Another Incident

Music Love Story

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I slowly walked backwards and tried to keep my footsteps inaudible by those 2 persons. I jogged toward the door and immediately out of the apartment.

TIFFANY’s POV

            He fell down. But... Right on me. Honestly, on my lips. I pushed him. I sat, silence, closed my mouth by my hands. “I’m sorry, Fany-ah. I really accidentally did that”, he said. “Th..That’s alright. I.. Knoew it’s an accident”, I disjointed. “Oppa, I’m going to.. The toilet”, I stood and ran. But I felt like was stepping on something. That was... Kyuhyun oppa’s bag ! He always carried those bag. I picked it up. “Kyuhyun oppa’s bag ? How come Did he come and see me with Donghae oppa ? No way ! Now.. What should I do ? Although it was an accident, but...”, I spoke to myself.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            Did I dream ? What I saw wasn’t a fantasy right? I couldn’t believe that ! What were they doing ? They... Kissed ! Even in my room ?! I arrived at a cafe. I ordered a cup of coffee. But... where’s my bag ?! Damn ! I dropped it ! Thank God, I still had money on my pocket. I paid the coffee. I sat in the corner of the cafe. Took off my jacket, my scarf and my hat.

TIFFANY’s POV

            We were sitting on the sofa. No conversation. “Fany-ah”, finally Donghae oppa broke the awkwardness. “Hm ?”, I replied. “I have to go home noe. You have to rest well”, he stoof id up and walked to the door. “Okay. Be careful oppa”, I said.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I finished my coffee. I walked out the cfae. I saw almost all the girls in front of me were staring at me strangely. I realised. I didn’t wear my jacket, my scarf and my hat so the recognized me. I rapidly ran cause I saw they were about to come to me. My apartment wasn’t that far from the cafe, so maybe they stalked me. They started to craze, pursued me even to the apartment. “Oppa ! Oppa !”, they screamed.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I was about to sit in the sofa after Donghae oppa left. But I saw.. his cellphone ? Omo ! He left it ! I rapidly took it and ran over him to the lobby. When I caem out from the lift, I saw him was walking out. “Oppa ! Donghae oppa !”, i shouted. “Tiffany ?”, he turned back. “Oppa. Your cellphone... You left it in the sofa”, I said. “Ah, thank you. Then you can go back now. Rest well, I’ll go now”, he smiled and left. I didn’t move. Still busy to saw him walking away. Even I couldn’t see him anymore.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I was still running. Those girls were still running over me. They still followed me ! Even I got into the lobby of the aprtment ! I kept running to the lobby. But, I saw someone familiar. Tiffany ? That was her ! I ran to her, grabbed her hand and immediately ran toward the lift. I looked back once, the security guards had been stopped those girls. I sighed of relief. We safely were on the lift. I was still holding her hand, she was exhausted next to me. “Kyuhyun oppa.. What.. Happen ?”, she asked. “Earlier... I forgot to cover myself with such stuffs. So the girls recognized me and ran over me”, I replied.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I was in my room, laid down on my bed. “Ouch ! What’s this ?”, I spontaneously said when I felt something on my bed. Kyuhyun oppa’s bag. Which I kept earlier. I decided to give it back to her. KNOCK KNOCK. “Kyuhyun oppa ?”, I said. He opened. “This.. I found it in front of your door before you go home earlier. Did.. Did you come home earlier ?”, I asked.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            “This.. I found it in front of your door before you go home earlier. Did.. Did you come home earlier ?”, she asked. Huh ? Was she too busy with those doctor ? Even when my bag fell, she just realised it now ? “To be honest, yap. I even saw a kissing scene, of you and those doctor”, I said. “Huh ?! Really ?! It... It was just an accident. You, don’t misunderstand ! Me and Donghae oppa was..”, she tried to explain. “Never mind. I won’t care about it. Thanks for returning my bag. I’ll rest”, I cut.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I stood up, daydreamed at the front of his door. He really didn’t wanna hear my explaination ? Of course, who do you think you are Hwang Tiffany ! You’re stupid ! I walked into my room and went sleep.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I sat on my bed. Daydreamed of her. Accident ? Maybe ? Their position while kissing was also not romantic at all ! She probably true. How come would Tiffany lie ?

***

TIFFANY’s POV

            It’s been a week. I had canceled lessons on campus. But still, I woke up early and prepared breakfast. “Fany-ah”, I heard Kyuhyun oppa called me. “Hm ? Here. Sit down. I make you breakfast”, I invited. He smiled and sat the ate. “Fany-ah. During next 4 days, I won’t come home cause I have schedule in Japan. You have to take care of yourself well”, he said. “Really ? Well, you have to keep your health too. You’re more busy lately”, I replied. “Okay, you too”, he said and took his suitcase then walked out of the room.

            While after. I accessed the internet. I enjoyed my exploration, but... I saw a gossip-box on the web page. It said, “WHO IS THAT GIRL WITH CHO KYUHYUN IN HIS APARTMENT ? And I saw my picture with Kyuhyun oppa were running in the lobby !

            9 am. I remembered that the food ingredients in th fridge was running low. I decided to go to the supermarket. I came out from the apartment. I didn’t know why, but I thought I saw a man was standing behind a pillar near my apartment door. But I didn’t care and left.

            I shopped and was about to went home. I walked to the bus stop near the supermarket. I met some girls who just came out from a cyber cafe. Those girl looked at me strangely. “Hey ! Look ! Isn’t she the girl on the gossip-box lately ? She’s the one who was with Kyuhyun oppa in his apartment ! Is she his maid ? She isn’t even Kyuhyun oppa’s sister !”, said a girl. “There’s no way she’s a madi ! See ! She brought a branded bag !”, I took a look at my bag. Erm.. She’s right. I brought the bag that my mom  bought from Swiss. I decided to keep moving. But suddenly, a girl pulled my shirt, made me fall. I dropped all my luggages. I rapidly packed all the plastic bags and stuffs the ran without saying anything. The girls sudddenly ran to chase me ! I saw a taxi, nothing I could do except got into the taxi and left.

            I arrived at the apartment. I saw a strange sight. A bunch of people gathered in front of the lobby. Who were they ? Looked like reporter.. Journalist..  Then I just came down from the taxi, kept my head down so they couldn’t recognize me. But suddenly, “Hey look !”. I looked back. One of them recognized me ! “Can you please tell me, how could you emerge from Cho Kyuhyun’s apartment room ? What’s your relationship ?”, he asked. Bunch of questions like that were keep out from their mouths. Once a security guard realised that I was the apartment dwellers, so they helped me and arrest the journalits. I immediately ran to the lift and immediatley returned to my apartment room without a word. Lucky me.

             I was in my room. I was in shock. I never surrounded by people like that. Hell. I just realised that I lost my bag ! “Did I drop it when I was surrounded ?”, I asked myself. How could I take it ? If I came back, the reporters were gping crazy again. How ? I was totally worried. I sat on the sofa, hugged my knees. I... I made... A big.. Trouble. Why never I thought that would appear scandals like this if I lived one apartment with a famous musician ? I.. could damage the reputation of Kyuhyun oppa. I continued to regret everything. And shed tears.

          Someone rang the doorbell. All of sudden. I was so surprised. That was a journalist ? Impossible. But.. Who ? I opened the door slowly. “Oppa !”, i was surprised. That was Donghae oppa ! “Fany-ah ! Are you okay ?”, he asked. I nodded and wiped my tears. He... Suddenly... Hugged me ! “Oppa, how did you come ?”, I asked after we sat on the sofa. “When I was about to go to the hospital, I saw the news on the TV in my car. I saw the news about you and lots of reporters in the lobby. You’re okay, right ? You must be very scared to tears and swollen eyes this way”, he said. “I’m fine now. Just... I’m not easy to get out. I’m scared, oppa... I’m... Afraid”, I wept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAP ! How was it ? >.<

Did you guys watch Gayo Daejun ? Omo ! I love everything from Super Junior and Tiffany also SHINee did ;))  #random

Give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks ^^