Great Confession

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Tiff ! Stop eating ice cream !”, he shouted and pulled away my ice cream. “Why ?”, I asked. “You’ll be fat ! You’re a model ! Oh, gosh. Please !”, he said. “No way ! I won’t !”, I pulled it back. “Okay. If you don’t wanna stop eating ice cream, then I’ll kiss you. Hundres times !”, he made me widened my eyes. “Hundred ?!”, I shocked. “No way !”, I ran away.

            My phone rang. “Hello ? Oppa ? What ? i don’t have to work as an entertainment anymore ? Why ? I don’t need to pay back the losses ? But... Really ? Okay. Thanks”, I hung up. Manager oppa. I walked out from my room. “Oppa”, I called him. “Why ?”, he turned back. “He said. That he just checked all the money management. He said that I paid all the losses already now. He commands me to go to a press conference tomorrow, I’ll end my career”, I said. “W-What ? End your career ? And, tomorrow ? Tomorrow is my concert right ?”,he said. “Don’t worry oppa, he said I’ll finish right before your concert end”, I smiled.

            The day came. Time to me to went out. “Oppa, see you later”, I said and kissed Kyu oppa’s cheek. He’s asleep. I went out to go the press conference. Left him.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I woke up from my sweet dream. An angel kissed me. I rubbed my eyes. Damn ! i should prepare ! My concert started in 3 hours ! I took a look at my phone. My manager called me more than 50 times. I rapidly got ready and left.

            I arrived in the concert venue. Seoul Olympic Stadium, where I gonna held my concert and another thing.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I took a sit. Lots of reporters, journalists also some of my fans gather in front of me. “Hello everyone, I am Hwang Tiffany”, I bowed. “Let’s start”, manager whispered in distance. “Okay. I wanna say good bye for today. Start from now on, I’m not a singer or model. I am Hwang Tiffany, as myself. Ordinary girl. As all you know, I made a scandal with Cho Kyuhyun 4 years ago. Made him lost his contracts. So I worked to pay all of the losses. And now, I’m done to pay them all. So I don’t have any right to appear on TV or anywhere as Tiffany the singer and model like before. I wanna apologized for anything that I did wrong, to all of you. And thanks a lot for taking care of me very well. Thanks a lot”, I ended with shed my tears and bowed. “Tiffany, so after this you won’t work anymore ?”, a reporter asked. I nodded. “Yap. I won’t work anymore. I wanna back to my ordinary life”, i said. “That’s all for today everyone. Any question ?”, manager said with mic. No one. “Thanks all”, I stood up, bowed once again. “Nooooo ! No eonni ! No !”, a young girl shouted. From the fans-side. “No eonni ! Keep being Tiffany the entertainer like before ! We love you !”, she shouted. “I’m sorry, but I can’t. My work was just based on a contract. And the conctract ends now”, I said. Bunch of people were surrounding me after I got off the stage. They’re my fans, I guessed.

            “Oppa, can I go out with them ?”, i asked manager oppa. “What do you mean ?”, he said. “I wanna have a chat with them, for the first and the last time”, I said. “Ahjussi ! Tell your boss to make a new contract with Tiffany noona !”, a boy shouted. I smiled. They wouldn’t let me off the stage of entertainment. As soon as he said that, I saw the director of our agency walked in. “Director ?”, manager oppa shocked. “He’s the boss ? Director, please make another contract with Tiffany eonni ! We love her ! She’s talented ! You’ll regret if you let her go !”, another girl shouted. “Don’t worry kids. I’ve decided, we’ll make another contract with Hwang Tiffany”, I widened my eyes. “Mr. Director ?”, I said. “Will you accept it ?”, he asked. I turned back to my fans. They showed such a face, forced me to say yes. I didn’t think I’ll end up like that. But I really love to sing and being a model. And my fans had support me a lot. “Surely, I will. Mr. Director”, I smiled.

            I walked out, surrounded by my fans. We chatted laughed together. And we decided to gather in a garden. While after. “Eonni ! You don’t go to Kyuhyun oppa’s solo concert ?”, I girl made me widened my eyes. She’s right ! I took a look at the watch on my hand. “GOD ! I’m late !”, I shouted. “Guys, I’m leaving now. Nice to chat with you all”, I left.

            I called my driver. But he didn’t pick. About 5 minutes, he picke up finally. “Ahjussi ! Where are you ? I need to go the concert now !”, I said. “Sorry miss, but I still on my way”, he said. “Okay. Quickly !”, I said and hung up. God. I forgot everything. I was late more than 2 hours ! While his concert’s only 2,5 hours ! I just had 30 minutes to attend ?

            The car came, I got in. “Ahjussi, drive the fastest !”, I commanded. We arrived in the venue like... About in 10 minutes. I could feel like my soul got out from my body. The driver really drove like a lightning.

            I ran inside. Ran along the alley to the main venue inside. I stepped in. But  couldn’t see nothing. That was so dark. I just could see the stars on the sky since that stadium was outdoor. I couldn’t see anything. All I could see was just a circle , big and high stage in the middle of the stadium. I didn’t see anyone. Did the concert end earlier ? But at least I still could see anyone right ? I walked closer to the stage in the middle. I stepped stair by stair to the stage. I looked around.  No one ? “Why you’re so late ?”, I heard a voice and turned back. “Kyu oppa ?”, I made sure as he walked closer. “did the concert ended earlier ?”, I asked. “Nope. You came the right time”, he smirked.

            He stood up in front of me. “Tiff, it’s been 4 years since we lived together. And you know how I love you so much. So, do you still love me ?”, he made me laughed. “Oppa, what are you talking ? Of course I am ! I’ll love you even until a fake plastic flower die !”, I giggled. “Really ? Then...”, he kneeled. “Will you marry me ?”, he opened a box, a ring inside it. God. My heart thumped so fast. “Kyu oppa. Do you still have to ask that ? Of course I will !”, I smiled then he smiled. He put the ring onto my finger. “Thanks, Tiff. I promise I’ll make you happy, forever”, he stood up and hugged me. “Keep that promise”, I said and hugged him back. His face got closer toward mine. He smirked, then landed a smooth kiss on my lips. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP. I heard clapped sounds. The place became brighter. The lights . I realised something. I saw thousands of people were clapping around the stadium, from the seats around the stadium. They’re... the auditon ? I felt tears fell from my eyes. I faced Kyuhyun oppa. “So you planned it ?”, I asked. He nodded and wiped my tears. “God, I thought no one here”, I said.

           “Omo ! Congrats !”, I saw someone walked closer to me and Kyu oppa while clapping. “Oh ? Donghae oppa ! Taeyeon !”, I turned back and hugged them. “Finally. So you gonna be a wife soon ?”, Taeyeon smiled at me, and I smiled back. “Good news, Tiff”, another young-man came. “Siwon oppa !”, I shouted and gave him a hug. “Congrats Tiff”, he smiled and kissed my forehead. “I’m not married yet”, I said and giggled. “Congrats, honey”, I felt someone touched my shoulder. “Mom ! Dad !”, I shouted in english. Gave them hug. “Nice to see you again”, I saw Kyuhyun oppa’s parents walked closer. I bowed and they hugged me. I faced Kyuhyun oppa. Shed tears. “Oppa. Y..You... You’re so great to plan something like this”, I said and hugged him tightly. “I’m glad if you’re happy”, he said and kissed my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BWAHAHAHAH. How's it guys ? Omo. I wonder how will I got proposed soon~ Gyahah.

Soon. Will be their married-life. Just wait ! Hohoho~  It'll be about 30 chaps only.

And. Between HaeFany and SiFany. Vote ! I'll make the one with the most votes for my next fanfic ~ Okay ?

After that, I'll make HyukFany and KyuFany AGAIN. Heheh

Sorry for any mistakes. Give me your COMMENT(s) as well. And SUBSCRIBE ~ Thank youuu <3