Another One

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Fany-ah ! why you just keep quiet ? Don’t like to hear it ? Doen’t it mean that my date with him was suceeded ?”, Taeyeon said. “Eh ? Y-Yes.. I’m really glad to hear it”, I replied it haltingly. “Good. And do you know ? Now Kyuhyun is my boyfriend ! Right after he kiss, he confessed his love ! I’m so glad !”, she said, excited. “Erm... Yap. Congratulation. Erm... The day was getting dark You’d better go hhome. Didn’t you say that every Sunday afternoon you have to help your partents in the office ?”, I said. “You’re right. Then I’ll go. Bye !”, she left. I should be glad to hear that they’ve been a couple right ?

            In the next day, I was eating my breakfast. But the bell rang. “Taeyeon ?”, as soon as I opened it. “What are you doing ?”, I asked. “Of course I wanna go with my boyfriend !”, she whispered. “C-Come in”, I said. “Taeyeon ?”, I heard Kyuhyun said after he got out from his room. “Kyuhyun-ah !”, Taeyeon greeted back. “What are you doing here ?”, “Of course I wanna go with you !”, she smiled.

            After breakfast, we went to college together. In the college, Taeyeon winked me. As a sign that I should left them alone. “Eh ? You guys just go ahead. I still have something to do”, I said. “Okay, let’s go Kyuhyun-ah !”, she pulled Kyuhyun oppa away.

            After class. I got out from the class. I saw Taeyeon and Kyuhyun oppa walked together. They looked really swett. But. They looked llike showed off. But why ? Why didn’t I feel happy at all to see them together ? In fact, I made them out !

            After college. I went to a music course. I couldn’t learn only from Kyuhyun oppa. I decided to took classes. I took guitar and piano classes. Then, I also took vocal class. I walked out from the course place. Way to home by bus. But. “Isn’t that Kyuhyun oppa ? And... eish. That’s Taeyeon”, I saw them in the car next to the bus I rode.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I arrived in the apartment. “Tiffany ! I brought you food for dinner!”, I shouted and knocked her door. “Fany-ah ! Let’s eat ! are you asleep ?”, I said. “Sorry. I’m already full !”, she shouted back. Maybe she ate already. I decided to eat by myself.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Really. I became in a bad mood all of sudden. Stupid me ! I just ate breakfast ! I had to eat to avoid my illness ! But if I got out ... Never mind. I could bear it. I slept.

            I woke up between my sleep. My stomach felt so pain. I tried to sleep again, but all failed. It was getting worse. I tried to hold it. I went out from my room. But I heard music souund from the music room. Kyuhyun must be still busy with his music. I tried to take my medicine, but I felt totally pain. “Aaaargh !”, finally I cried out in pain.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I heard someone screamed. I quickly ran out from the music room. I saw Tiffany was on the floor, squeezed her stomach. “Tiffany ! What happen ? Hold on”, I said after saw her pale face and she was sweating. I couldn’t stand to it anymore. I decided to bring her to the hospital.

           I waited for her  in front of her hospital room It’s been 3 hourse. “Fany-ah. Your illness can be worst like this. But why don’t you eat ? You’re endangering yourslef”, I said by myself. I didn’t know why. Maybe I was  out of worried. My eyes were getting wet. I cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H O W   W A S   I T ? HEHE.

I decided to update 2 more before I depart. I can't leave it just like this -____-

COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks