Day

Music Love Story

 

            I was in silent as we sat at the kitchen dining table, as well as those young man too, Cho Kyuhyun who sat across my seat. The situation was so awkward. I just could bow my head and thought, ‘am I dreaming ? The young man who sit in front of me is my room-mate ? Him ?!’. I took a gulp of my water.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I kept staringg at that girl who sat in front of me. ‘This girl ? how could this happen ? Is this just a coincidence ? Or ...’, I thought. “Excuse me”, both of us said in the same time. “You go ahead”, she said in a low tone. “Well. Can you tell me what happen actually ?”, I said with a straight look into her eyes. “I... I don’t even know. My parents were finding me an apartment. I was simply told to come here. I also don’t know that you could be my room-mate...”, she replied, even she didn’t even dare to look up. “Erm.. Well, if that’s the case. We live alone. And anyway, it’s gettng dark. You’d better go to your room and sleep”, I said and stood up, began to walk toward my room. She just nodded and walked behind me. “Good night”, I said and entered my room.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “How can it happen ?! Why is my room-mate... A young man ! And... he is... Cho Kyuhyun ?!”, I muttered and imeediately sat up in my bed. I never intimate or close with male friend. During my life in U.S.A, I was just always busy with my study and even didn’t have many friends. Cause I always known as a boring girl while they thought that I’m too smart by all of my friends of school.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I was lying down ideally to my bed and daydreaming. “Those girl ? Fate ? Aish, what am I thinking ? My feelings are being mixed now”, I spoke for myself.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I woke up and made breakfast. From tthe day on, my life would be different. Especially with my new room-mate who I never thought. “I think my room-mate is a girl. But it turned out to be like this. How could this happen ?”, I said to myself but my hands were keep setting up a specialy toast. Hours have been demonstrated at 6.30, but those Kyu never out from his room to shower and get ready for college.

            I was worried. However, he’s my friend of college. “Isn’t he awake yet ?”, I asked myself and continued to take care of food in front of me. I decided to try to wake him up. But, I wasn’t brave enough to do such a thing. I finally woorked out a deal to make breafast and walked to his room which was located directly across my room. KNOCK KNOCK. “Cho Kyuhyun-ssi”, I said as I knocked. “Cho Kyuhyun-ssi ! Wake up ! It’s been seven and half more.. Cho Kyuhyun-ssi !”, I called. But nothing. “Kyu ! O-oppa !”, I shouted as I remember that he’s older than me as I searched on the internet. I was more and more worried. 45 minutes more, was the time fore class. 10 minutes went by, I was getting in a hurry. I quickly ate my breakfast and ran out carrying my bag. I decided to left first.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I finally woke up because of my alarm. I looked at the clock, and... “6.40 ?!”, I yelled as I rubbed my eye. I scrambled to to my feet and ran to the bathroom which located  next to my room. 5 minutes later, I ran out from the bathroom and hurriedly took my college gear. Carrying a duffel bag and ran towards the door. But the pace stopped beside the dining table. A plate of toasted bread with vegetables and egg also a glass of milk were set neatly on the table. Small visible piece of paper next to the plate. ‘Kyuhyun oppa (Erm.. may I call you like that ?), sorry. I went to the college first. I’ve tried to wake you up, but you didn’t wake up. I’m sure by now you must be in a hurry, but at least once before you leave, eat your breakfast, it’s important ! See you later, Hwang Tiffany’, that was what written on the paper. I read it and immediately spent the bread and milk in front of my eyes. An instant, I immediately and stopped a passing taxi in front of his apartment. I didn’t have much time, clocks in my hand has been shown 6.55. If I use the bus, of course I would be late. And if I drive, I would be in hurry and made me drive too fast, too dangerous. Luckily, the taxi that I took arrived within 15 minutes.

            I arrived in front of the university. I got out from the cab and immediately ran to my lecture room. I only had 5 minutes before the first lesson begin. Within 3 minutes, I had reached the front of the classroom. However, I accidentally hit a girl who stood in front of the classroom. “Sorry, I was in hurry.. I’m sorry”, I bowed. “It’s okay.. Eh ? Jonghyun-ah !”, said the girl. “Eh ? You... Okay, I’ll go first”, I said after I saw those girl and casually got into the class. “Yah ! Jonghyun-ah ! You..”, those girl shouted. She’s Taeyeon, a girl who was pretty famous of her cuteness, that was all I heard.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Hey”, someone greeted me, so I looked up. Kyuhyun. “Hi”, I replied. “you seem in such a hurry... You know ? This time lecturers will come late for about 30 minutes. Haha”, I said. “R-Really ?! Aish...”, he looked like he regret his hurriness. After that, the atmosphere became so crowded. Everyone was busy talking with their friends. But not with me. I was in silent. “Hey ! Tiffany ! Why would you just shut up ?”, said the girl who sat beside me. “Ah.. You.. You startled me. I’m okay”, I replied. “Hey, don’t you know my name ? I’m Taeyeon. Hey.. What happen ? Previously I had even seen Kyuhyun greet others unless such colleagues. Do you have any realtionship with him ?”, she asked me. “Erm.. I don’t know. Isn’t he so ? I think he’s friendly”, I said. “Nope ! he just look a little friendly if he’s on the stage. But he’s actually sooooo cold !”, she said. “Really ? eh, look ! The leturer has come”, I cut.

            Hours of lecture ended on time. All the students walked out. Except me. I was busy working on a task that was given by the lecturer. Class was so quiet, just the sound of scraping a pencil that was used by me. I was so concentrated.

KYUHYUN’s POV

I sat in the cafetaria, sat and lisetened to songs from my iPod. As I tapped my fingers on the table, I was enjoying the strains of the soing or the reults of which were artificial arrangements. But the knocking stopped abruptly when a song titled My Flower played on my iPod. I suddenly remembered Tiffany, those girl. Shortly after the lyrics ‘I found you after the show, you look so afraid to be alone...’, I heard. Which originally bowed my head as soon as my eyes swept around the cafetaria. But I didn’t find what I was looking for. I immediately stood up and walked out of the cafetaria. Steps were fixed on the hallway leading to the library. I took the mobile phone on my pocket and pressed a contact for a call.

            I tried to contact my apartment room number, I just wanted to confrim whether Tiffany was home at her break time. Some time later, I hung up the phone that never got anwered. “She wouldn’t come home”, I said to myself. I walked into the lecture hall. “At least, I could calm down and do something if I was alone in the lecture hall”, I continued to walk. Classroom door was opened. I fixed my gaze immediately in Tiffany who sat and did something alone in the class. “Hey evil !”, I called, spontaneously. “Aish, you startled me !”, she stopped working.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “What are you doing here, alone ?”, he asked. “I’m working on a task that was given by the lcturers”, I replied. “Erm... Isn’t it could be done at home ? Are you finished ?”, he stared straight into my eyes. “Erm... I-I just finish”, I answered then kept my head down from his gaze. “What ?”, I asked after I felt so uncomfortable of his stare. “Come with me”, hhe said and grabbed my hand then brought me out. “Uh ? Where ?”, I only able to followed him.

            After a 10 minutes walk, we arrived in front of a simple building that looked like a house. Brick walled and roofed simple garden located at the tip of the S University.“Whoa, what’s this place ? It’s beautiful !”, I said it spontaneously.  “Of course. This is my second home”, he replied and pointed to the right building in front of us with a smile. ‘Second home ? What does he mean ?’, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAST UPDATE here. HOHOHO~

How was it ? I'll keep updating fast, cause I'm so excited ^^

Give your comment(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Hehe, thanks a lot !