What Should I Do ?

Music Love Story

 

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I just got off the plane. Not in Japan, but still in Korea. I didn’t depart to Japan. I heard the news of Tiffany from the agency. I was soon ride a cab and headed to apartment. On the was, I was very concerned with trying to call Tiffany. I repeatedly called her phone number but she didn’t pick it up. I increasingly worried. 30 minutes later, I arrived at the apartmenr. I saw lots of reporters an the front lobby of the apartment. I immediately ran to the back door which is only a special accedd of residents. Quickly, I had reached the front door of my room. I clicked the password and opened the door. I took one step inside. But once agian, I saw a bad scenery in front of me. I saw Tiffany was asleep in the arms of those freak doctor with tenderness in the sofa of the living room. “Hey ! What are you doing here ?”, I asked those doctor. “Sshh... Don’t you see Tiffany is sleeping like this ? She’s been crying a lot and tired”, he whispered. He stood up and carried Tiffany bride-style to her room and laid her down on the bed. He back to the sofa with me. “Hey ! You haven’t answer my question ! What are you doing here ?”, I asked. “And you ? I heard that today you should have held an event in Japan”, he said. “I... Of course because I’m worried about Tiffany who got attacked by the reporters. Therefore, I cancel the event in Japan and back. And you ?”, I asked again. “Me ? I also worry about Tiff. I saw the news on TV. So I immediately came here cause I’m sure she would fear”, he said. “What ? Who do you think you are ? You’re only a doctor. Why should you protect her like that ?”, I asked. He smirked. “Before, I was just her doctor. But starting from an hour ago, I am her boyfriend”, I widened my eyes. “Huh ?! Don’t try to fool me !”, i said. “You don’t believe ? Don’t you see how were I and Tiff enjoyed our time before ? She even told me to hold her so she could be more clam”, he smiled. WHAT ?! Why was it so soon they become a couple ? All this must ahve originated from those doctor who liked Tiffany since the first met in the hospital. “Really ? Then congrats”, I said.

            “Hey. I’m a guest right ? Don’t you wanna give me a drink ?”, he suddenly said. “Huh ? Well, because I’m good, I’ll give you wine”, I walked away. Tch. Rude. I took a bottle of wine, and drank it with him.

***

TIFFANY’s POV

            I woke up, I saw the clock showed 2 pm. “Eh ? It’s my room ? Didn’t I got asleep in the couch with... Donghae oppa ! Gosh ! I left him ! Is he home ?”, I got out from my room to the living room. I was a bit shocked. “Kyuhyun oppa !”, I glared. In front of me... I saw Kyuhyun and Donghae oppa fell asleep in each end of the sofa. And I saw a bottle of wine spilled on the sofa. “Oppa. Get ip !”, I moved their bodies. But still. Nothing change. “Oppa ! Wake up !”, I pulled their hand. Suddenly, both of their hands pulled me, made me fell between them. They slept more, and both of them hugged me ! “Kyuhyun oppa ! Wake..up ! Remove your hands from me !”, I continued to writhe to escape from their arms. No problem if they wanna get drunk from drinking wine here, but don’t make me suffer like this in their arms !

            Ten minutes passed. I never managed to break away, then I just fel asleep between those boys.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I slowly opened my eyes. I was so surprised when I saw Tiff in front of me, she’s asleep. I saw her asleep leaned her head to those doctor. I saw those doctor slided Tiff’s head to his shoulder. Silence. Sure, Tiffany’s his. I couldn’t protest or anger.

            I was playing my phone. “Oppa ?”, I heard Tiff’s voice. “Are you awake ?”, those doctor asked. “Eh ? Kyuhyun oppa !”, she looked so surprised. “Fany-ah. Are you okay ? I heard the nwes that you were assaulted in the lobby. Earlier, I also still saw a lot of reporters”, I said. “Yeah. I’m fine. But why are you here ? Shouldn’t you in Japan ?”, she asked. “I’m off to go when I heard your news. I cancel it”, i said. “Kyuhyunoppa, I’m sorry. If I’m moving and knew that I’ll leave with you, I wouldn’t make such this problem”, she said. “No need. You moved here, my agency knew that. They must understand it”, I explained.

           “Tiff, I’ll go home now”, those doctor said. “Yep, be careful oppa”, she replied and smiled. “Okay. Rest well. Kyuhyun-ah ! Take care of her wel !”, he shouted. He left. Tiffany and I sat on the couch. “Tiff, take it easy. I plan to held a press conference in 2 days. I’ll explain if you’re just my room-mate and nothing happened between us”, I explaiened.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Tiff, take it easy. I plan to held a press conference in 2 days. I’ll explain if you’re just my room-mate and nothing happened between us”, he explaiened. Yap. He’s right. I was just his room-mate. Nothing more. I was a troublesome room-mate.

            I was just out from my room, in the next day. I saw Kyuhyun oppa was relaxing on the couch and suddenly got  acall from someone. “Hyung ? What ?! Okay, I’ll be right over !”, he hung up. He ran out. Why ? Even not to say good-bye ?

            I got a call. “Hello ? Hm ? Check up ? Whether it be ? Erm.. alright then”, I hung upa, a call from Donghae oppa. I took my scarf and coat, immediately went. I went to the hospital by a taxi. Once I was asked to sit in the waiting room. I watched the TV there. But.. Wasn’t that Kyuhyun oppa ? That’s his press conference ! “I’ll say it again. The girl is just my room-mate ! She doesn’t know anything so don’t bother her !”, he explained. “However, she’s still a young woman. Did nothing happen between both of you ?”, a reporter asked. “Once again, I said. She’s just my room-mate ! Don’t bother her !”, I pouted. Those words burnt down like just my hope. Donghae oppa came. Then I followed him to the check-up room.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            The press conference ended. I saw they didn’t satisfy. I got back to my agency building.I sat with my manager. “Huh ?! Why are you planning to move Tiffany from my apartment ? You don’t have to do it ! I can solve this problem !”, I snapped. “Kyuhyun-ah, the girl seemed to be removed before more and more scandal hit your career. How could the journalists believe if you’re just her room-mate ? She’s beautiful. They will continue this scnadal”, he explained. “No ! No ! Don’t move her ! Just take it easy, I can finish this scandal so you don’t have to move Tiff away”, I said. “Kyuhyun-ah, come on. Take this decision. Don’t tell me that you like her ?”, he said. “Aish !”, I slammed the pen that I handheld. Stood up and left the agency.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yap. So how was it ? I'm still working. As I promised. I'll update  a lot ~ Don't worry ^^

What do you think ? Will they move Tiffany away from the apartment ? And what will Kyu do ? heheh.

Give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks all ^^