The Incident

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I didn’t know what kind of face should I show. There was something that make me not interested in music. However, I tried as deep as possible so the person who sat beside we wouldn’t know. “Alright. Try these keys. Read this book first and remember the keys”, he said as he gave me a book. About 1 hour and more, I read the book. “I think it’s enough. Now try the keys”, he said. He just forced me to do what he said. I didn’t really remember but how he said was so annoying. I tried a key. “Hey ! That’s not it !”, he said. I was wondering how he could turn into such a person like that while he looked so kind on the stage. He explained all by helping me to laid my fingers on the guitar. However, I tried to focus on my lesson. But, I.. I couldn’t do that much. His fingers were on holding mine. My heart beat so fast. The fastest ever.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            She looked so focus. But I wasn’t that much. I kept staring at her pretty eyes. My heart beat the fastest. Of course ! It’s my first time to hold a girl’s hand. The first time I was so close with a girl. Our lesson was continued approximately 2 hours passed unnoticed. At the end, I decided to see, did she study well ? “Now try the keys”, I said. I was a bit surprised. She could memorize very well. She did all the keys well. “Well, you’ve very quick memorizing !”, I smiled at her. “Thank you very much”, she said and if I wasn’t wrong, she blushed. No wonder, she’s so intelligent and smart to learn something.

            It was 8 pm. We learnt a lot. “Tiffany, if you can memorized well.. So can you play this ?”, i asked. I gave her a piece of paper that written a song called My flower. “Let me try”, she said in such an excitement. I was surprised that she played well, even with some doubt to start. “Great ! You’re so great ! I even took a week to memorize chords. Now let’s take a rest. Drink this”, I gave her a glass of mineral water that I just took. “Thanks”, she smiled and sipped. “Erm... Tiffany. Erm, may I call you Fany ? Make it shorter”, I said. “Okay, o-oppa”, she said in doubt. “That’s okay. Just call me oppa. You’re a year younger than me right ?”, I said. She nodded and smiled a bit. “Fany-ah, do you still remember the songg that we played ?”, I asked. She nodded. “Actually, that’s my new song. But I haven’t get the lyrics”, I said.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Actually, that’s my new song. But I haven’t get the lyrics”, he said. “Really ? The song was good. Too bad there are no words”, I said. “Do you want to help me ? Write the lyrics ?”, I asked. I smiled, “sure !”. “But, I don’t really know what to write. As the song owner, would you please explain me something ?”, I asked. “Erm.. What about this. This song tells about a man who sensed something different in his life since meeting someone. But can not say, only able to channel through the strains of the song. Then he realizes that he liked her, but he had to leave him when they love each other. He was only able to promise to return in order to maintain their relationship”, he said. Cool.

            Slowly, I began to write the lyrics. Word by word I compiled based on what Kyuhyun oppa said, treid to feel the feelings that meant. 

KYUHYUN’s POV

            30 minutes passed. I just kept staring on her. 1 hour later, the lyrics were done. “Let’s try”, I said. “erm... oppa. Actually, what did you feel when you make this song before ? did you feel like this ?”, she asked. “Nope, I just got the idea from some books that I read”, I replied it simply. “Fany-ah. Do you still remember the melody ?”, I asked and she nodded. “So would you please sing it ?”, I asked her. “Me ? But my voice isn’t good”, she said. I smiled, saw her cute face when she said that her voice wasn’t good. “Just sing it anyway”, I said.

            We succeed the song. But one thing that I couldn’t believe. Her voice was just like a professional singer. I mean, great ! “Fany-ah, I wonder how you have such a beautiful voice ?”, I praised. “Reallyy ? this is the first time I sing”, she blushed, so cute. “Really. Honestly, you sound very good and stable. You could have entered into and agency and became a famous singer. If you don’t believe it, try to ask othe musicians or anyone else”, I praised again.  “Thank you very much”. “Fany-ah, continue to practice your guitar and voice. If you’re ready, I’ll teach you piano for the next time”, i said then she nodded. “Well, now it’s night. You can take a rest, you must be so tired to teach me today. I’ll cook dinner”, she said and walked out.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I was busy with the materials I would use for the food. While I was in U.S.a, I liked to helped my mom to cook, she cooked Korean food a lot. I was often taught by her to cook Korean food in addition to Western-style food. “erm.. Oppa, what do you want to eat ? Do you want to eat jjajangmyeon ?”, I asked him. “Yap ! how do you know my favorite food ? I really like jjajangmyeon”, he replied with a smile. I faced him who sat on the sofa in the living room. “Really ? Good then, I’ll make jjajangmyeon”, I started to cook. I chopped the onions. Good. My eyes started to feel sore and hot, made tears drip. The sound was distracting Kyuhyun who was in the living room, maybe.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I heard such a voice, like she cried.  I turned to her. “Fany-ah, are you okay ?”, I walked toward her. “No, I’m not okay”, she replied while continuing her work. “I’m just cutting the onion”, she said. “Ah, I thought you had something”, I sighed of relief. Just while after, I could smell something delicious. She det up the table neatly. “Wow, this seems very good”, I said as I walked closer. I took a sit and got ready to eat, and she too. “Cho Kyuhyun-ssi...”, she tried to speak. “Eh, that sounds a bit weird. Just call me Kyu or oppa like before”, I cut. “Ah, well... Kyu oppa. You’re the first  person who try my jjajangmyeon. So I’m very sorry of it doesn’t taste good”, she said. She’s very cute when she said that. I just smiled, nodded and tried her cook. “Uwah! It’s wonderful !”, i smiled in delight. “Really ? Good then”, she sighed and smiled.

TIFFANY’s POV

            We enjoyed the cuisine. I stood up and egan to wash the dishes. “Fany-ah, let me do it !”, suddenly he said and replaced me. “erm... Okay”, I said.

            After he washed the dishes, we took a rest on the sof in the living room. The day was a bit tiring. “Are you tired ? Go back to your room and sleep”, he said to him. “Aren’t you the one who should rest ? You also have to sleep early so you won’t get up late”’, I replied. “Well. I go to bed now”, he said and walked to his room. Just a while, I went to my room and slept.

            I woke up very early, as usual. The sky of Seoul was still abit dark. I was allready busy in the kitchen and made breakfast. While that time, he was in the bathroom aleady. Just 10 minutes after he got in, I could hear he got out. I thought he was going to his room.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I got out from the bathroom, but I could smell kind of delicious food from the kitchen. I walked there. “Hey, evil”, I said to start the conversation. But. “Ouch ! You startled me ! Ouch !”, she moaned. Her fingers had just hit a hot pan, and strangely, she got an added of hhot oil from the pan. I was so shock. Then I rushed to take the first aid box and treated the wound on her finger. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry”, I said. That was so terrible. I kept apologizing while my hands still busy giving her medicines. “Never mind, this isn’t that big. Anyway, I can do it myself”, she said. Wasn’t she crazy ? That was HOT oil ! That must be so pain ! “Come on, stop talking ! I know it’s bad enough... Hell. It must be very pain !”, I said with a high tone. “It’s okay..”, she said and made me stared at her. Couldn’t she be quiet for a while ? Hell. “Never mind, I can do it by my...”, I couldn’t stand to it anymore. She was so talkative. She even couldn’t finish her sentence, cause I locked it. I locked her lips, by mine. Directly, I kissed her pink lips. I did it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back ! U-Yeah ! Finally~ My lappie isn't in a stable condition. So it means, when I'm not updating, my lappie is broken (again).

So, how was it ? I'll update as much as I can before this laptop is getting worse -___-

GIVE YOUR COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thanks ^^