W H Y

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            You know. I was surprised, TOTALLY. I couldn’t even move my arms ! I felt a sudden cramp. Really shocked. Just while after, he let me go. But, w-what... I mean... W-why?

KYUHYUN’s POV

            What did I do ? Are you crazy, Cho Kyuhyun ? You kissed her ! “I...I forgot the eggs”, she suddenly broke the awkwardness. She rapidly ran to the kitchen, continued her cooking.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Omo... What should I do now ? He.. Kissed... ME!”, I occasionally touching my lips. Once the food were ready, I rapidly brought them to the dining table.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            She came, I sat on the chair. “do.. do you always make this kind of breakfast ?”, I tried to speak. “Y-Yes. This is my special menu. I mean my own dish. I think toast will be more healthy if we ad vegetables and egg. Also a glass of milk to make much spirit for the day”, she spontaneously explained. That was cute. “Hahah, you’re so unique. Well, I’ll eat well”, I laughed and started to eat.

            After breakfast, we went out to my black car. She immediately got into the car. “Hey, evil, do you have lots of friends in class ? This is your second day in college right ?”, I asked. “erm... I already have a friend. Her name is Taeyeon, you know right ? She’s my only frind who want to greet me. Only her who wants to hang out with me, look like I’ll never have a lot of friends”, she answered. “What do you mean ?”, I was a bit curious. “Back in U.S.A, I also didn’t have many friends. All are always away from me because they said I was a boring girl, they said I was too smart”, she said. “erm..  Kyu oppa, aren’t you a musician ? Why do you act so cold in school ?”, she suddenly asked. “M-Me ? I just think that it’ll be better to stay quiet”, I rapidly said.

            20 minutes after. We arrived athe S University. Right in front of the Post Modern Music . “Come down first, I’ll park the car”, I commanded. “Nope. I saw you bring lots of books. Let me help you down later”, she forced. I wasn’t able to see her, Her eyes. You know. That would be dangerous. I was afraid that kind of this morning incident would happen again. I might kiss her, again.

TIFFANY’s POV

            We walked together to the lecture hall. But, lots of people staring at us. WHY ? Do we look like a couple ? They whispered each other when they saw us. Suddenly, “Tiffany !”, someone said, made us surprised. “T-Taeyeon ?”, I smiled then turned back to Kyuhyun oppa, like about to ask ‘can I go with her ?’. But he looked like he understand my heart ! “Go with her, I’ll go first”, he said and walked away. “Fany-ah ! What happen with you and him ? DO you have any relationship with him ? You guys look so close”, Taeyeon asked curiously. “Nothing actually. We’re just friend”, I said. “Really ? May I ask you something ?”, she faced me with such a hopeful face. “Sure”, I smiled, showed my eyes-smile. “Well, will you help me ?”, she said. “Of course ! You’re my friend”, I replied. “Can you help me to set a date with Cho Kyuhyun ?”, she made me in shock. I mean, I was so surprised like I would stip breathing. I was speechless. I stared at the silent figure of a young man who recently walked away, Cho Kyuhyun. B-but why ? Why I felt so strange ? Like, I felt ... Hurt ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAHOOOO~ Faast update ~ How was it guys ?

TELL ME !

Anyway, start from tomorrow... I'll have a VACATION ! So maybe I won't update ._.v

But I promise that I'll be back after the NEW YEAR ^^ 

Give your comment(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks ^_^