Pain

Music Love Story

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I just arrived in the apartment. But when I opened the door and walked inside, I saw Tiffany was lying on the floor with a pale face. Hurriedly, I carried her to the sofa. She got fever ! I tried to find a towel and cold water to compress her. I was totally worried.

            It’s been an hour. She still didn’t wake up yet. “Kyuhyun-ssi ?”, I heard those voice. “Tiffany ! Are you okay ?”, I asked. She just smiled, I could see her pretty eyyes-smile ever. “Hm, I’m okay”, she said. She got up slowly and got up. “I’ll go to my room”, she said and left me. I was about to go to my room, but. BRAK ! I heard such a voice from Tiffany’s room. “Fany-ah. What’s wrong ?”, I shouted. And no answer. I knocked her door for times. Finally she opened it. “Sorry, but what’s wrong ?”, she said. Her face was so pale. Powerless. “Are you really okay ?”, I was worried. “I’m oka...”, she made me surprised again, she fell so I caught her.

            I brought her to her bed and laid her down. I immediately called the doctor to come and check her. Within 30 minutes, the doctor arrived and checked her. The doctor said that she couldn’t be too tired. I couldn’t left her alone, so I decided to sleep in her room. On the floor.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I woke up. But, I saw Kyuhyun oppa slept on the floor ! “Oppa ! Why are you seeping on the floor ? You can catch a cold, oppa !”, I woke her. “Eh ? Tiffany ! Are you awake ? How do you feel ?” he woke up. “I feel better. I just need some rest to restore my health”, I replied. “Erm.. I’ll make the breakfast. You just take a rest”, he said and left. I was so bored when I had nothing to do. So i decided to go to the kitchen and took a look.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I cooked. “Oppa”, I turned back. “Fany-ah ! Why do you wake up ? You should stay on the bed !”, I said. “No, I’m bored to stay there. After all, I’m fine too”, she said. “Fany-ah ! Listen ! You need lots of rest ! The doctor said that you should not be too tired !”, I raised my voice. “But that doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to do anything”, she said. “Okay. Now eat your breakfast first”, she followed.

            After breakfast. We sat on the sofa. “Erm... Kyuhyun-ssi, how was your date ? I mean... yesterday, when you hang out with taeyeon ?”, she broke the silence. “Eh ? date ? That’s not a date ! You didn’t send her to me on purpose right ? That was not good at all”, I said. “Erm... Why don’t you like Taeyeon ? She’s pretty and nice”, she stratled me. “Of course not ! I don’t like her. She’s just my friend”, I said. While after, she got up and left to her room.

            My phone rang. “Hello ? What ?! Then, just wait !”, I ran to the door. “What are you doing ?”, I asked when I opened the door. She’s Taeyeon. “What do you mean ? I wanna visit my friend’s house”, she said. “What for ?”, I asked. “To visit Tiffany ! Not you”, she said. “Then just go there”, I pointed Tiffany’s room. “Erm... But I wanna talk to you first”,she’s annoying.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I could hear such a girl voice. Who ? Like... Taeyeon’s voice ! Did she come for me ? I kept trying to listen to their conversation. But after all, about 1 minute, I couldn’t hear any conversation. What happened ?

            10 minutes later, still busy to listened to their conversation. Suddenly. KNOCK KNOCK. Someone knocked my door. “Fany-ah !”, Taeyeon came. “Taeyeon ? I’m fine. When did you come ?”, I said. “About 15 minutes ago. I had a chance to talk with Kyuhyun”, she said. She looked so happy. Why ? “You look very happy. What happen ?”, I asked curiously. “Ah ! You know it ! I’m reaaaaaly happy !”, she said and smiled brightly. “Tell me then”, I asked her. “Fany-ah. Do you know ? When I spoke earlier with Kyuhyun ... He suddenly kissed me ! On my lips ! I think he likes me !”, she said. I didn’t really know why. But... That was a slap for my heart. I was very sursprised. Kyuhyun oppa... And Taeyeon... Kissed ? Why ? Why did I feel so weird ? Why ? Why did I feel so pain on my chest ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS IT ??????  Heheh.

This is the last update before I leave for my vacation. Keke  :) I'll update more than 3 chapters in one day once I come back from my vacation on 1st January~ I Promise ! 

Don't forget to COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE !!! Happy holiday ~ And HAPPY NEW YEAR ^-^

Thanks a lot.