A Young Man from The Past

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Tiff, I’m leaving”, Kyuhyun oppa said and kissed my forehead then walked out carrying his suitcase. “Take care ! Call me when you arrived in Taiwan”, I waved. “Okay”, he smiled back and closed the door. It’s been four years I became a singer and model, I was too often given schedules in Korea only because I worked just for the conttract after those scandal. And within a month, I just had schedules to sing in various music events and photo shoots. The day, I also got a shooting schedule as rookie tourism icon of Seoul. After getting ready, I came down to the lobby and picked up by a messenger from the agency that would take me to the shooting. It didn’t take a long time, I arrived at a lucury building as the location. “Hello, I am Hwang Tiffany. Nice to meet you”, I greeted. “Well, you’re really pretty. Pleased to cooperate with you”, the photographer said. “Sorry, may I know what’s this photoshoot for ?”, I innocently asked. “Your pictures will be used as Seoul tourism icon and also South Korea. So the pictures would be displayed as in airports and tourist sites”, he replied.

            I’ve done the photoshoot. All went very well. I returned to the apartment. Rested while waiting for a call from Kyuhyun oppa. “Shouldn’t he arrived yet ? Why still not calling me even once ?”, I asked myself. After an hour, I was getting sleepy. I was about to sleep, but my phone rang. “Hello ?”, I answered. “Fanya-ah. I’m in Taipei now. Sorry, I just tell you now cause my bag was brought by manager hyung”, he said. “Ah, so ? Good then. Just go rest well”, I said. “Well, I understand. You too. I hang up now, see you next week, honey”, he said, made me blushed. Honey ? Hahah. “Well. Okay, bye”, I hung up.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I walked through a night market in Taiwan in the entourage of my agency. “Hyung, I’ll stop by the store to buy accessories for Tiffany. I’ll be right back”, I left manager hyung. I saw lots of pretty things. “Kyuhyun-ah ?”, someone patted my shoulder. I was surprised and turned back. “Oh ? Hyung !”, I smiled to saw him. “Oh, haven’t seen you in long time. You don’t change much”, he said and hugged me. “How are you, Siwon hyung ?”, I asked him. “I’m very fine. You must be have schedule here huh ?”, he asked. “Yap. And coincidentally now I’m looking fro accessories for my girlfriend”, I smiled. “You’ve got a girlfriend ? Wel... I haven’t watch gossip so I don’t know you’ve got”, he laughed. “Yeah hyung. And, can you help me to choose one ? My girlfriend has white skin, long hair...”,  “Yah ! Do you want to show her off to me ? Aish. Just pick this”, he cut. “Well, I buy this”, I rapidly bought it.

            Both of us ate in a restaaurant. “Kyuhyun-ah, I got a month off from my job. And I already planned to go to Seoul. It’s just that I don’t know where to stay, cause all my family moved here already. As my old friend, can you help me to find  a place to stay ?”, he asked. “Ah, hyung. You can stay in my apartment I’ll be back to Seoul in aweek. So we can nostalgic together”, I invited him. “Really ? Won’t be any problem ?”, he asked. “Relax. I’ll provide apartment also address, security-lock password”, I smiled. “Thanks a lot Kyuhyun-ah”, he smiled back. Just after we done, Siwon hyung left cause he had to go to Seoul in the next day.

            Around 10 am, Siwon hyung and I was in the airport. I decided to send him off. “Hyung, call me when you arrived in Seoul, okay ? And once you enter the apartment, you must occupy the room which located on the right side  of the bathroom. More precisely, it’s beside the kitchen. And remember, don’t go into the room in the opposite”, I said. “Hm ? Whatever. Thank you. I’m leaving”, and he left.

SIWON’s POV

            I arrived in Seoul. Really missed the city. I rapidly headed to the apartment which was told by Kyuhyun by taxi. When I arrived, I headed to 11th floor, and a room where I would stay for a month. I pressed the number of the passcode. I widened my eyes while after I stepped in. The place was so neat. I never thought, Kyuhyun really hasn’t change since he was kid. He always neat in everything. I walked to the room that Kyuhyun mentioned before. But I saw a room opposite. Why did Kyuhyun not let me enter those room ? Well. If I wasn’t allowed, then I shouldn’t. After all, I stayed here. I got in.

TIFFANY’s POV

            1 o’clock at night. I gout out of the car in front of the apartment and headed to my apartment room. I was so tired, I got a sudden schedule for shooting a product. I opened the apartment door and went to my room. I locked and laid down. The day was very tiring. I was getting busy with a lot of thing. Even it was hard to call Kyu oppa.

            I woke up, a bit late in the morning. I decided to shower and washed my hair. After bath, I entered my room and checked my phone. But no one call. I just hope that Kyu oppa would call or text me. I decided to go to the kitchen and cooked something. While continuing to dry my hair with a towel in my right hand, i stepped out from my room. But, I saw feet stepping out from Kyuhyun oppa’s room. I looked up. I was surprised. A young-man ! I widened my eyes, also him. “W-Who are you”, I asked. “T-Tiffany ?”, he said. “H-How d-do y-you know m-my name ?”, I asked. “You, don’t you remember me ?”, he pointed his face. I shook my head. He stepped forward, made me thumped. His face got nearer to mine. Nope, to my ears. “It’s wind”, he whispered and blew smoothly. I was amused, and started to remember something. “S-Siwon oppa ?!”, I shouted. “Great. I thought you forget me”, he smiled. “Of course not ! You’re the one and only who like to blow my ear !”, I smiled back. “Erm... Do you live here ?”, he asked. I nodded. “yap. I live here. Erm.. I’ll make you breakfast oppa”, I rushed to the kitchen and cooked.

            “I’ll eat well”, both of us said and ate. “Uwah! It’s so delicious !”, Siwon oppa said. After breakfast, we sat and enjoyed tea in the living room. “Erm.. Oppa. Anyway, why you’re here ?”, I asked. “I’m on my vacation here. I just got here yesterdau afternoon from Taiwan”, he said. “So you’re living in Taiwan ?”, then he nodded. “Then why oppa here ?”, I asked again. “I lent the room until the owner returned”, he said. “So... You know Kyuhyun oppa ?”, I was  a bit surprised. “Sure. He’s my best friend since high school”, he said. “Ah, Fany-ah. Do you wanna go around Soul with me ?”, he stared at me. “Erm... If I can. I will. I have lots of business lately”, I replied.

>>SKIP [Siwon’s 6th Day In Seoul]

SIWON’s POV

            It was my sixth day in Seoul. But I still haven’t time to go out with the girl who I like since I was kid, Tiffany. Everytime I asked her to go, she always repied that she had some businedd to be resolved but instead came home late at night. I planned. Next day, I would take her. If she still refused with the same reason, I would find out what she done.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Morning came. After breakfast. “Fany-ah ! Where are you going ?”, he asked me. “Me ? I’m going to pick up Kyuhyun oppa at airport. Today, he comes back from Taiwan”, I replied. “Why do you have to pick him up ? What’s your relationship with him ?”, he asked curiously. “He’s my boyfriend”, I replied.

SIWON’s POV

            “He’s my boyfriend”, I was hurt. B-Boyfriend ?! I widened my eyes. “Huh ?!”, i couldn’t believe it. “You don’t know  oppa ? I heard the new even spread in many TV stations in Taiwan”, she explained. “I... I never watched any. I really don’t know”, I was in shocked. “Oppa, I’ll go now. I’m late”, she walked out. No. It couldn’t be ! I grabbed her hand, pulled her. “Oppa ?”, she looked so confused. “You... Have you forgotten me ?”, I asked. “What do you mean, oppa ? I remember you”, she said. “Not me, I mean.. My feelings”, I said. “W-what do you mean oppa ?”, she said it again. “You... Ever declared how you fell to me right ? You said that you like me and you promised to be my girlfriend even my wife when we meet again !”, I said. “Oppa, that was a promise of a lottle girl who hasn’t understand anything. Did you really put it in your heart ?”, she answered. WHAT ?! Tiffany ! I really like you ! How come you just thought that was meanless promise ?! “You know ? I really like you since I was kid ! Even until this day ! This minute ! This second ! You... You don’t like me anymore ?”, I faced her, seriously. “Oppa, I’m sorry. But now, I love my boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. He’s the one I love. The owner of my heart”, she explained. Stop it Fany. STOP ! My heart hurt ! You... Hurt me !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here SIWON comes !  hoho ~ How was it ? A new conflict come !

Don't worry, I won't ever change it to SiFany ;)) It's still KyuFany forever even I ship SiFany and HaeFany too -__- I'll make SiFany HaeFany HyukFany and other soon ! 

Tell me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks a lot <3