “Hey, are you okay ?”, she asked. “Yap. Now I’m fine. I just need a break until the day after tomorrow”, I replied. “Really ? So that means in college, I can always be with Kyuhyun right ? Erm.. Sorry fany-ah. Doesn’t mean that i dislike you there, but he always with you when he comes, goes home, and moments of rest. Did you know ? That raises the gossip of him ! Thank God I’m the only one who knoe that you’re his room-mate, if not. There will appear such a scandal and it can damage Kyuhyun’s reputation !”, she explained. She was right. So from now on, I should stay away from him. If the media know that a famous musician lived a roof with an ordinary girl, then the image will be damaged and problematic. “Good then. But how will it be if the media knows that you’re his girlfriend ?”, I asked her. “Of course it’s okay. I’m his girlfriend, the main problem is you’re his room-mate. Right ?”, she said. She was right. That was the problem.

            “Where is Kyuhyun ? If he’s really you room-mate, he’ll visit you right ?”, “Oh, he said he had sudden schedule”, I explained. “Well, never mind. I’ll go now. You should recover quickly so you can see my lovely life with Kyuhyun at campus. Haha. Bye !”, then she left.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            “Fany-ah ! I bring some food for you !”, I came into her room. Asleep ? Of course. I was late. My schedule increased a lot. She mustn’t wait for me. “Just rest, Fany-ah. Hurry healed so that we can do activites together again. Although you look healthy, it turns your physical is very weak. Calm down, I’ll watch”, I said and faced her.

            I was awaken by such a noise, early in the morning. “Sorry, oppa. Do I disturb your sleep ?”, I heard Tiffany’s voice. “Hm ? Nope. I suppose to wake up”, I replied. “Oppa. You don’t go to the campus today ?”, she asked. “No. I’ll be here and take care of you”, I said. “But... What for ? I’m just your room-mate. Why do you have to be much like this ?”, she asked. Stupid. She’s so stupid ! So what ? Couldn’t I do that ? Didn’t she know ? I was doing that because I began to like her ! “Can’t I ? If you miss a lesson and I will easily catch up because I’ve learned it. Don’t you like me to look after you ?”, I said. “Erm... Not so. Only...”, she even couldn’t finish her sentence. “Good morning, Tiffany”, those doctor came. Aish. Those doctor again. What the heck he would ofetn come ? Sure he’s a doctor. But... Wasn’t he just too much ? “Oppa”, Fany looked so happy. “How are you ? Do you feel better ?”, he asked. “Sure. I feel so good now. Can’t I just go home today ?”, she asked back. Good Fany-ah. I knew. You didn’t feel good at this hospital and wanna go home because of that playboy doctor right ?

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Of course not. At least, you have to rest totally  in 2 days. Take it easy, tomorrow you’re allowed to go home”, Donghae oppa said.  “well, then. Oppa, what are you doing here ? My check up schedule is still in an hour right ?”, I asked. “Nothing. I just wanna see you. While check your condition”, he said. Suddenly, I heard a phone rang. Someone called Kyuhyun oppa. “Hello ? Really ? But... Well”, the conversation ended. “Fany-ah. I have  a sudden schedule again. This time, I’ll be back late at night. You have to rest well. Sorry, I can’t take care of you”, he said. “Really ? That’s alright. There still Donghae oppa. Be careful”, I replied. “I’ll go now”, he rapidly wore his jacket and so on. And left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U-Yeah ! I'm BACK ! Gyahah. So happy~ How was your New Year Eve guys ? I had so much fun in my vacation. But now I feel so tired -___- Hope everything will goes well in this year ! 

Erm.. Don't forget to COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Your advice is important for me ;)

Thanks a lot !