Story

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I woke up a bit late. Because the effect of the drug. “Oh ? Where am I ? It’s... My room ? Not the dining room ?”, I realised. “Did... Kyuhyun oppa brought me here ?”, I asked myself. I didn’t need to do much, I rapidly took a bath and cooked breakfast.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I woke up earlier. I had to apologize to her. I got out from my room, and hard such a noise from the kitchen. “Fany-ah, I’m very sorry for what happened last night”, I said. “Oh ? Never mind. I can understand, you’re  a famous and busy person”, she replied and kept cooking. “Last night, my schedule got postponed and I stayed late. I should have called you right ?”, I said. “Anyway, it’s all okay”, she replied. “Ah yep. Do you have stomach illnedd ? Last night I saw the pack of the drug on the dining table”, I said. “Erm... Yap”, she replied nervously. “Then why did it recur ? Did you eat ? You weren’t waiting fro me to eat right ?”, I asked with a raising voice. “Erm... Honestly. I was waiting fro you to eat together. I felt bad if I eat first”, she said. Wasn’t she crazy ? Why should she wait for me ? ! “For what ? You don’t need to do that ! Next time, if you’re hungry, just eat. Okay ?”, I said. She nodded. “Well. The breakfast is ready. Let’s eat”, she said and we sat together.

TIFFANY’s POV

            All of sudden. I remembered Taeyeon when I ate. “Erm... Kyuhyun-ssi, do you want to accompany me to the amusement park and the cinema ? I’ve been wanting to play in Seoul and want to watch the new movie. I heard it’s good. Would you mind ?”, I asked. “Erm... Sure”, he replied. “Well, will next Sunday be okay ?”, I asked again. Then he nodded. Okay. Mission 1, have to be completed.

            We departed together to the college, by bus. We arrived in front of the university. Once again, lots of people stared at us when we walked together. “Tiffany !”, someone called me, I turned back. “Taeyeon !”, I replied and smiled. “Come here”, she grabbed me and brought me somewhere. We left Kyuhyun oppa. “Hey ! Actually, what’s your relationship with Kyuhyun ? You guys contine to come together. Do you have any special relationship ?”, she asked curiously. “Oh, of course not. I’m just live in the same apartment with him”, I replied. “Ah, really ?! Good then ! You can help me more easily right ? Erm... So do you have any plan about the date ?”, she asked. “well. Not anyway. But I try  as soon as possible. Now let’s get in”, we walked to the class.

            The lessons ended. I went to the library and found some reference books.But suddenly, my phone rang. “Taeyeon ?”, then I picked it up. “Hm ?”, I said in in slow tone. “Hey ! Let’s go somewhere ! Hang out”, she said. Omo. Wasn’t she too much ? “I’m in the library. I can’t go. I have to study”, I said and hang up. I decided to turned my phone off.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I’ve been searching for her everywhere. But where did she go ? I couldn’t find her. Her phone was off. I wanted to go home together, but still. I decided to ask Taeyeon, her bestfriend. Called her. “Hello ? Taeyeon ! Do you know where’s Tiffany now ?”, I asked. “Hey, Kyuhyun-ah ! Isn’t she in the library ?”, she replied. “Reall ? Thank you !”, i hang up.

             I went to the library. I was looking around the room and found her was looking fro books between the bookshelves. “Tiffany”, “Kyuhyun oppa ? What’s the matter ?”, she replied.”Erm... I just wanna go home together. But I couldn’t find you”, I said. “Erm.. Maybe I’ll be a bit late. I have to buy the tickets for us”, she said. “Well, then. I also have schedule today. I’ll see you tonight. I’ll go first”, I left.

            I went to the cinema, bought the tickets. Then I rapidly went back to my apartment. This time, I made a dinner. I made my own recipe. A fried chicken covered in spivy flour. But, I had stomach illnedd, so I didn’t make it not so spicy. About 5 minutes after I finished, Kyuhyun oppa came home.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I just came back from my schedule. I smelled something delicious. “Well, I smelled something delicious here. You’re very good at cooking”, I praised her. “Let’s eat”, she said. “Erm.. Kyuhyun-ssi, I had bought the tickets. But the movie is a romance, would you like it ?”, she asked. Erm... Romance ? I didn’t like those kind of movie, honestly. “Well, no problem.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I laid down on my bed after tthe dinner. I couldn’t sleep. I remembered that I have to finish my work. But I left it in the campus. It was 11 PM. But I decided to go take that work. I asked the security man to helped me open the door so I could take my books. I got outt and brought thick books with both of my hands, felt so tired and pain. I couldn’t see any taxi so I decided to ride a bus. Stupid me. The night was so cold, while I just wore my tee because I was too hurry.

            Morning came. I woke up and made breakfast for us. “Tiffany, tomorrow I have a schedule for exactly 3 hours before the time we go to the cinema. So you better go there first”, Kyuhyun oppa said. “Sure. Tomorrow I’ll wait in the amusement park at 10 noon at the west door, okay ?”, I replied.

KYUHYUN’s POV
            I woke up so early cause I had schedule at 7. “Tiffany, See you later !” I shouted in front of her door.

            After I finished my schedule which ended earlier, about 9.45 pm, I called her. “Fany-ah. Are you in the amusement park already ? My schedule finished early and I’ll soon heading there”, I said. “Erm... Kyuhyun-ssi.. ? I don’t know I can go or not because  felt my body aches and sore”, she said.”Eh ? Fany-ah ! are you okay ? i f you can’t go, just let’s cancel it and you rest”, I said. “No, don’t... The tickets, too bad if it cancelled. Better you go with Taeyeon. Just wait, okay ?”, she hang up. “Fany-ah ! Fany-ah !”, really.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I called Taeyeon. “Tae ! Go to the middle of the city amusement par and meet Kyuhyun at the west door ! Then go to the cinema. I bought the ticket already, I put it on your locker. Your date!”, I explained. “Really ? Thanks !”, she hang up.

            Meanwhile. I just only could sighh and taking care of my sick body. Today a took a break to restore my body to be healthy again. But of course, I couldn’t keep lying and didn’t do anything. I decided to clean the apartment.

            I started to clean the apartment. “Eh ? Why it’s so cold today ? The sun is so bright. But... Or am I get a fever ? I should finish it fast and rest”, I said to myself.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            At the end, I hang out with this girl, Taeyeon. “Kyuhyun-ah ! Do you want to ride those ?”, she grabbed my hand and played. Why ? Why should I go with her instead of Tiffany ? While after, we went to the cinema. Not far from the amusement park. When we watched the movie, once she laid on my shoulder. That was a romantic movie. But a terrific day for me. She kept grabbing my arms, hugged me. Hell. “Taeyeon ! Sorry. But I should go home. Tiffany said that she doesn’t feel well”, I left her. Then she grabbed me. “Kyuhyun-ah ! Don’t you have any feelings to me ?”, she said. Crazy. “What feeling ? We’re just friend right ?”, I said. “Do you know Kyuhyun ? I like you ! I like you !”, she said loudly. “Sorry, Taeyeon. I don’t like you. Sorry, I’ll go”, I really left her.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Finally, I finished all my work. But my condition was getting worse. I knew, I shouldn’t be too tired, cause I can be drop and loss of consciousness. At my age of 9, I was in coma for a month after I atttended a school event for mountain climbing. I was too tired even fallung down a few yards from falls unconscious while climbing trip. So I decided to go to my room and rest. “Omo, I forgot the napkin !”, I remembered that I left it in the music room. I walked out from my room once again, but when I was in the living room, I felt my body was very heavy. The room was spinning. Why ? I couldn’t stand to it anymore. I lost my consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS IT guys ?

Hmm... I'm getting ready for my vacation ! Just in few hours more, hehe. I'll be back at 1st January, and update  a lot ! Really.

HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY EVERYONE ! 

Don't forget to comment and SUBSCRIBE ! Thank youuuu ^^