Late

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I was speechless. “Hey ! How ?”, Taeyeon said. “Erm... O-Okay”, I finally replied. “Good then ! Now we’ve got to go !”, she pulled me and ran. What should I do ? How could I just say okay ? What could I do ? How stupid I am ! Erm... But, why should I be confused ? I just had to help their date right ?

            In the lesson, I even couldn’t focus well. I was still puzzling Taeyeon’s words in the morning. Occasionally I turned to Taeyeon, who was sitting next to me. Then I turned again, to the young man who sat in front of me. Taeyeon ? And Cho Kyuhyun ? What should I do ? I was totally unable to concentrate.

            College day just ended like that. I became distracted from the scene in the morning. I just sat in the cafetaria. Was churning out a glass of iced –tea which I bought. “Fany-ah !”, made me stop my daydreaming. “So how was it ? Have you prepare a plan for my date with Kyuhyun ?”, Taeyeon came and asked. “Erm... not yet. Sorry, I’ll say it when I have”, I replied. “Well. It’s okay. If you have any, say it quickly ! I’ll go first”, she said and left. She really burdened me. That was difficult. I walked to the bus stop. From a distance, I saw a black car that seemed familiar. Yap, that was Kyuhyun oppa’s. The car stopped in front of me. “Tiffany ! Come in !”, he said after he opened the window. “Erm... Okay”, I got in.

            “Fany-ah. Today I saw you often daydreamed. Why ?”, he asked and broke the silence. “Erm... No-nothing”, I replied. “Right, Kyuhyun-ssi. Any time, whether you go to college with your personal car ?”, I asked. “Nope, I used to ride a bus or taxi. But lately, I just wanna drive this car”, he replied. While after, we arrived in our apartment.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            She drank a glass of hot tea that she made and sat in the living room while watching TV. “Fany-ah”, I called, made her turned. “Hm ?”, she replied. “Eh ? Are you going to somewhere ?”, she asked after she saw me dressed up. “erm... Tiday I have schedule to perform at a TV station”, I replied. “Ah, I almost forget that you’re a musician. Oh, Kyuhyun oppa, erm... Aren’t you interest to have any girlfriend ?”, she made me chuckle. “Why ? Ask me all of sudden ?”, I asked back. “Erm... Isn’t famous people idenctically popular with women’s game ? Ah! Erm.. Forget it”, she said it randomly.. So cute. “Haha, if I have any spare time. I’ll find a girlfriend. Well, I’m leaving now. Maybe I’ll be back around 10 pm”, I said. “Well. Do you want me to make a dinner for you ?”, she stopped me. “Ah, okay. Maybe I won’t eat there later. Make me a good dish, okay ? I’m leaving, bye”, I hurried out.

TIFFANY’s POV

            He left already. I sat back to the sofa. “What should I do to help Taeyeon ? Kyuhyun probably wouldn’t like if he knows I’m doing this sort of thing. But, what else ?”, i was in confusion.

            I was so bored to be home alone. So I decided to go to the music room. I took a guitar and started to play it. I forgot a bit by the things which Kyuhyun taught me. I was a bit difficult to remember. So I decided to search the things from the internet by my phone. Approximately 2 hours, I learnt it back. I was a bit tired then. I laid down on the sofa, but when I saw the clock... 9 PM ! 1 hour left Kyu would come !

            I rushed to the kitchen and cooked delicious food. I cooked japchae, erm... Kyuhyun oppa must be so tired right ? I sighed of relief, everything prepared well only in 50 minutes. I cleaned the kitchen and sat in the dining room. “Omo! This japchae looks so delicious ! Why am I so good at cooking ? Hehe”, I randomly praised myself.

            30 minutes passed, but Kyuhyun oppa still didn’t come. It’s more than 10 PM. “Why still he doesn’t home ? Erm... Maybe he’ll be a bit late”, I supported myself. I was getting bored then, but suddenly. “Ouch !”, I screamed of pain. My stomcah disease relapsed. I should eat earlier. Indeed, I only ate a little breakfast of bread and a glass of milk in the morning. “How stupid am I ? This morning I was just ate a slice of bread and milk with a super mini portion ! But isn’t it won’t be okay if I eat this japchae first ? I should wait for Kyuhyun oppa”, I said. I immediately take the medicine for my stomach and drank it. I felt so much better, but I felt suddenly so sleepy because of the drug’s effect. So, I fell asleep in the dining table.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            It was 12 o’clock. I opened the door. I walked to my room, but when I passed the dining room... I was so surprised. She sat there. I walked closer. “What does she waiting fro ? She even sleeps here”, I said. I immediatelyy brought my thinggs to my room and hurried back to the table. I carried her and took her to her room. I laid her on her bed. I couldn’t lie. She was so beautiful.Her pink lips, her white skin, her pretty eyebrows, her great eyes. She made me the dinner but I came late. I should apologize for that.

            I walked out into tthe dining room. I ate the food. “Too bad it’s cold. It’s so delicious”, for real. She must be ate it first right ? No way if she didn’t eat yet just to eat with me. But then, I saw a pack of drug for the stomach disease and a falf-filled glass near his seat on the table. “Drug ? Is it belong to Tiffany ? She has the stomach disease ?”, I took it. “Wait. If she just drank this drug... So her disease must be just collapsed ? So she must be eat late. Didn’t she eat already ? Stupid you Cho Kyuhyun ! Didn’t you see those japchae was still untouched ?”, I mumbled. Just then, I saw a bowl of rice, still full of rice in front of me. “God, she hasn’t eat yet ?! Even her rice bowl is still full ! Why would she wait if she want to eat ? She’s so strange”, I was a bit annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONE. How was it ? Hehe

Remember. My lappie's still unstable. So if I'm not updating for a whole day that means my lappie is broken AGAIN. 

And I'll be in vacation until the 1st January ~ Sungmin's birthday ^^ I'll be right back after that !

GIVE YOUR COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE. Thanks a lot