Three Of Us

Music Love Story

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

            It’s been an hour. But Tiffany still didn’t come yet. I was so homesick for her. I could only remove the longing to continue to look at a large poster that used pictorial of Tiffany in hanbok as a new tourism icon of Seoul and South Korea. She wore a bit dark colored hanbok, made her skin look so bright. She smiled brightly, made everyone who saw her followed to smile. Her eyesmile, gosh. I missed her a lot. But, why ? She still didn’t come or even call ? It’s been more than an hour I waited. Maybe, she forgot ? Okay. I decided to take  a taxi.

TIFFANY’s POV

          “Oppa ! Let me go !”, I tried break Siwon oppa’s hug. “Tiff, you really don’t have any feeling to me ? At all ? If so, let me hold you like this. You know how miserable I’m now ?”, I heard he sobbed. Wait. Sobbed ? He cried ?! I never thought he would be like this. Siwon oppa, a strong-hearted boy. Cried in front of me ? I couldn’t stand to it. I hugged him back, patted his back smoothly, to calm him down. “Oppa, don’t be like this”, I said.

KYUHYUN’s POV

          I stepped inside. Just few steps. And I stopped. Widened my eyes. Tiffany... And... Siwon hyung... Hugged ? “Tiffany”, I spontaneously said. She removed the hug. “K-Kyuhyun oppa”, she said, in shock. I walked to her, grabbed her hand, brought her to the music room and locked it. “Tiff ! What’s the meaning of that ? Huh ! I just left you for a week and let Siwon hyung stay here, but you embraced it with him !”, I snapped. “You don’t have to be like this ! And, you... Hurt my hand !”, she pulled her hand from mine. I grabbed and hold it tightly. “You should hear my explaination before you act like this !”, she snapped back. “Explain it then !”, I said. “Alright. Siwon oppa, is my childhood friend. I was very close with him, until the day I moved to U.S.A. I was a bout to pick you up at the airport, but he stopped me after I said that you’re my boyfriend. He held me, declared his feelings to reply my love declaration when I was kid. I even didn’t mean it, I was a kid ! He begged me not to go and held me tightly. I... I couldn’t stand to see him, shed tears in front of me ! Of course, I hugged him back, just... Just to calm him down”, she began to shed tears. I was mad. But I couldn’t see my girlfriend cry in front of me. “I’m sorry, I should trust you”, I said and hugged her.

            We walked out, to Siwon hyung who sat in the couch. “Hyung”, I said. “I’m sorry hyung. I don’t know that the girl you always said about when we was high school is Tiffany. I’m sorry too, cause now she’s my girlfriend”, I said. He turned his gaze. “Oppa, please. You don’t need to be like this. Moreover, the are many more beautiful girls who are smarter, and better for you than me”, Tiffany ssaid. “Stop it Tiff ! I don’t wanna talk”, he stood up, got into his room, I mean my room and locked it.

TIFFANY’s POV

            He stood up, got into his room, I mean Kyu’s room and locked it. Wait. Kyuhyun oppa’s room ? If he gonna stay there for a month, then where the hell would my Kyu sleep ?! “O-Oppa.. If Siwon oppa gonna stay in your room for a month, then where will you sleep ?”, I asked. “You’re right. Ah, don’t worry. I can sleep in your room right ?”, he smirked. WHAT ?! “Oppa ! You’re too much !”, I patted his shoulder. “I’m serious ! So do you want me to sleep on the couch ? Oh God. You’re so cruel”, he said. He’s right. I perfectly wouldn’t let him sleep in couch ! But... “Not like that. I mean, we’re...”, I couldn’t finish my sentence. “Don’t worry. If anything happen, we’ll definitely get married”, he said. “Yah !”, I hit him.

            I had a schedule to sing in a music show. “Kyuhyun oppa, I prepared a lunch for you and Siwon oppa. It’s okay right ? I’ll be right back”, then I kissed his cheek. “Take care”, he said and kissed my cheek back. I saw Siwon oppa came, got closer. Got nearer to my ears, and blowed me again. Omo. I didn’t know why he had such a habit but... That made me feel so tickle. “Take care”, he said. I smiled, and nodded. I got out, waved to the 2 young-man.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            She left. “Strange. I’m more handsome, more proportionate and better than you. So why actually my Tiffa likes from you ?”, he asked me. “Hyung. You’re too confident. She likes me, not because of appearance”, I replied. “Tch. You’re so confident too. See, now I’ll give you a chance with her. But I’ll get her, make both of you a distance”, he said and left to his room.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Kyuhyun oppa ! Siwon oppa !”, I shouted as I stepped inside. It was 9 PM. I walked pass the dining table, the lunch were over. I walked further, Siwon oppa’s room was locked. So I entered my room. But... I saw Kyuhyun oppa asleep, on m bed. He’s serious ! He really slept in my room ! I fixed the blanket for him. I immediately changed clothe and slept. But nothing I could do. I slept on  the couch. “Oppa, sweet dreams”, i whispered and kissed Kyu oppa’s forehead. I knew that’s cheesy, but... Love it. I couldn’t leave then. I stared at him. Slowly, kissed his lips. And re-fixed his blanket. “Hey, evil. Do you like to kiss me that much ?”, he opened his eyes. Omo ! I was totally embarrassed. “Eh ? Are you awake ? Er.. Erm.. I’ll sleep now”, I tried to escape. No time to go. He pulled me by my arm. “Oppa ! Let me go ! I wanna sleep”, I said. “Isn’t it your room ? You’ll sleep here, right ?”, he asked. “You ! Of course not !”, I said. Soon, I ran out from my room, laid down on the couch. Fell asleep.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            She left minutes ago. She didn’t come back. Where on earth did she go ? I got up from the bed, walked out the room. I saw her, on the couch. I smiled, she’s so cute ! I carried her back to her room. Laid her and covered with the blanket. And fell asleep beside her.

TIFFANY’s POV

            We got another day off. Three of us, went out. You know. Me, Kyuhyun oppa, also Siwon oppa. We decided to go to a playground where first me and Siwon oppa played together. “Fany-ah, do you remember that game ? Let’s play that !”, Siwon oppa invited me. “Tiff, that’s boring. Let’s go there”, Kyu oppa pulled my hand. “Let’s go there !”, siwon oppa pulled othe hand. Omo ! Stop it ! You hurt my hands ! “stop ! So childish ! it’s better that we don’t need to play any !”, I scolded them.

            “Oppa ! Let’s go to the cinema !”, I invited them. “Come one !”, they repled in unison. We walked to the cinema, not that far. “What do you wanna watch ?”, Kyu oppa asked when we arrived. “I don’t know. It’s been a while since the last time I went to the cinema”, I said. “How about that movie ? This romance film is a booming right ?”, Siwon oppa pointed a poster. “Well then. I’ll buy the tics. Oppa, just wait here”, I said and left. I returned, brought 3 tics, 2 boxes of popcorn, and 2 cups of soft drink on my hands. “Oppa, can you bring this popcorn ?”, I offered the 2 boxes to Siwon oppa. “Oppa, can you bring the cups ?”, I offered to Kyu oppa.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            Romance film. Not my type, at all. But the sake of looking at her, so interested, I would watch it. She sat between me and Siwon hyung. I saw Siwon hyung offered his box to Tiffany and both of them ended up eating it together. While I ate mine, by myself. I occasionally offered my cup to Tiffany, and we ended up drinking a cup together. One straw.

            We walked together toward a shopping center. I didn’t know what the hell he was, he kept blowing my Tiff’s ear. “Oppa ! Stop it ! I was very amused !”, Tiffany laughed. “You look so sweet when you tickled. That’s why I like to tease you”, he said. Hell. What’s that ? They looked so close ! Like they’re the couple -__-

            “Tiff, I’m hungry”, I took her attention out from him. “Okay oppa ! I know a restaurant here ! The one that me and Siwon oppa usually ate together when we was kid !”, she looked so excited. “Let’s order the usual food”, siwon hyung said and Tiffany nodded. After the food came, they ate them like. They were the couple. I was burnt. I could just punch him, if he’s not my hyung. Hell. I couldn’t stay to see that anymore. I stood up. “I’ll go to the toilet first”, I said. “Oppa !”, she asked. But I walked away.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Kyu oppa stood up. “I’ll go to the toilet first”, he said. His face didn’t look well. Why ? “Oppa !”, I said. But he walked away. He’s angry ? God. That’s my fault. I almost forgot that he’s my boyfriend in front of my best friend. I went there. I stood up next to the toilet gate. “Tiff !”, he looked surprised after he saw me. I didn’t know why. My face must be so red. I was about to cry. “Oppa”, I said. And he hugged me, tightly. “I’m sorry. Don’t get angry like that anymore. I was too carried away with Siwon oppa. I’m very sorry”, I said. Still shed tears. “Ok, I got it. Don’t cry. You know ? You’re gonna look so pretty of you smile”, he said and wiped my tears. We walked back to our seat, held hands.

SIWON’s POV

            I was enjoying the food. And watched the TV in the restaurant. But... I saw, a music show. Wasn’t that, Tiffany ? She sang a song ! Was she... A singer ? I saw Tiffany and Kyuhyun back from the toilet. “Tiff, what... Are you.. A s-singer ?”, I asked her. “Yap, oppa. Why ?”, she asked as she took a seat. I stood up. Pulled her hand forcibly. Took her away from the crowd. “Tiff ! Did you forget our promise ? Didn’t we promise to enter sport worls together and away from world of music ? You know I hate music because of bad memories right ? Weren’t you the one who promised to stay away from music forever ?”, I asked her. “Oppa. Sorry. But, Kyuhyun oppa was the reason I love music. Moreover, I think even bad memories can be erased by music itself”, she said.WHAT ?! No way. “Tiff, leave those Kyuhyun... And back to me”, I hugged her tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW WAS IT ? Sorry for the late update, anyway. I was TOTALLY bored now. Would anyone please make or recommend me any HyukFany, SiFany, KyuFany, WooFany, TaecFany or anything who coupled with Tiffany ? Good story, of course. PLEASE.

I'll update again, soon. I need lots of rest. School is near in front of my eyes. Holiday gonna ends -___-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I have something to ask. This story gonna end about 10 chaps more. And, do you think..

SHOULD I MAKE LIKE AFTER MARRIED-LIFE of this fic OR NOT ? Or should I make such a after married-life in another fic ? If it's another fic, which couple do you like ? MUST BE TIFFANY's couple ~ Tell Me Please ~

And one more. If i wanna make a married-life fics, which couple will be better ? SiFany, HaeFany, HyukFany or JongFany (Jonghyun SHINee)-->got this idea from the pic of JongFany in Koala Kid Premier >.< sweet! Tell me ~

and, I'M REALLY SORRY, if I did any mistakes. Anything. That was accidentally.

Anyway, give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Thanks a lot !