The Right Day

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Oppa, it’s so delicious !”, I said and enjoyed the meal. “I told you so. And after this, elt’s play the game”, he invited. “Game ? The football game that you played before ? Is it still exist ?”, I asked. He nodded. “Okay !”, then we played. “Haha ! Oppa ! You !”, I defeated him in the game. “Gosh. I lose !”, he pouted.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I begged the officer. After an hour, finally the let me to go to the room. I went to 1821, on 18th floor. I got the master-key, and immediately tried to open the door. “Oppa ! Don’t do that ! Stop it !”, I heard Tiffany’s voice inside the room. Damn. Hyung’s crazy ! “Tiffany !”, I shouted while after I opened the door. “Oh ? Oppa ? Why you’re here ?”, she asked. God. W-what’s that ? They’re... Playing a video-game ? “I win !”, Siwon hyung shouted. “Omo ! I lose again ?!”, Tiff turned back to the video-game. “Kyuhyun-ah. What’s wrong ? Didn’t I tell you that we’ll be late tonight ? I wanna with her”, Siwon hyung said. “Damn ! Hyung ! You wanna make me crazy ?”, I shouted in shame. “Oppa, why you’re her ?”, Tiffany asked. “I.. think Siwon hyung will do something bad to you. Therefore, I’m looking for you”, I replied. “Hey, come with me”, Siwon hyung brought me outside. “I never thought you’re this good”, he said. Huh ? “I just wanna know how sacfrifice and your struggle for Tiffany. Apparently, now I can trust her to you”, he said. We talked much. Then came inside. Tiffany, was asleep.

            “Bring her home”, Siwon hyung said. “Hyung ! Don’t you say that you love her and will do everything for her ? But now you won’t take the responsible to make her tired ?”, I said. “You ! Can I trust her to you ?”, he said. I sighed. I carried Tiffany to my car, also returned the master-key.

TIFFANY’s POV

            The day came. Time for Siwon oppa to came back to Taiwan. I helped him to packed everything. Then we went to the airport. “Tiff, don’t forget to tell me if you break up with those boy, okay ?”, he said. “Hyung !”, Kyu oppa didn’t accept. “Oppa. Don’t forget to come back here on vacation”, I smiled. “No Tiff ! If he comes back, then he’ll disturb us again !”, Kyu oppa protested. Then Siwon oppa landed a hit on Kyu oppa’s shoulder. “You ! Take care of her well ! Beware if you hurt her, I’ll take her back ! I’m leaving, bye !”, he waved after said the words to Kyu oppa. He left.

            I would also had a dinner. With Kyuhyun’s parents. I didn’t know why but he invited me ALL OF SUDDEN. I didn’t know what should I wear. More than an hour. I decided to waer a pink mini-dress. I also wear the same color of high-heels. After decided all of that, I played computer. I still had 2 hours before the dinner. I opened a fan-site. It called, ‘KyuFany fanpage’. ‘Omo ! Kyuhyun oppa and Tiffany eonni will have dinner tonight ? Is that real ? Omo ! They’re so sweet ~’. A comment of a fan. ‘No ! I hate KyuFany !’, another one. ‘Don’t be. We’ve to be happy if our idol is happy. Right ?’, I agree. I read lots of comments. They were all so great.

            Time to go. I went to the restaurant, while Kyu oppa already there. I decided to ride a taxi. Omo. My heart thumped so fast ! I got down from the taxi. I saw Kyu oppa waved in distance, signed that he’s there. I walked closer. “Hello, I’m Hwang Tiffany”, I bowed. In front of the 2 old-parents. “She’s my girlfriend”, Kyuhyun oppa said and let me sat. “Omo. You’re so pretty. Our Kyuhyun is so great to find such a lady”, her mom said. Really ? Am I ? I blushed. “Thank you ma’am”, I said. “When do you plan to get married ?”, her father asked. I gasped. Omo. Marry ? I looked at Kyuhyun oppa. “We haven’t talk or even think about it yet”, Kyu oppa said.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            “We haven’t talk or even think about it yet”, I lied. Who said ? I always thought about it ! We’ve been 4 years living together ! “Really ?”, mom teased. “Of course. What are you talking about mom ? We still have undergo, our respective career”, I said. “well. Plan it now. I really want a grand-kid as soon as possible”, my mom said. Mom !

            The dinner went well, very well. I saw my parents look so happy to met my future wife. I didn’t see any disappointment on their face even once. “Thanks for today. Let’s meet again soon”, my dad said and left. We bowed.

TIFFANY’s POV

            We arrived home. I changed clothes. “Oppa, it was great to meet your lovey parents. They’re so kind”, I said while we sat on the couch. “Yap. Really. They love you so much, i think. And remember, what they said ?”, he said. “What ?”, I asked. “To get married. To have a kid”, he smirked and stared at me like... He really wanted it. Omo. “Yah! Don’t look at me like that !”, I said and patted his chest. “Why ? You don’t wanna be my wife ? Don’t wanna be the mom of my kids ?”, he made me blush. “Stop it ! I’ll go to my room”, I stood up and left him in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for another short chap -__-v  How was it?

Erm... I decided to make this fic shorter. I really don't wanna disappoint y'all with the long chapters of this fic. I decided to make after married-life, FINALLY ! Agree ?

After this fic, I prepared a new fic. But, which pairing do you want ? SiFany or HaeFany ? A bit confused ...

also, do you know the pic of Jonghyun (SHINee) and Tiffany at Koala Kid red carpet ? Aren't they match ? If yes, tell me~

Sorry for ALL mistakes. And give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE. Thanks a lot ! ~^^~