The Beginning

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Second home ?”, I asked. “Yap, follow me”, he said and walked towards the door. Slowly his hand open the door. Just then, when he was about to open the door, I started to cough and sneeze because of the dust. I couldn’t stand to dust. But after I looked up, I saw something great inside the building. I saw some guitars and bass on the wall. In the corner of the room, I could see a drum. While at the other corner, there was a luxurious piano displayed above a small stage. In the middle of the room, there was a neat sofa and some book shelves. “Hey, sit here”, he said and let me sit on the sofa which faced the small stage. “Thanks”, I said and took a sit.

            He walked towards the small stage, where the piano was. He sat down and began to play the piano with his fingers that have been reliable. He looked so enjoy and appreciate each note that he played. I had nothing to do or say. I didn’t like music. But I just could stare at the silent figure who was playing the piano. Not because of the boredom or hatred, I just run out of words. Occasionally closed my eyes as if I was able to feel what the song. All I could feel was a comfort. I didn’t know why. But my hands began to tremble. My tears were ready to spill, when the song was near the end. I hold it desperately. I didn’t want those person to see my tears.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            The song ended. I just smiled and looked right into her eyes. I started to walke off the stage and walked toward her. “Hey !”, those word broke the calm atmosphere. “What do you think ?”, I asked. “Eh ? What ? Erm.. Didn’t I say that I dislike music ? So why so you ask me that huh ?”, she replied. “Okay then. As yourself, what do you think ?”, I forced her to answer. “Me ? erm... Nothing. I mean, it’s an ordinary play”, she replied. “Are you sure ?”, I asked her again with my eyes staring straight to her eyes, like forced her to tell the truth.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I had to admit it. The strains of the song made me feel different. Aish. What’s wrong with you, Tiffany ? Didn’t you never intersted in music ? But, why you felt something to find out about ? “Well. I’ve decided”, I said. “What ?”, he looked like he was wondering what I was about to say. “Cho Kyuhyun-ssi”, “Hm ?”, he asked rapidly. I looked right into his eyes. “Teach me about music”, I said and bowed. “Eh ? A-Are y-you serious ?”, he asked me with a surprised face.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            “Eh ? A-Are y-you serious ?”, I asked to find certainly. “Yap. I figured that I should learn and try music. Please help me”, she said. “Erm.. Well. What instrument do you want to learn ?”, I asked. “Guitar, piano, drum”, she said, made me in shock. “Huh ? Are you.. Are you serious ?”, I widened my eyes. Started to run out of words, for a girl who had a spirit.”O-okay. Let’s start from learning the guitar. But soon. We can learn at home, okay ?”, I said. She smiled and nodded.

TIFFANY’s POV

            We got out from the building, then he locked it again. I walked in a distance from him away. Little doubt. “This decison. If previously I wasn’t interested in music because of those person... I think now, i have to try”, I said to myself.

            The lectures ended. I hurried my walk toward the bus stop which located not far from my college. I was still a new. But I had a lot to learn about Seoul, specially the area around the apartment, my college. I just took a sit at the bus stop. Waited for the bus. But from the distance, I saw someone familiar walked toward me. As he walked closer, I knew that he’s Kyuhyun. “W-what are you doing here ? Don’t you bring your own vehicle ? You’re a famous person”, I asked. “I didn’t think to drive today. So I rushed and took a taxi”, he answered. “Is that so ? Look ! The bus come !”, I said while after I saw the bus. Both of us got into the bus. I took a seat in the corner at the back seats. But, those person followed me. He sat beside me.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I sat beside her. She looked like she had something that bother herself. Was that because of her decision to play music ? 20 minutes went by. Both of us came to a bus stop which located about 10 meters from the apartment. We got into the apartment. But those girl looked in such a hurry. “Tiffany ! No need to rush !”, i tried to catch her up. Once we ggot in, she rushed to her room. “What happen ? Why does she become in rush all of sudden ?”, I was wondering.

            It’s been an hour, she didn’t come out from her room. I just sat on the sofa while sipping a cup of tea that I made. Waited. I waited for her. I was a bit worried. “Kyu oppa”, I was surprised by those word. She stood beside the couch where I sat. “Hm ?”, I tried to look relax. She sat next to me. Silence. “What’s wrong with you ? Since entering the bus, you were so quiet and kept in hurry”, I asked. “I’m okay”, she replied simply. “Well. Better follow me”, I said and pulled her hand. “Eh ? Where ?”, she tried to restrain me. I brought her into my special room. “W-what’s this room ?”, she asked right after we entered.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I was a bit surprised. A soundproof room was filled with some guitars and bass. All were well organized. I saw a pinao in the corner of the room, and also a drum in other side. A music room ? “Well, is this your music room ?”, I asked. He smiled and nodded. “Didn’t you say that you want to learn music ? Let’s start”, he said and grabbed me into a sofa, he picked up a guitar. A blackish brown guitar, just like his hair color. Simple but interesting. “Well. Let’s start”, he said and smirked. Why did my heart beat so fast ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EHEH. How was it ? Tell me ! Tell me !

I'll update again, just wait. HOLIDAY. I love it ^^

Don't forget to give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ! Thank you ~^-^~