A Chance

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            It’s been nearly a month, Siwon oppa stayed with us. Just a week more, he would leave back to Taiwan. After the incident in the restaurant, we didn’t talk. I just avoiding him. I was afraid he would force me to stop being a singer.

            I didn’t have time to cook for breakfast, I got a shooting schedule. I just cooked several dishes and ate them right away, let other portions for those 2 young-man on the table. I immediately headed to both rooms, they’re still asleep. I walked to my room again, where Kyu oppa slept. He’s so cute when he’s asleep. I slowly walked away. But. “Tiff, why doyou leave ?”, he made me turned back. “O-Oppa ? You’re awake ? Did I wake you up ?”, I asked. “Nope. I just... Miss you so much. Don’t you miss me when I left to Hong Kong ? I miss those time when I kiss your lips, your neck, forehead, cheeks, shoulder, body...”, YAH! I hit him. “Oppa ! What are you talking about ? Your imagination of me is getting worse since you had to sleep with me”, I blushed and turned away from him. I was so surprised when I felt arms wrapped on my waist. Kyu oppa. “Oppa, w-what are you doing ?”, I tried to get rid of his arms. “Tiff”, he called, and rubbed his eyes. “Yah ! You’re not too spoiled, you’re a man ! I’m pretty confused why you act like a kid”, I asked. Saw him sleepy. I faced him. “Tiff”, he said then pointed to his lips. Omo. What did he mean ? A morning kiss ? Gosh. “What ? W-What do you mean ?”, I pretend not  to know. “D-Do you wanna eat ?”, I asked. He smirked. “Kiss”, he said. Made me blush. “Eh ? N-Nope. Anyway, I h-have to leave”, I ran away.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            She ran away. Wasn’t she so cute ? “Oppa ! Eat your breakfast ! I’m leaving !”, she shouted from the door. I walked to her. “Hey, Tiff ! Look, we’ve been 4 years living together but you always forget !”, I spread my arms, asked for a hug. She made me surprised. She landed a kiss on my lips. As fast as lightning. I widened my eyes. “W-Why ?”, i asked. “D-Didn’t you ask for it before ? I’m leaving !”, she smiled and left.

            I walked to my room, and met Siwon hyung. “Hyung!”, I greeted. He just smiled lightly. “Let’s eat breakfast hyung”, I said and we went to the dining table. “Where is she ?”, he asked. “Tiffany ? She left”, I said. “Kyuhyun-ah. Do you really love Fany ?”, he suddenly asked. I nodded. “I admit you’re great. She wasn’t that easy to get along with boys except me since she was kid.  Therefore, I feel comfortable with her since we’re kid. She always keeps her promises. But you changed her life. Can I trust you not to  cheat on her ?”, he said. “Of course hyung”, I said. “Good then. I’ll try to let her go. But give me time to be together with Tiffany, a day”, he said. “what do you mean ?”, I asked. “Come on. Give me time. Just this day”, he said, and I nodded.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I just finished my schedule. My phone rang. “Hello ? Oppa ! To where ? Okay”, I hung up. “ahjussi, can you accompany me to this hotel ?”, I showed the message than Siwon oppa just sent me. The driver nodded and drove. “I’m in the 18th floor, room 1821”, I read the message from Siwon oppa after I arrived in the hotel. I rang the bell of the room as soon as I arrived. “Tiff ! Come in !”, I saw Siwon oppa and let me in.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I heard my phone rang. A message ? WHAT ?! I widened my eyes after I read it. ‘Kyuhyun-ah, me and Tiffany maybe will come home late. We’re still in the hotel. I wanna express my love to her tonight, and let her know how much I love her. I really can’t stop myself tonight’. Damn! At a hotel ?! I decided to go to the agency building. Hope Tiff’s driver still there. And relief. He’s there. “Ahjussi ! Where did Tiffany go ?”, I asked. “Ms. Jung went to The Crown hotel”, he replied. “Thank you”, I said and left

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chap ._.v  How was it ? 

Anyway, most of you want me to make the married-life here. OKAY THEN ^^ 

But, this fic will reach until about 30 chapters. Would it be okay ? If I add married-life, maybe about 35 chapters ? 

Or should I make it short ? Tell me, do you think how many chapters should this fic end ? I'm afraid all of you will be bored with this fic -___-v  Cause I planned to make another. TELL ME PLEASE ~

Sorry for any mistakes. Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks a lot ;)