Our New Life

Music Love Story

 

>>SKIP [4Years Later]

TIFFANY’s POV

            It’s my fourth year, living my life as a singer, and a model. Me and Kyuhyun oppa, also graduated from the university too. My debut as a singer was a huge succedd even though previously I had experienced scandal with Kyuhyun oppa. In the last four years, I became super busy.In a month, I just got  free time bout 3 times to become myself. An ordinary girl who lived in apartment with my boyfriend.

            I got a time off. In the morning, I was busy in the kitchen. I cooke a lot, to celebrate something. Yes, exactly four years of our relationship.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I stepped out from my room. I smelled something delicious. I walked to the kitchen. I widened my eyes when I saw lots of food. I smiled. “Fany-ah”, I called her. “Are you awake ?”, she just glanced. “Why the breakfast menu is quite different today ? So much anyway”, I asked. “I guess you don’t remember. It down and eat”, she invited. I quickly ate. So delicious ! “It’s been a while since I didn’t feel your cooking, we are so busy”, I said. “Hm. You’d better finish it. And remember what day is this”, she said with disappointment.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Stupid. How come she forgot the day ? While in previous years, he was the one who celebrate. Even only from short message or phona call.  “well. I’m very satisfied ! Thanks Tiff. You’re the greatest !”, he said. I didn’t feel good for him, at all. I didn’t cheer up. Is he that busy ? Until he forgot the day. I washed the dishes. And he followed me. “Just go away ! Watch your favorite show on TV. Let me finish this alone”, I snapped. He just went away. So disappointing.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I stared at her. Smiled. I walked to her, again.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I just finished to wash the dishes. I removed my rubber gloves. But suddenly, someone slid hands around my waist, made me surprised. Of course, Kyu. He leaned his chin on my shoulder, tightened his arms. I could feel his warmth. I wanted to smile, but still. He forgot the day ! “Oppa, don’t be like this”, I said and tried to push him away. But, he tightened his arms. “Tiffany”, he whispered softly in my ears. “Yah !”, I was amused. I felt something, he kissed me. On my shoulder. “I love you”, he said. Made me surprised. Blushed. Again. He kissed me, on my neck. “I really love you”, he said. I felt so hot, did the sun burn me ?  I smiled. “Oppa”, I said. “Don’t worry. I won’t ever forget this day. Of course, I really remember that it’s exactly our fourth years”, he said. “You remember ?”, I asked. “Sure. How could I forget it ?”, he said. I turned my face. “Oppa”, I whispered. “Hm ?”, he replied breifly. “I love you too”, and kissed his lips as fast as lightning. He widened his eyes. He smiled. And kissed me back.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            “Fany”, I called. “Hm ?”, she gave a smile. “Do you wanna do something today ?”, i asked. “Erm... I don’t know. I just wanna spend the day with live here”, she said. “Aren’t you bored ? It’s been an hour you hold my hand tightly”, I asked  again. She laid down next to me, who was lying on her bed released my hand. “Eh ? Why did you loose ?”, I asked and rapidly hold her hand again. “Then why don’t you get bored. You also have an hour staring at me”, she said. “You’re right”. “Oppa”, she asked. “I think you’re very tired lately. You got a pretty tight schedule to several countries in recent months. I just have schedules in Korea, was pretty tired. I know you’re very tired”, she said. “No need to worry. As long as you’re still with me, I’ll be able to pass all of there”, he said and kissed my forehead. “I’ll soon pay off the lossed because of the scandal 4 years ago. Then you don’t have to work too hard like this”, I replied. “Oppa, you have to sleep. You have to go to Taiwan tomorrow”, I smiled, showed my eyes-smile to him. He nodded. And continued to stare into my eyes, slowly fell asleep on my shoulder. Oppa, you’re very tire right ? Hopefully, by letting you sleep here you can feel better. I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GYAHAHAH. I couldn't get better ideas. so I skip it to 4 years later ~ How was it then ?

Maybe that's all for today. I'll update more tomorrow or if I have such a mood to write again :)

Conflicts will appear again, SOON ! HAHAHA *evil laugh*

Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ THANK YOU <3