Our Married-Life

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I opened my eyes, slowly. I could feel the warmth. I lifted up my head, chest as my pillow. A hand on my waist. Looked up. “Oh ? Kyuhyun oppa ! Why he’s here ?”, I whispered too myself. I recalled everything. So stupid. He’s my husband ! Omo. I just remembered all that happened last night. I got up from the bed, slowly. I tip-toed to the bathroom. “Fyuhh~ I still feel so awkward if I see him. Even now he’s my husband. So awkward. Especially, after what happened last night”, I sighed and showered.

            I dressed up and rapidly went to the kitchen. Did what I have to do, cooked for breakfast. Since we stayed in a cottage, I still could cook.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I opened my eyes a bit, yawned. “Tiff”, I proudly called my WIFE’s name. I widened my eyes, even still a bit sleepy. But I didn’t see her next to me, or everywhere in the room. Where did she go ? I showered as fast as I could, dressed up and rapidly went out. I stepped out the room, smelled food. Sure. She must be in the kitchen. “Good morning”, I said as I hugged her from behind. Gave her a morning kiss on her right cheek. “Oh ? Good morning. Take a seat, the breakfast is ready”, she said and pointed at the dining table. I nodded and walked to where she mean. “I’ll eat well”, both of us said and ate. I was wondering why. I felt so different. Not the food. But our life. We’ve been living together for 4 years, I thought that nothing would change after we got married. But no. I felt so different. I still remembered. Her scent. Her eyesmile.  Her bright face. Everything that still on my head. I couldn’t forget anything.

            “Oppa. What are we going to do today ?”, she asked as we sat on the couch. “What do you wanna do then ?”, I asked back and faced her. “Erm... What about we invite Siwon oppa, Donghae oppa, Taeyeon here ?”, she made me widened my eyes. “W-What for ?”, I asked as I raised my eyebrow. “Of course to having fun, together”, she said as she smiled brightly. Gosh. We just married ! at least she could ask me to stay together, only both of us here. But why... Why did she want to invite others ? Tiff. You’re, so mean. “B-But... Can’t we stay only both of us today. Tiff, we just get married”, I said and then she pouted. “Okay. Whatever. I wanna invite them but you’re not. Up to you. I’ll do whatever you say”, she said and left me on the table. “God. No Tiff. Okay. Let’s invite them”, I ran to catch her, and hugged her agian. “Really ? Okay then”, she smiled as she turned back to me. My Tiffany. That’s her.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Oppa ! Taeyeon-ah !”, I hugged them as they arrived in our cottage. “Omo, Fany-ah. Why do you call us all of sudden ? We gonna fly back to Seoul later”, Taeyeon said. “Eih. Don’t be like that. I wanna have fun with all of us. Why ? Let’s go to the backyard”, I said and the followed. “Kyuhyun-ah !”, Donghae oppa said and patted Kyu oppa’s back. “How was last night ?”, he smirked. “Last night was okay. But not today”, Kyu oppa replied, made me wonder why. “Why ?”, Donghae oppa asked. “Because she don’t wanna spend this day only with me. But all of us”, then Donghae oppa laughed. “God. You. So you just wanna spend the day with her ? It’s okay Kyuhyun-ah. You still have days more to be with her. We gonna fly back to Seoul today”, he giggled. Why ? Why did Kyu oppa don’t wanna spend the day with all of us ? Tch.

            We had a small party at the backyard. But... i couldn’t see Kyuhyun oppa. Where was he ?

KYUHYUN’s POV

            Hell. She had fun with other boys and those girl, even she didn’t realise that I went away ? I laid down on the couch, in the bedroom. Fell asleep. “Oppa !”, I heard someone shouted. “Tiff ?”, I opened my eyes. “Why are you here ? Let’s go out !”, she said as she pulled my hand. “Nope. I won’t. I let you play with them. I won’t join”, I said and backed her. “Why ? Why oppa ?”, she asked and pulled my tee. “let’s go there. They’re going to go home in few minutes”, she said. “Really ? Okay then”, I rapidly woke up and went out with her. “Hyung, you wanna go now ?”, I asked Siwon hyung as I arrived. “Sure. I know both of you need a private time”, he said and smirked. “Good. Thanks a lot”, I said. “Okay Tiff. We gotta go. Take care”, Taeyeon said and then they left.

>>SKIP [Days Of Honeymoon]

TIFFANY’s POV

            I felt so heavy today. Maybe because I stayed too long outside last night. Kyuhyun oppa and I were falling asleep in the balcony. Did I catch cold ? Maybe. I opened my eyes. Still saw Kyuhyun oppa asleep in front of me. I smiled a bit. Leaned my head closer to him. And gave a morning kiss. “Good morning oppa”, I said as I kissed his cheek. He opened his eyes. “Hm ? Tiff ? Why do your lips feel so warm ? Or does my body too cold ?”, he asked as he woke up. “Nope oppa. Nothing”, I said as I tried so hard to got up from the bed. “You’re sick ?”, he asked. I smiled at him, forced myself. “Of course not”, I said. He put his hand on my forehead. “God. You’ve fever !”, he said in panic. No. I hate to saw him like that. “Oppa, I’m okay. Let me take a rest”, I said. “No. We couldn’t be like this. Let’s go home now. You need to do some check up too”, he said. WHAT ? No ! I still wanna stay here ! “Nope oppa. You paid a lot for our honeymoon ! I won’t waste everything”, I said. “No. I’ll be back”, he said as he ran to pick his phone.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            We arrived in our apartment. Where we lived. I laid her on the bed. God. Why ? she’s sick at the time we still had to be fun. “Are you okay ?”, I asked and laid beside her. “I’m okay oppa. Don’t worry. Anyway. Our honeymoon ends already. And you’ve gotta work again right ?”, she asked. “Erm... Yes. And you too right ?”, I asked. She nodded. “Oppa.  Don’t worry. I’ll work harder”, she said as she smiled. I was wondering why ? She still could smile that bright, showed me her eyesmile even she’s not in a good condition ?

>>SKIP [Months Later]

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Tiffany ! Prepare yourself !”, the photographer shouted in distance. “Okay”, I replied and got ready. I dressed up in a red gown. Yap. I had a photoshoot for a magazine today. The concept ? Wedding. Omo. Why ? I recalled the day when I was getting married. My partner for the photoshoot was also a professional model, he’s Lee Hyukjae. I didn’t know why, but a thing that I was sure. He’s so charismatic. Also, he’s so friendly. He talked with me much before we started the photoshoot. That way, we got such a connection to be easier when we had to take some romantic pictures. “Tiff”, Hyukjae oppa –that’s how I called him- called me as he invited me to got into the photo section.

            I just have done all my schedules. But I couldn’t get home and meet my husband, yap. I was in Busan, not in Seoul. So I made a call. “Hello ? Kyu oppa !”, I said as he picked up my call. “Hm. How was everything ?”, he asked. “Everything went very well. And my partner today is so kind. So we got the great pictures together”, I said. “Partner ? A man ?”, he raised his voice. Omo. Always curious about boys. “Yap. He’s Lee Hyukjae. Do you know ? A professional model too”, I praised. “Hm. Whatever. Rest now. See you in 2 days”, he said and hung up. WHAT ? He’s the one who hang it up ? God. Why ? He usually let me hung the call up first.

>>SKIP [2 days later]

            I gotta go. I went out from the hotel where I stayed. Brought all my stuffs. And went straight back to Seoul.

            “Kyu oppa”, I shouted as I got into my apartment with my suitcase. “Oh ? Where’s he ?”, I asked myself as I didn’t see anyone. I walked to ‘our’ room. No one. Maybe he’s in the music room. I knocked the door twice, as I stepped in. “Oppa”, I whispered. “Tiff, you’re home ?”, I heard someone said. “Kyu oppa”, I smiled brightly as I came to him. But he stood up, and left me alone in the room. Why ? A big WHY was written on my head.

            “Oppa, what’s wrong ?”, I asked as I approached him in the living room. He even didn’t smile ! Omo. That was so scary. I pouted. “Did anything go wrong ?”, I asked. He still didn’t answer. “Oppa, answer me. Why do you act like this ? Did I do something wrong ?”, I asked. Stop it oppa. I hated to see you  like that. That made me sad. “Look”, he finally said and pointed something on the table. Magazine ? I took it. I knew it, from the cover. That’s me ! With... Hyukjae oppa. Wait. “Are you jealous of it ? Because I wore this gown and did such a pose with Hyukjae oppa ?”, I asked and giggled. “What’s fun ? I told you before. Reject all kind of contract if you gonna do it with another man !”, he said as he turned away from me. Oh no. I hated the time whenever he’s jealous. He would be so angry.

            “Oppa. I worked. I did those kind of thing to work. Nothing more”, I said and forced him to face me. “Work ? Work ? I know you like your job, but I’ve told you before ! Don’t do your job like photoshoot with another man ! I still can accept if you just sing along, but not with pose of pictures !”, he said. He. Really hard to made him understand. He’s too much for this kind of thing. Yap, he’s. “Oppa. Work is a work. I just made a pose. It’s not that bad. He just wrapped his arm on my waist. And he only carried by bride-style. Nothing more”, I said as an explaination. “See ? Do you think that’s okay ? I’m your husband !”, he said and stared at me. “Whatever you say, oppa ! You get angry so easily because this kind of jeaouls thing. I explained all to you honestly. I just worked, worked ! It’s all up to you”, I said, pouted. Oh ? My eyes... Felt so hot, teary ? I cried ?

KYUHYUN’s POV

            “Whatever you say, oppa ! You get angry so easily because this kind of jeaouls thing. I explained all to you honestly. I just worked, worked ! It’s all up to you”, she said. I faced her. She shed tears a bit. “Okay. Whatever !”, I left her to the bedroom. I was a bit sorry. Especially when I saw her tears. I couldn’t stand to it. But... I still couldn’t admit what she did. She even didn’t tell me anything about another man for the photoshoot before.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I sat on the couch. God. Kyuhyun oppa’s really. Too much. Oh ? Why ? Why did I feel so bad ? I felt so nauseous. My stomach felt so uncomfortable. I felt like about to vomit. Why  did I eat ? I ran to the bathroom. While after, I walked to the couch again. Kyuhyun oppa still in the room. I wasn’t brave enough to come in. No. My body felt so weak all of sudden. Why ?

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I felt so bad to leave her like that. I stepped out. Walked to her, in the living room. “Tiff ?”, I saw her was laying  on the couch. Her face was so pale. Was she sick ? I touched her forehead. Fever ! She caught a cold again ! “Tiff ? Are you okay ? You’re... Fever again”, I said as I was about to carry her. “Nope oppa. Let me down. Just please give me some apples. I wanna eat apples”, she said. “Apples ? we don’t have one !”, I said. “Oppa. But I want apples !”, she said and pouted. “No. You need to rest first. I gotta call a doctor”, I said as I picked my phone. Called our private doctor.

            The doctor went out from the bedroom. “How’s her condition ? She was drop again ?”, I asked. “Nope, Mr. Cho”, the doctor said. “what do you mean by those ‘no’? Does she get too tired again ? So she got fever ? Or maybe she eat late ?”, I asked in curious. “Nope, Mr. Cho”, he said. “So what’s it ?”, I asked for the few times. “Start from now, please take care of of them well”, he said and smiled. “Them ? Who do you mean ? My wife ? Then who else ?”, I asked in confusion. “Yes, them. Your wife, and your child. Congrats”, he said. “C-C-Chi-hild ?”, I made sure. He nodded. “Really ? for sure ? for real ?”, I got excited. He nodded again. “Thanks a lot doctor”, I said as I shook hand with him.

           I ran into the room. I saw Tiffany laid down and she saw me. “Tiff”, I said as I smiled so brightly. “Congrats, oppa. Soon, you gonna be called as appa”, she said and hold my hand. “I’m so happy. I promise Tiff, I’m gonna take care of my family well”, I said as I kissed her forehead. “Promise. And one more. Don’t get jealous easily like that ! How come can I play with other man while I have a kid now ?”, she smiled, love those eyesmile. “Okay”, I got closer to her. And kissed her lips, smoothly.

-THE END-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOHOHO. I make it end this fast ㅠ_ㅠ So how was it ? Tell me. Tell me.

Finally. After I saw the votes, finally. I decided to make HAEFANY !~ Happy ? Tell me if you're agree !

Don't worry. For Sifany, I'll make it after the HaeFany one. After SiFany, I'll make another Hyukfany & KyuFany (AGAIN) !

And one thing. Maybe, start from FEBRUARY, I would be in "HIATUS". I have to prepare for my national and final school EXAM. Wish me LUCK >.

Sorry for any mistakes, so give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Big THANKS <3 !~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO READ MY NEW FANFIC ! It's HaeFany ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124330/the-truth-of-love-donghae-haefany-romance-tiffany   <3

And a HyukFany one ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124912/show-me-your-love-eunhyuk-romance-tiffany-hyukfany