The Show

Music Love Story

 

The day was so sunny, with a gentle breeze. A pretty girl walked by carrying a suitcase of medium size and also expensive bag in her shoulder. She walked down the long path in Incheon airport.She is Hwang Tiffany, a young girl with a beautiful and clean white face, pink lips and also long, straight black hair. She had just arrived from New York, and he came to Seoul to get into the S University that during the time he craved. Hwang Tiffany has a mother who was born in Seoul, South Korea and the father who was born in New York, USA. That was why Tiffany who was born in Seoul 20 years ago that had settled in Seoul for 2 years and moved to New York. She is quite fluent in Korean. Tiffany was a smart girl, while still in high school, he was often looking for good and the university which she said suited her. Until finally she found the S University in Seoul as its goal.

TIFFANY’s POV

            I took a look at my watch in my left hand, then immediately sped up. While seeing the posters on all the way to the exit, I thought about things that I need to start my life in Seoul, alone. But the pace stalled in front of a poster wrote ‘The Big Music Show by The Best Musician of the Year’. I read every detail in the poster, but just immediately thought, “hmm, unfortunately I’m not interested in music”. I walked toward the exit. Arrived outdside, I stopped and just simply stood up and let the taxi driver picked up my suitcase and to put the luggage, after I got into the cab. I immediately took my cellphone and called someone.

            “Hi, Mom ? I just wanna ask you, where’s my new apartment address ?”, I asked the person that I called. “Ah, I forgot to tell you ? I’m sorry honey, I can’t tell you now. I’ll send you a massage after this”, replied the woman on the other side of the phone. “Okay Mom, I’ll wait”, I said and disconnected the phone instantly. Soon, the taxi driver came in and sat. Just then, I received a massage from my mother. The taxi driver asked where I wanna go, so I showed him the address that my mom sent on my phone. The taxi driver was soon drove his cab and headed to my destination.

            In Seoul, I lived alone. My parents still had to work and had to give up their only child went to Seoul to achieve her goals. Some time later, the taxi stopped in front of a whiter high-rise building. I came down the cab and so was the taxi driver. The taxi driver helped me to took my suitaces, then I gave him some money. I walked into the apartment building. I walked into an elevator door, then I pressed ‘11’ on the wall. Few seconds later, I reached 11th floor and immediately walked to a door labeled ‘408’.

            I smiled as I saw those door and immediately opened the door by a password. My mom had tol me. My beautiful round eyes swept across the room in front of her. As if she couldn’t blink my eyes, I was so impressed by the beauty of the room decoration. Surely, I thought that my room-mate was a pretty girl who loved cleanliness and beauty. I smiled broadly. I never thought, that I would saty with a room-mate who’s in the same university. I walked through the beautiful room, until I saw a poster on the table. The poster was the same with the poster that I saw in the airport. “Does my room-mate go here ? To attend this show ?”, I asked myself. I wondered how she was. She must be a beautiful room-mate with a good personality and also liked music. But unfortunately, I disliked music.

            I was walking into a neat kitchen, I opened the fride and took a bottle of mineral water. When I hung up, I saw a piece of paper taped on its door. ‘Welcome, my new room-mate ! I hope you like this place. Sorry, I can’t welcome you when you come, I’m going to a music show. I have lots of things to do, so maybe I won’t come home for several nights. I’ll see you soon. From your room-mate’, that was what I could read. I was more pleased because my room-mate was really nice to me.

            I felt so tired, so I kept my belongings immediately smoothly in my new room. I was entering my clother into the wardrobe and organized the items around the bed and desk. After that, I laid down on a bed with elegance. In an instant, I was asleep in my dream world.

            Day had become dark, dusk had come. I was awake froom my deep sleep. I went to the bathroom which was next to my room. I paused and looked at the room with the closed door in front my my room. “That must be my room-mate’s room”, I said. I immediately went to the bathroom which was located between our room. A few minutes later I went out from the bathroom with a fresh face. I changed my clothes and headed to the living room. “Will it be better if I go to this show ? I’m bored alone in a house like this. Although I’m not too fond of music, but maybe I’ll meet my room-mate there”, I said, looked at the poster on the table. I needed to think along, I soon changed my clothes and took my purse then left my new apartment.

            I immediately got into a taxi which I had earlier from the receptionist of the apartment building. I gave the address as what written on the poster to the taxi driver, then he left the apartment. Approximately 1 hour trip to where the show. I purchased ticket at the booth in front of the building shortly after arriving there. I directly got ot the theater’s magnificent. And I immediately sat down in a chair in accordance with the ticket that I got.I wasn’t very fond of music, so I didn’t pay attention to things that were above the stage. Instead, I was busy looking for someone. “I wonder where my room-mate now, will she sit around me ?”, I asked myself as I looked back and watched the people around me.

            Instantly, I was so surprised by a beautiful sound of piano wave emanating from the satge. A wave that broke my concentrations who was busy looking for my room-mate. I felt something penetrate my heart, something that took me to know that these strains may make it more like music. Strains of it slowly made my heart touched, tears were falling to my cheeks. Me, who didn’t even know why I was crying. Who didn’t even know about music. But the strains of the piano being played made all the audience understand that these are strains that described grief. I didn’t like things like this, so I immediately stood up. My hurry of standing mad such a noise in the middle of the show, until all the people were staring on me. Even the piano player too ! He stopped her play. I felt so embarrassed and immediately ran out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I COME BACK ! 

So how was it ? It's boring right ?

It's still the beginning, still Tiffany's first story ~ Soon, Kyuhyun will appears ^^

Keep your support, COMMENT(s) and S U B S C R I B E ! Thanks.