A Rival

Music Love Story

 

TIFFANY’s POV

            I opened my eyes. I saw Kyuhyun oppa fell asleep on the sofa. It looked like, hospital. “Oppa”, I tried to call him. “Oppa”, i said. “Tiffany ! How do you feel now ?”, he woke up and smiled brightly. “Erm... Why are your eyes so swollen ? You cried ?”, I asked innocently. Of course I cried. Because of you ! You know ? The doctor said that you nearly lost your life ! Your illness was very acute and ... eish. How could i possibly resist tears huh ?”, he replied loudly. He was crying, because of... me ? Of course. He must have felt responsible cause I was his room-mare. “Never mind. I’m okay now. Don’t cry anymore. You are a man !”, I said.

            Morning came. He was still busy to help me eat and anything. “Kyuhyun oppa. You have to rest too. Just go home now”, I said. “Eish ! You ! You’re the sick person. I shoud have take care of you ! why have you care about me then ? You’re the one who need to rest well !”, he said. “Don’t worry. I’m okay”, I said. “Good morning”, a doctor and 2 nurses came in. “Hi. I’m Lee Donghae. I’ll replace doctor Park to handle you from now. How are you ?”, he greeted. I didn’t know why. But my heart beat so fast when I saw him. “I... I feel better”,  I said and smiled. “Okay. Now let’s check your condition”, he said and I replied by nodded and smiled. Was he really a doctor ? He was very handsome and even his smile... And... Eh ? What the hell was I just thought ?

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I saw Tiffany’s face was so bright after she saw those doctor. Why ? Impossible. Did she ... Like those young doctor ?! “Well... How’s it doctor ?”, I asked. “She’s fine. She just need to rest more and maybe she will allowed to go home in 2 days”, he replied. “And she shouldn’t move a lot as well”, he explained. Then he smiled and left.

            I was about to sit. But Tiffany suddenly shouted of pain. “Why ?”, I askd. “I-I don’t know”, she said. “Eish, didn’t you hear what the doctor said ?”, I said and ran to call the doctor back. While after, the doctor back and checked her. “Thanks doctor”, she said. “Well. Okay. I wonder why but you look so familiar. You look similar to a person”, he said. What the hell was that ?

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Erm... Is that so ?”, I replied. “Yap. And I’m still young. Just call me oppa then”, he said. Cool. So kind. “Then how old are you ? O-oppa ?”, I asked. “I’m 24”, he said. WOW. So young ! “Okay. I have to leave now. Rest well”, he said and left again. “Fany-ah!”, someone broke my smiled of the doctor. “why oppa ?” that was Kyuhyun oppa. “ I have a schedule. I have to leave now. Okay ?”, he said. “Okay. Take care”, then he left.

            Hours passed. I was so hungry. But no one deliver me a food. Then, someone knocked the door. “Doctor ?”, I was a bit shocked. “Hey, just call me Donghae oppa. Erm...And you.. Tiffany ?”, he read my board. I nodded. “What’s wrong, D-Donghae oppa ?”, i asked. “I brought you the food. The nurse forgot it”, he said. “Really ? Thank you”, I smiled brightly. “Here. Do you want me to lift your pillow to prop your back ?”, he asked. “Sure”, I smiled. He immediately justify a pillow behind my back, he fixed it from the front. His face was so close to me. I even could feel his breath. If he moved few inches forward, our lips would touch.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I came back to the hospital to visit her again. I opened the door. HELL. I saw those doctor was kissing Tiffany ! I was so shocked. I immediately approached him and puled his shirt from behind. “Hey you !”, I landed a punch. “What do you mean, huh ?”, he said. “Stop !”, I heard Tiffany screamed. “Ouch !”, I also heard she moaned in pain. We stopped the fight. Those doctor immediately approached her, and... HELL. He grabbed Tiffany’s stomach ! “Hey ! Do you wanna die ? Don’t touch her !”, I shouted. “Hey ! I’m a doctor !”, he said and focused back to Tiffany.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Do you feel better ?”, Donghae oppa said. I nodded. “I’ll go now”, he sid and left. “Kyuhyun-ssi ! Why are you so emotional like that ? You just misunderstood ! He didn’ do anything bad ! But you hit him !”, I said to the person who sat beside me. “What ? Didn’t he kissed you ?”, he said. “How did you get such a conclusion huh ? You even saw it from long distance ! Then hit him ! He just wanna adjust my pillow on my back !”, I explained.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            God. That was embarrassing. Why ? Why did I feel so angry like that whenever I her with another boys ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U-Yeah ! New comer ! Let's welcome, Cho Kyuhyun's rival... Lee Donghae ! gyahahah~

How was it guys ? Now I really gonna depart .. Gonna miss to update ._. Soon, I'll be back with more than 3 chaps update ! Promise ~ Hoho. 

HAPPY HOLIDAY, and HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 

COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE are IMPORTANT to help me make more stories better ~ Thanks a lot ^-^