The Fact

Music Love Story

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I was exhausted, I just completed my show and I took a rest in my hotel room. I quickly showered and then slept cause tomorrow I had to go to college.

TIFFANY’s POV

            Sunlight still wasn’t illuminates the sky of Seoul, but I was awake already. I showered and changed clothes with my favorite red tee and my blue jeans. I parsed my long black hair. The red tee that make my skin look more milky. I didn’t use any make-up or lip gloss. I dislike those all. Besides, I didn’t really ike dressing up when also was pretty relaxed. I hurried to breakfast with my favorite menu, toasted bread with cheese and vegetables plus a glass of milk. Healthy food. Then I rapidly left my apartment and ride a bus. I started to remember bus routes in Seoul and locations that I might need to visit anytime. And I began to reduce the use of taxi cause I should be able to use the money well, although my parents would send me some money.

            It was already 6:55 pm when I arrived at the S University. I still remembered very well when I only had time to get to library at 7 to take the guide book. I decided to run. As I ran, I kept looking at my watch. Surely, lots of people were looking at me. I just had 2 minutes left.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            Crashed. I got crashed with someone. My books fell. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry”, those person said. I rapidly straighten back my books. But those person just helped me a little, just then, she left. “What’s wrong with those person ? Silly. She looks in hurry, but the class will start in more than 30 minutes. Why should she be in hurry like that ?”, I thought and went away.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Sorry, I’m Hwang Tiffany. Is the book here already ?”, I asked the yesterday desk-woman. “Omo, this pretty girl again. You arrive on time, dear. The book just returned by those person”, those woman pointed at the young man who I got crashed before. “Here”, those woman gave me the book. “Thank you very much ma’am”, I bowed and left.

            I rapidly went to my class. I had read the school board where the location of my  class, and my class was approximately 10 meters from the library. I immediately enter the classroom and found a chair to sit. I sat directly behind a young man who was asleep. Blackish brown hair, he seemed so tired. Then the lecturer came. “Okay everyone, today we have to welcome a transfer student from U.S.A. Her name is Hwang Tiffany”, said the professor and followed by applause of the whole class. I stood up and bowed. “Hello, my name is Hwang Tiffany. Just call me Tiffany”, I said. Everyone applauded again as if they were so happy.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I woke up, I heard such a loud applause. I stared at the lecturer. I felt so confused why all of the class clapped. I didn’t know what happen. Nothing i could do. I was so tired of the shows.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Wah! Tiffany ! You’re so smart ! You even can beat the smartest student here ! More precisely, the person who sit in front of you”, a girl who sat beside me whispered. The lecture suject ended at 10. Hours of rest were expected to come. But I saw several people who mostly girls approached the person who sat in front of me. “Excuse me, but what are they doing ?”, I asked the girl who sat beside me. “They are his fans”, she replied. “F-fans ?”, I just thought. Just while later, time to go home. I walked out past those blackish brown hair young man.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I still worked on my business. I mean, about to finished it. But I saw those girl who look familiar walked pass by. She wore those red tee, blue jeans, and long black hair who crashed with me in front of the library this morning. “Hey, you ! Weren’t you the one who crashed me in front of the library this morning ?”, I said and made her stop. She turned back and bowed. “I’m sorry, I accidentally crash with you cause I was in hurry. Once again, I’m sorry”, then she straightened up. I felt she was look more and more familiar. Isn’t she ... “You !”, both of us were surprised.

            “Wait... Aren’t you the girl of that night ? Hwang .. Hwang... Ti..”, I couldn’t remember her name. “I’m Hwang Tiffany. And aren’t you... Cho.. Kyu..”, “Cho Kyuhyun”, I said. “What are you doing here ?”, she asked. “Of course I’m studying. This is a campus right ? So you were the one who kept answering the difficult questions in the lesson today. I had no idea, you are so smart. And hey..You even wear the same outfit as that night”, I said. “Kyu.. Aren’t you a famous musician ? But..”, she said and made me about to laugh. “K-Kyu ? It was the first time someone called me like that”, I laughed. “Wouldn’t it be shorter ? Whatever. I’m going home”, she ran. “Hey evil ! Wait for me !”, I yelled. She stopped. “E-Evil ?! You called me evil ?! What do you mean huh ?”, she looked a bit angry. “Erm... because I always meet you when you wear those red tee”, I said it simply. “B-but that doesn’t mean I’m an evil right !”, she said in disappontment and ran. “Evil ! Wait ! Hey ! It’s just a nickname ! I’m sorry !”, I shouted.

            I couldn’t run over her. I decided to go by my own car.

TIFFANY’s POV

           I just arrived at my apartment, I immediately cleaned up and went into my room then locked it. “Basic freaks, where there are poeple called by the name ‘EVIL’ ?! Weird Kyu !”, I murmured. I finally decided to read a book to forget what I had just experienced.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I arrived at my apartment. I was so tired so I went straight to my room. I missed it so much. I felt a lot comfortable to live in my room than those hotel room. I laid on my bed for a while. “Aish, why did you called her evil ? That’s just a call. But why I was suddenly called her like that ? She even called me Kyu ? Aish. I’d better get a shower and sleep”, I said and went out from my room then got into the bathroom.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I was focused of the book, but I felt so annoyed at what those Kyu did. Like what I usually did. I worte on my diary. ‘Today, I met again with those Cho Kyuhyun, I even called him Kyu. But the weird one is, he called me EVIL ! Did I look those cruel and creepy ? Really freak ! Very annoying ! He has to call someone with good nickname right ? Somehow, I had a problem with this’, that was I wrote. I was a bit confused, there was actually what made me so weird lately. I decided to try to sleep. I tried like several methods to sleep. Like counting the stars visible from my bedroom window. But still failed. I felt hungry all of sudden. Indeed, came home from college I had not eaten. But that was wiute late night, I would choose to drink mineral water. So I went out from my room.

KYUHYUN’s POV

            I felt so fresh after my shower. I was back to my ordinary-person life. An ordinary young man. I just washed my hair so my hair was still wet.I occasionally rub it with a towel. I walked out from my bathroom while continuing to dry my hair. But suddenly, I saw a girl came out from the room beside the bathroom, that should be my new room-mate’s. I thought that I ever saw her. “Evil ?!”, “Kyu ?!”. Said someone from the front room which also located opposite my room, she’s those Evil, I mean Tiffany.

TIFFANY’s POV

            “Evil ?!”, “Kyu ?!”, both of us shouted in shock. Those Kyu, I mean, Kyuhyun ? What was he doing ? Impossible. Apparently, was he... my ... room-mate ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOORAY ! Another update in a day ^^ I'm so excited cause I'm in  H O L I D A Y ~^^~

B-but... I also feel sad. I couldn't attend SS4-Singapore. All I can hope is SS4 Malaysia and SS4 Indonesia. But (again), I don't have any friend in Malay. Would anyone please help me to buy the tic soon ? ㅠ.ㅠ Hiks.

Okay. don't forget to give your COMMENT(s) and SUBSCRIBE ~ Just wait for the next chapters ! Thanks all ^^