Morning

Music Love Story

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

             I saw she still asleep. “Tiff”, I whispered. She didn’t move. “Hey, evil”, I whispered again. Still. “You said that I’m so childish cause you feel hard to wake me up. But look, you’re too hard to be awakened”, I sneered. I landed a kiss on her cheek.Still. I kissed her agian, on the lips. Like a miracle of the fairy tale, Sleeping Beauty. She woke up.”Good morning, sleeping beauty”, I said while she opened her eyes. “Oppa ?”, she rubbed her eyes. “Good. Did you sleep so soundly ? You woke up after I kissed you more than once”, I said. She surprised. “Why ? Happy ? Or, do you want more ?”, I said and smirked. “No !”, she ran out.

            I walked to her, in the kitchen. “What do you cook ?”, I asked and hugged her from the back. “sandwich”, she replied. “Sounds good. I wanna try, aaah~”, I opened my mouth. She turned her face to me. Stared at me. “Later. I have to finish it”, she said. “Aaaah~”, I didn’t give up. “Aish, childish”, she said and finally feed me. “Thanks, honey”, I kissed her cheek. She blushed.

            We sat on the couch. “Oppa, what will we do today ?”, she asked. “I don’t know. What do you want ?”, I asked. “Ice cream !”, she shouted happily. God. That’s worst. “No more ice cream !”, i said. “Oppa”, she pouted. “Tiff. It’s too dangerous for you. Cause once you eat ice cream, you won’t stop. And look, there are too much ice cream on the fridge”, I said. She pouted again. “Fine. I won’t ask you anymore”, she said and was about to leave me. “Okay, Tiff. Fine”, I grabbed her hand.

            “Delicious”, she said and kept eating her ice cream. “Why ? Why do you stare at me like that ? Do you wanna taste it ?”, she asked. I nodded. I took a taste. “Thanks, my wife”, I winked.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “thanks my wife”, he said. WHAT ?! Wait ! W-Wife ? I raised my eyebrow. “why ? You’re gonna be my wife soon right ?”, he said, full of confidence. “Who say ? I never think to marry you. You’re not even my ideal man”, I teased. “Huh ? What do you mean ?”, he asked. “My ideal man is the one who always responsible, kind, diligent, caring, friendly, and.. NOT spoiled”, I quiped. He widened his eyes. “My ideal man, is like... Erm... Donghae oppa ? Siwon oppa too”, I said. He pouted, left me.

            While after, he came back. I still busy to eat my ice cream. “Oh, Tiff, look. Don’t too rush. See, your ice cream smeared”, he said. “Really ? Do you wanna clean it ?”, I said. “Eh ? How do you know that I wanna clean it ?”, he asked. I knew yoou, Cho Kyuhyun. “of course. You wanna do such a kiss like in the movie right ?”, I said. He smiled, stared at me. “Okay ?”, he asked. I just could nod, so embarrassing. How many times I got kiss from him, but I couldn’t stand to embarrass whenever he got closer. I felt something warm on my lips. I closed my eyes. Then he broke the kiss. I opened my eyes, he smirked. “Sweet”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How's it ? I'll update again, ASAP.

Sorry for ALL mistakes. Give me your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE. Thank youuu~